🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All Opinion Threads on Kavanaugh/Ford for Friday, Sept 21 2018

Will the Dems recruit another "victim" to miraculously come forward before the confirmation vote?

• Total voters
Abortion has caused young people to lose respect for the value of human life. Why do you think we have all these mass shootings?

The mass shootings are caused by abortion?
Now I've heard everything
All these shootings didn't use to happen.

Do you have a better explanation?

I'd really like to hear it.

And don't say take away guns.

People can kill with knives if they don't have guns.

well , it is true that if it is easy to murder tiny babees than its not a big stretch to shoot and murder perceived enemy gang [tribe] members .

Even if RVW is trashed, abortion will remain legal. It will simply revert back to a state issue, and we could easily name the states today where it would remain legal.
That's fine, let the American people decide the issue, through their elected representatives in state legislatures.

It will be. And you’re going to see so many state legislatures shift from red to blue you’re going to abort yourself.

And the states that become Iran overnight will see an onslaught of initiatives that help women in those states get abortions through transportation programs and abortion inducing drugs become available by every means you can imagine.

And all of this only until Democrat’s take back the federal government and withhold federal funding from the states that don’t comply through new healthcare laws and eventually a Medicare for all program that is passed requiring all states to provide healthcare coverage through federal guidelines.

You ISIS freaks are not going to win on this issue.
That's a pretty ambitious agenda. Go fuck yourself.

Spoken like a true Christian ^ :rolleyes:
LOL, go fuck yourself.

Blackie's Jesus

1ys6d0.jpg

The black abortion rate is highest among the races. It's not a coincidence that black-on-black murder rate is much higher than other races.

'All this crap thrown at Kavanaugh is a desperate attempt to save Roe v. Wade...'

...and the stupid thing is Roe v. Wade is not even in jeopardy......

Abortion has caused young people to lose respect for the value of human life. Why do you think we have all these mass shootings?

The mass shootings are caused by abortion?
Now I've heard everything
All these shootings didn't use to happen.

Do you have a better explanation?

I'd really like to hear it.

And don't say take away guns.

People can kill with knives if they don't have guns.

There are many reasons. Violent desensitizing video games and movies, bullying, racism, lack of sufficient mental health oversight by parents, schools and the community at large, isolation, insufficient parental control over guns in the home, and yes .. more guns with access even a felon or a caveman could accomplish.

Abortion is not one of those reasons - unless you want to talk about religiously motivated RW jerks like Eric Rudolph and Scott Roeder who target clinics and doctors. For that reason, we should probably keep an eye on you.

it shows how Easy it is to get Evil abortion supporters whipped up though eh ??

I got to thinking, why am I getting so worked up over another "conservative" appointment to SCOTUS who will just end up stabbing me in the back like Justice Roberts?

It makes no sense.

Killing a child is mortal sin, but can be forgiven.

Advocating that killing millions of children should be legal is a much worse sin, and there will be a much worse punishment for those who die with this sin.

The evil influence of this sin is so strong that it clouds the reason of those who carry it.
How does your god feel about killing LIVE children by bombs, by starvation, locking them up in cages?

...because when it comes down to it, all this furious hatred is spurred on by the evil hearts of the Democrats, who want to keep abortion legal.

Even if RVW is trashed, abortion will remain legal. It will simply revert back to a state issue, and we could easily name the states today where it would remain legal.
That's fine, let the American people decide the issue, through their elected representatives in state legislatures.

It will be. And you’re going to see so many state legislatures shift from red to blue you’re going to abort yourself.

And the states that become Iran overnight will see an onslaught of initiatives that help women in those states get abortions through transportation programs and abortion inducing drugs become available by every means you can imagine.

And all of this only until Democrat’s take back the federal government and withhold federal funding from the states that don’t comply through new healthcare laws and eventually a Medicare for all program that is passed requiring all states to provide healthcare coverage through federal guidelines.

You ISIS freaks are not going to win on this issue.

Roe vs Wade isn't going anywhere. Bunch of hyperbole from partisan hacks

It isn’t going anywhere

You got that right

This is 2018, not 1918. Science and advanced medical technology rule the day, and no court decision can ever change that fact no matter how many partisan hacks it’s packed with.

That's what I said, I didnt need your other hyperbole, partisan hack

...because when it comes down to it, all this furious hatred is spurred on by the evil hearts of the Democrats, who want to keep abortion legal.

It already has reverted to a state issue.

"even if they ram him through, we'll impeach him when we get the gavel" - Senator Sheldon Whitehouser

It is all a deflection. Kavenaugh, as has been noted by Judge Napolitano, should be voted down. He is no threat to RvW but, as evidenced by 99.9% of his detractors here, by using this strawman the issue has the lefty uninformed up in arms. It also has those on the right who ought to know better defending a man who excuses overreaching executive power and is a threat to 4th Amendment protections. He is a creature of the swamp and the status quo. I oppose his nomination for this reason. However I am more than willing to defend him personally as there is nothing in his already researched history to support the scurrilous accusations made against his character with no supporting or corroborating evidence what so ever.

To save freedom from a bunch of people who really don't like people having freedom.

"We're pro-life" they say, while being pro-war, pro-executions, not at all pro-life.

"We're for smaller government" they say while fighting gay marriage, imposing prohibition on alcohol, making sure people don't get drugs, allowing supremacy of cars with jay walking and increasing the federal budget or taxes, one or the other.

They say one thing, do the opposite as a matter of fact over a long period of time.
Who is this "bunch of people" you speak of?

It's like the ultimate strawman argument.

Oh yeah, let's pretend we're all fucking stupid shall we?

I don't think it is.

From the pundits I've heard in the know, at best Roe vs. Wade gets sent to the states to decide, but that is a long shot.

No, the issue is the second amendment. Dims need stooges in place to rewrite the living breathing, ever changing, Constitution.

"even if they ram him through, we'll impeach him when we get the gavel" - Senator Sheldon Whitehouser

What he really said:
-----------------------------------------------
Washington (CNN)If Democrats win in November, they will look into the accusations levied against Judge Brett Kavanaugh -- even if he's been confirmed to the Supreme Court -- Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse told CNN's Jake Tapper Thursday.

"This is such bad practice that even if they were to ram this guy through, as soon as Democrats get gavels, we're going to want to get to the bottom of this," the Rhode Island senator said on CNN's "The Lead with Jake Tapper."

Forum List

Back