🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All Opinion Threads on Kavanaugh/Ford for Friday, Sept 21 2018

Will the Dems recruit another "victim" to miraculously come forward before the confirmation vote?

• Total voters
What I find interesting is they couldn't come up with better dirt than this.

If every man was unqualified to do his job because of what he did in high school, well, I guess women would have to do everything.

If every man was unqualified to do his job because of what he did in high school, well, I guess women would have to do everything.
That's the plan

now you got the objective. way to figure that out.

Even though the left is comprised mostly of fruitcakes and weirdos, I doubt even a fraction of them truly believe this accusation is anything other than a political smear campaign.

Not that they'd ever admit it.

That's fine, let the American people decide the issue, through their elected representatives in state legislatures.

It will be. And you’re going to see so many state legislatures shift from red to blue you’re going to abort yourself.

And the states that become Iran overnight will see an onslaught of initiatives that help women in those states get abortions through transportation programs and abortion inducing drugs become available by every means you can imagine.

And all of this only until Democrat’s take back the federal government and withhold federal funding from the states that don’t comply through new healthcare laws and eventually a Medicare for all program that is passed requiring all states to provide healthcare coverage through federal guidelines.

You ISIS freaks are not going to win on this issue.
That's a pretty ambitious agenda. Go fuck yourself.

Spoken like a true Christian ^ :rolleyes:
LOL, go fuck yourself.
Keep on preaching that, Father.

Trump Christians are special Christians - No? :)

I feel ya brother........Anthony Scalia-you left a void, R.I.P.

Seriously.

The same thing happens to us in Congress. The GOP runs against Obamacare and votes to repeal it under Obama, knowing he would veto it, but then refuses to do the same with Trump in place, knowing he would sign the repeal.

The Deep State will always have that much needed vote in the GOP.

For conservatives, the GOP is sadly our only choice. They are a bunch of spineless pussies.

.....that you just want to grab and shake, but sadly can't.

There is no “deep state”

As for the OP, Conservatism is brain dead. The Constitution is a living document. To think that this great nation would be limited by what it says is nonsense. We wouldn’t have an Air Force, FEMA, NASA or any one of other tens of thousands of beneficial outcomes funded by the government had we employed the now-popular mantra that the government is limited by the words on a 230 y/o document.

True, there is not much depth there, I have to admit that.

They are all a bunch of half wits.

Would you be happy with the half wit state instead of deep state?

Last edited:
I got to thinking, why am I getting so worked up over another "conservative" appointment to SCOTUS who will just end up stabbing me in the back like Justice Roberts?

It makes no sense.
----------------------- funny and agree --- and MAYBE yeah eh .

Agent%20Strzok%20testifies%20before%20committee_1531440619224.jpg.jpg.jpg_12361931_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

2014-08-11T161940Z_1639643938_GM1EA8C00OV01_RTRMADP_3_USA-POLITICS.jpg

Come to think of it, is it the same person or are they just twins?

Huffington Post Poll Shows Few Believe Kavanaugh’s Accuser Is Credible

Only 28% of men believe Dr Ford, according to the huffington post.

Those evil men

Oh and only 25% of women believe her.

How dare you assume the genders of the people in the poll? You must be a racist, bigot, homophobe, islamaphobe, Republican.

To be fair the Huffington Post assumed the genders and conducted the poll. I’m just posting results.

Fair points though

I feel ya brother........Anthony Scalia-you left a void, R.I.P.
------------------------------ i don't know , Scalia is said to be good , guess that he was but didn't he . Didn't he for example write some Weasel Words into the Heller Gun Decision from a few years ago BuckT ??

Last edited:
Kavenaugh, as has been noted by Judge Napolitano, should be voted down. He is no threat to RvW but, as evidenced by 99.9% of his detractors here, by using this strawman the issue has the lefty uninformed up in arms. It also has those on the right who ought to know better defending a man who excuses overreaching executive power and is a threat to 4th Amendment protections. He is a creature of the swamp and the status quo.

Yep. Agreed. As an aside, Judge Napolitano shoulda been the pick. My two cents, anyway.

Forum List

Back