🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All Opinion Threads on Kavanaugh/Ford for Friday, Sept 21 2018

Will the Dems recruit another "victim" to miraculously come forward before the confirmation vote?

• Total voters
From the link: "Among those who disapprove of President Donald Trump’s choice of Kavanaugh for the seat, just 46 percent say their opposition stems from an objection to Kavanaugh personally, rather than a lack of confidence in Trump’s ability to nominate a suitable candidate. "

So this chunk of people would disapprove of anyone Trump nominates.

Abortion has caused young people to lose respect for the value of human life. Why do you think we have all these mass shootings?

The mass shootings are caused by abortion?
Now I've heard everything
All these shootings didn't use to happen.

Do you have a better explanation?

I'd really like to hear it.

And don't say take away guns.

People can kill with knives if they don't have guns.

Sure they did. People go crazy sometimes. Nowadays they just have access to more lethal weapons to use and there's just more people.......

:aargh: :puhleeze: :no_text11: So if Christine agrees to speak, it all has to be under her terms? Kava needs to go first? Really?, what are the other demands? You think maybe her attorney will provide a list of about 20 questions the Senators cannot ask Christine?
Is this gonna look more like an Obama or Hillary press conference where a liberal will make his/her speech and remarks but will not take any questions from the press?
Anyone wanna make a list of some of the questions that will not be allowed to asked of Christine?
:aug08_031:

I'm surprises that the press hasn't picked up on this whopper.

She's demanding 6 lbs of M&M's in her dressing room, with all green ones removed (those are the one's that get you horny).

Well Grassly should take control and tell her exactly what he's going to do.

Don't leave it up to her and her attorney to tell him what they will and won't do.

If she can't do that then she can pound sand.

This whole thing is nothing but he said, she said. No proof. No witnesses and a whole lot of nothing in my book.

Grassly need to lay down the law to both her and her attorney.

Huffington Post Poll Shows Few Believe Kavanaugh’s Accuser Is Credible

Only 28% of men believe Dr Ford, according to the huffington post.

Those evil men

Oh and only 25% of women believe her.

How dare you assume the genders of the people in the poll? You must be a racist, bigot, homophobe, islamaphobe, Republican.

To be fair the Huffington Post assumed the genders and conducted the poll. I’m just posting results.

Fair points though
The people polled most likely were allow to self-identify.

It was a joke...sigh

A nation that murders babies by the millions doesn't deserve to exist. It's good that God is holding back on his justice, for the sake of those of us who are fighting on his side.

How many does God abort?

THAT was beyond stupid
Spontaneous abortion is a fact of nature = made by god.

Allowed, not intended.
God allows it, meaning he had to make the conditions right for it to happen and he to allow it. Meaning he did it on purpose.

You'd prefer we all be robots with no free will at all?

Don't leave it up to her and her attorney to tell him what they will and won't do.

This whole thing is nothing but he said, she said. No proof. No witnesses and a whole lot of nothing in my book.

and they want Kava to go first? even though he has no idea what happened that night? what do they expect him to say?

As of 8 minutes ago:
008b642a-bb96-447d-b679-48b51a671cb8.jpg

hearing proposals from Christine Blasey Ford's legal team.

Member-level discussions will continue today before they respond to her — which will likely respond later today.

A nation that murders babies by the millions doesn't deserve to exist. It's good that God is holding back on his justice, for the sake of those of us who are fighting on his side.
Isn't that why god send you hurricanes and tornadoes...? And gives a whole shitload of you cancer? And deforms some of your babies?

No.
How do you know?

Because I can understand cause and effect. How do you know your position?

Those evil men

How dare you assume the genders of the people in the poll? You must be a racist, bigot, homophobe, islamaphobe, Republican.

To be fair the Huffington Post assumed the genders and conducted the poll. I’m just posting results.

Fair points though
The people polled most likely were allow to self-identify.

It was a joke...sigh
I realize that....
I laughed... but not out loud

Those evil men

And that is way more than it would be in a rational, clear thinking, society.

I know. This poll gives me hope for society

Its unchanged. Most do not support his nomination.

The poll also found that 32 percent support Kavanaugh’s confirmation and 32 percent oppose it, with 36 percent unsure. These numbers are statistically identical to the numbers of supporters before the allegations of sexual assault were made.

Which means the other numbers are likely accurate

and they want Kava to go first? even though he has no idea what happened that night? what do they expect him to say?

Interestingly, that is how Nazi Germany handled court cases as well. Guilty till proven Innocent.

Let that sink in.

:aargh: :puhleeze: :no_text11: So if Christine agrees to speak, it all has to be under her terms? Kava needs to go first? Really?, what are the other demands? You think maybe her attorney will provide a list of about 20 questions the Senators cannot ask Christine?
Is this gonna look more like an Obama or Hillary press conference where a liberal will make his/her speech and remarks but will not take any questions from the press?
Anyone wanna make a list of some of the questions that will not be allowed to asked of Christine?
:aug08_031:

I'm surprises that the press hasn't picked up on this whopper.

She's demanding 6 lbs of M&M's in her dressing room, with all green ones removed (those are the one's that get you horny).
the person of whom will be asking christine questions, cannot be a male or female, it must be a nuetral gender !!!

It's even less than that. The witnesses she named deny that it ever happened.

Dr. Ford, are you willing to release the details and results of the polygraph test you claim you passed regarding this alleged incident?

How many does God abort?

THAT was beyond stupid
Spontaneous abortion is a fact of nature = made by god.

Allowed, not intended.
God allows it, meaning he had to make the conditions right for it to happen and he to allow it. Meaning he did it on purpose.

You'd prefer we all be robots with no free will at all?
We can have whatever god wants us to have. And He seems to want us to have evil all around us. Which always made me wonder, am I already in hell?

Forum List

Back