🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All Opinion Threads on Kavanaugh/Ford for Friday, Sept 21 2018

Will the Dems recruit another "victim" to miraculously come forward before the confirmation vote?

• Total voters
THAT was beyond stupid
Spontaneous abortion is a fact of nature = made by god.

Allowed, not intended.
God allows it, meaning he had to make the conditions right for it to happen and he to allow it. Meaning he did it on purpose.

You'd prefer we all be robots with no free will at all?
We can have whatever god wants us to have. And He seems to want us to have evil all around us. Which always made me wonder, am I already in hell?
The Presence of Evil in the World is Contractual.

The Contract was signed by Adam when he and Eve accepted the offer of Satan to acquire The Knowledge of Good and Evil.

This agreement included the forfeiture of Adam's Crown and Throne to Satan who now resides as Lord of this World.

However, that agreement due to one clause, "The Wages of Sin are Death" is in jeopardy of being invalidated.

Through the sacrifice of a Sinless God, who took Adam's Place, things have been set in motion to restore Adam's Throne and Crown to Adam who will gratefully hand it over to the Man-God who took his place on The Cross.

Once the fullness of time has been completed and the remaining prophetical events have concluded, The god of this world will be thrown down from his stolen throne and be replaced with The God of The Universe, it's Author and Creator.

When The Second Adam Reigns Upon The 1st Adam's Throne, the 'god' of this world will be no more, and neither will his humanist law be in effect any longer.

Last edited:
None, since this is a medical procedure performed by Humans by choice.Thanks for playing Dummy.
`
God allows them to be aborted so I guess it's OK with it.

The 'god' of this world allows this. "God" is not ok with it, and neither should you be. You, however, are not under God's Law, you are under the 'god' of this world's law, and under free will.

Therefore, you may deceive yourself in to thinking that having an abortion is perfectly fine, and it is, but not with God or His Laws of Universal Justice. It's only ok with the 'god' of this world.

And the 'god' and 'lord' of this world is Satan, who stole Adam's crown and throne in the Garden of Eden through deception and through a convoluted contract with Adam and Eve.

Had they read the fine print, we aren't where we are today, and we would have no knowledge at all of what an abortion is, being that we would not know Evil and would only exist as beings of Pure Good.

Last edited:
Well Grassly should take control and tell her exactly what he's going to do.

Don't leave it up to her and her attorney to tell him what they will and won't do.

If she can't do that then she can pound sand.

This whole thing is nothing but he said, she said. No proof. No witnesses and a whole lot of nothing in my book.

Grassly need to lay down the law to both her and her attorney.
and they want Kava to go first? even though he has no idea what happened that night? what do they expect him to say?

What do you expect her to say?? Its a he said, she said. No proof either way.

The 'god' of this world allows this. "God" is not ok with it, and neither should you be. You however are not under God's Law, you are under the 'god' of this world's law, and under free will.Therefore, you may deceive yourself in to thinking that having an abortion is perfectly fine, and it is, but not with God or his Laws of Universal Justice. It's only ok with the 'god' of this world.And the 'god' and 'lord' of this world is Satan, who stole Adam's crown and throne in the Garden of Eden through deception and through a convoluted contract with Adam and Eve.Had they read the fine print, we aren't where we are today.
`
You lost me when you first brought up the Adam and Eve myth, so I guess if that turns your crank, go for it.

The 'god' of this world allows this. "God" is not ok with it, and neither should you be. You however are not under God's Law, you are under the 'god' of this world's law, and under free will.Therefore, you may deceive yourself in to thinking that having an abortion is perfectly fine, and it is, but not with God or his Laws of Universal Justice. It's only ok with the 'god' of this world.And the 'god' and 'lord' of this world is Satan, who stole Adam's crown and throne in the Garden of Eden through deception and through a convoluted contract with Adam and Eve.Had they read the fine print, we aren't where we are today.
`
You lost me when you first brought up the Adam and Eve myth, so I guess if that turns your crank, go for it.
It's not a myth. It is an allegorical tale of how Evil was introduced in to this world. Perhaps you should be more scholarly and less emotional, and you might learn some things you never even once pondered upon.

Just as the 1st Adam represents all men, The 2nd Adam "Jesus The Christ" represents all men.

Only God, in the form of God The Son was able to humble Himself, divest Himself of all heavenly universal power, and became Emanuel "God With Us" in the form of a mortal man so that he could pay the penalty for Sin upon the Cross Invalidating the Contract The 1st Adam signed in the Allegorical Garden of Eden.

The Garden of Eden, was The Entire Earth in Pristine Flawless Perfection.

Adam was not one man, he was all men. The Garden of Eden was not one place on Earth, it was the entire Earth.

But Perhaps these concepts are too lofty for you to understand Philosophically.

Let me ask you a Philosophical Question:

Can God Die?

Last edited:
I don't give a damn if she's telling the truth.

Back in the 60's, 70's and early 80's---if a bitch comes up to a bedroom with you, lays down on the bed, allows you to kiss her----groping is NEXT.

If she doesn't stop you, unbuttoning stuff and tugging at pants ETC comes next.

She didn't come up to a bedroom to play hop scotch!

I don't know what the rules are today, but a smart man once said:

"You should never judge the present by the past, but also never judge the past by the present."

To Hell with this Trump-Hating Pussy-Hat Fucked-up wearing California College Sociology Professor with her 36 year old TALE. If she didn't care to tell ANUONE--not the cops, her best friend etc----its as if it didn't happen 36 long years later. Fuck the Bitch.

There isn't a red-blooded boy form the 60s,70s, or 80s that could sit on the Supreme Court using the fucked up rules these LBGTQQQSTUVWXYZ assholes have going today.

Well Grassly should take control and tell her exactly what he's going to do.

Don't leave it up to her and her attorney to tell him what they will and won't do.

If she can't do that then she can pound sand.

This whole thing is nothing but he said, she said. No proof. No witnesses and a whole lot of nothing in my book.

Grassly need to lay down the law to both her and her attorney.
you see, if you pretend that you have no recollection of what happened, they cannot accuse you of lying, and maybe sent to jail

It's not a myth. It is an allegorical tale of how Evil was introduced in to this world. Perhaps you should be more scholarly and less emotional, and you might learn some things you never even once pondered upon.
`
Since it's an allegory, it could also be Frank and Jane or Tony and Phil. Like I said, that's your cup of tea, drink all you want. I'll pass. God I believe in, just not your idea of god.

:aargh: :puhleeze: :no_text11: So if Christine agrees to speak, it all has to be under her terms? Kava needs to go first? Really?, what are the other demands? You think maybe her attorney will provide a list of about 20 questions the Senators cannot ask Christine?
Is this gonna look more like an Obama or Hillary press conference where a liberal will make his/her speech and remarks but will not take any questions from the press?
Anyone wanna make a list of some of the questions that will not be allowed to asked of Christine?
:aug08_031:

I'm surprises that the press hasn't picked up on this whopper.

She's demanding 6 lbs of M&M's in her dressing room, with all green ones removed (those are the one's that get you horny).
the person of whom will be asking christine questions, cannot be a male or female, it must be a nuetral gender !!!
pretty sure richard simmons is busy.

Spontaneous abortion is a fact of nature = made by god.

Allowed, not intended.
God allows it, meaning he had to make the conditions right for it to happen and he to allow it. Meaning he did it on purpose.

You'd prefer we all be robots with no free will at all?
We can have whatever god wants us to have. And He seems to want us to have evil all around us. Which always made me wonder, am I already in hell?
The Presence of Evil in the World is Contractual.

The Contract was signed by Adam when he and Eve accepted the offer of Satan to acquire The Knowledge of Good and Evil.

This agreement included the forfeiture of Adam's Crown and Throne to Satan who now resides as Lord of this World.

However, that agreement due to one clause, "The Wages of Sin are Death" is in jeopardy of being invalidated.

Through the sacrifice of a Sinless God, who took Adam's Place, things have been set in motion to restore Adam's Throne and Crown to Adam who will and it to the Man-God who took his place on The Cross.

Once the fullness of time has been completed and the remaining prophetical events have concluded, The god of this World will be thrown down from his stolen throne and be replaced with The God of The Universe, it's author and creator.

When The Second Adam Reigns Upon The 1st Adam's Throne, the 'god' of this world will be no more, and neither will his humanist law be in effect any longer.
For the presence of evil to be contractual, it has to exist in the first place. Didn't god make everything in this universe?

Putting out obviously false accusations of sexual assault and having the nation roll its eyes at the accusations only makes it more difficult for a woman who was really assaulted to come forward.
Your content sucks. Wtf is this? The whimperings of a man plagued with feelings of insignificance and threatened by women folk?

Your position is one of anti justice and anti law enforcement by saying women or men should not escalate these things. The root problem is somewhere in education and proper socialization.
Did you intend to communicate something, or do you get paid by the word?

Putting out obviously false accusations of sexual assault and having the nation roll its eyes at the accusations only makes it more difficult for a woman who was really assaulted to come forward.
The demonization of rape victims by conservatives makes it more difficult than anything a liberal could do.

Have a hard time with a lot of really personal comments from men who don't know her. am willing to admit that I find him kind of strange, & would like to see & hear them giving there side's of the story, cant see why a few more days would matter to get closure.

`

Just as Adam represents all men, The second Adam "Jesus The Christ" represents all men.
Only God, in the form of God The Son was able to humble Himself, divest Himself of all heavenly universal power, and became Emanuel "God With Us" in the form of a mortal man so that he could pay the penalty for Sin upon the Cross Invalidating the Contract The 1st Adam signed in the Allegorical Garden of Eden.

The Garden of Eden, was The Entire Earth in Pristine Flawless Perfection.

Adam was not one man, he was all men. The Garden of Eden was not one place on Earth, it was the entire Earth.

But Perhaps these concepts are too lofty for you to understand Philosophically.

Let me ask you a Philosophical Question:

Can God Die?

It's a made up story to explain something unexplained.

Nearly all religions have them.

Can God die? No. One has to exist before one can die.

The demonization of rape victims by conservatives makes it more difficult than anything a liberal could do.
Smearing innocent men only causes people to have no respect for the law.

She isn't a rape victim. She's a shitbag trying to smear an innocent man.

Forum List

Back