🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All Opinion Threads on Kavanaugh/Ford for Friday, Sept 21 2018

Will the Dems recruit another "victim" to miraculously come forward before the confirmation vote?

• Total voters
Putting out obviously false accusations of sexual assault and having the nation roll its eyes at the accusations only makes it more difficult for a woman who was really assaulted to come forward.
The demonization of rape victims by conservatives makes it more difficult than anything a liberal could do.

Lib please you people have jack shit to say about it after Bill and Hillary demonized every woman who dared speak about Bill's rapes and sexual assaults. Talk about the mother of all double standards. You bunch of hacks elected one of them President and tried to elect the other one President.

In summary, blow it our your ass.
Ah another one. So Bill Clinton’s alleged rapes have convinced you that rape is fine? How does that work? :cuckoo:
It's fine with leftwing hacks like you unless a Republican is accused of it.

Putting out obviously false accusations of sexual assault and having the nation roll its eyes at the accusations only makes it more difficult for a woman who was really assaulted to come forward.
The demonization of rape victims by conservatives makes it more difficult than anything a liberal could do.
We will file that under how the Clintons treat rape victims and how they tried to tear down Monica until the blue dress arrived.
Ah you guys always bering up the Clintons whenever you’re trying to argue that rape doesn’t matter. Super dumb.
Rape Victim: Hillary Laughed At Me And Blamed Me For Getting Raped

And then the MSM discredited this woman by calling Trump’s claims that Hillary laughed about a rape case in which she was defending the rapist false.

Lib please you people have jack shit to say about it after Bill and Hillary demonized every woman who dared speak about Bill's rapes and sexual assaults. Talk about the mother of all double standards. You bunch of hacks elected one of them President and tried to elect the other one President.

Ah another one. So Bill Clinton’s alleged rapes have convinced you that rape is fine? How does that work? :cuckoo:

You people on the left have serial rapists and sexual abusers by the dozens in your party so spare us your faux rage about Kavanaugh. Your new forum name is FauxBlackFlag.

There is no “deep state”

As for the OP, Conservatism is brain dead. The Constitution is a living document. To think that this great nation would be limited by what it says is nonsense. We wouldn’t have an Air Force, FEMA, NASA or any one of other tens of thousands of beneficial outcomes funded by the government had we employed the now-popular mantra that the government is limited by the words on a 230 y/o document.

True, there is not much depth there, I have to admit that.

They are all a bunch of half wits.

Would you be happy with the half wit state instead of deep state?

If you have any friends (which I doubt), they are happy with a half wit.

Kavenaugh, as has been noted by Judge Napolitano, should be voted down. He is no threat to RvW but, as evidenced by 99.9% of his detractors here, by using this strawman the issue has the lefty uninformed up in arms. It also has those on the right who ought to know better defending a man who excuses overreaching executive power and is a threat to 4th Amendment protections. He is a creature of the swamp and the status quo.

Yep. Agreed. As an aside, Judge Napolitano shoulda been the pick. My two cents, anyway.

The 9/11 Conspiracy guy? LOL

It's fine with leftwing hacks like you unless a Republican is accused of it.

Their double standards and hypocrisy is OFF THE CHARTS.

Smearing innocent men only causes people to have no respect for the law.

She isn't a rape victim. She's a shitbag trying to smear an innocent man.
You already have no respect for the law.
So now she’s a rape victim. By this afternoon she’ll be a murder victim too.
Maybe, if your threats to destroy her for daring to speak out causes a MAGA nutjob to take her out
Maxine Waters says it's OK to harass people because you disagree with them politically.

Have a hard time with a lot of really personal comments from men who don't know her. am willing to admit that I find him kind of strange, & would like to see & hear them giving there side's of the story, cant see why a few more days would matter to get closure.

It matters because the SCOTUS begins hearing it's next batch of cases on Oct 4th, and if Kavanaugh is not on the Court to hear the 1st case then he doesn't get to vote on it. I don't know what that case is, but it could come down to 4-4 if he isn't there to break the tie, and so the lower Court ruling would stand.

Beyond that, it's politics. If the GOP allows this travesty to continue much longer then they're going to lose support among their constituents, who IMHO are going to see them as a bunch of pussies, which of course is what they are. OTOH, there are a few Repubs who are sort of on the fence about this and might buck the party on this confirmation vote. Some don't like Trump and vote against his nominee if given enough cover to do so, while others do not want to rile the female voters in their home state. And every day this debacle goes on means the Dems grow stronger, and those Senate Dems up for re-election in tight races will be less and less likely to vote to confirm; so I suspect another lib/dem woman will come forward before the vote to claim sexual misconduct on Kavanaugh's part. I don't see the confirmation vote getting derailed any other way, delayed maybe but not stopped unless the GOP grows a pair and forces the vote anyway. Its sad really, but proof that politics trumps justice inside the beltway. As if there was any doubt about that before now.

We will file that under how the Clintons treat rape victims and how they tried to tear down Monica until the blue dress arrived.
Ah you guys always bering up the Clintons whenever you’re trying to argue that rape doesn’t matter. Super dumb.

And then the MSM discredited this woman by calling Trump’s claims that Hillary laughed about a rape case in which she was defending the rapist false.
The Left have a long record of attacking rape victims.

AND looking the other way when powerful fundraisers and donors in the Dem party abuse women.

You people on the left have serial rapists and sexual abusers by the dozens in your party so spare us your faux rage about Kavanaugh. Your new forum name is FauxBlackFlag.
You have them by the thousands, maybe millions. So go fuck yourself, inbred trash.

Blasey Ford is not a rape victim. Idiot.

Maybe, if your threats to destroy her for daring to speak out causes a MAGA nutjob to take her out
Maxine Waters says it's OK to harass people because you disagree with them politically.
Yes I hope you’re afraid to leave your house.

AND looking the other way when powerful fundraisers and donors in the Dem party abuse women.
Yeah, look at the dozens of leftists busted in the #MeToo thing.

All the other leftists came out and said yeah, we knew.

And did NOTHING.

Blasey Ford is not a rape victim. Idiot.
Because she escaped your hero predator. Who knows how many couldn’t escape? You’d demonize them, too. ****.

You have them by the thousands, maybe millions. So go fuck yourself, inbred trash.

I destroyed your posts, go lick your wounds you are not ready for another beating just yet.

Yes I hope you’re afraid to leave your house.
Tell us more about Trump elimination of your rights.

Yeah, look at the dozens of leftists busted in the #MeToo thing.

All the other leftists came out and said yeah, we knew.

And did NOTHING.

That told us all we need to know about Dem's, they are complete phonies.

Forum List

Back