🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All Opinion Threads on Kavanaugh/Ford for Friday, Sept 21 2018

Will the Dems recruit another "victim" to miraculously come forward before the confirmation vote?

• Total voters
sometimes i think that there really is a POWER that is really running things and it just moves Politicians and issues and Government people around like chess pieces .

The media is saying, "The other shoe will drop." That's basically saying, we're going to smear the man with stuff that hasn't even happened yet.

If so few believe this nonsense, it begs the question, how bad will the backlash be?

I think it depends how long they drag this on.

While I was over at the huffinngton post I noticed they are concerned about the Senate race in NJ of all places. I mean yeah the senator should be in jail but for people in NJ to be seriously considering his challenger and the Dems not trying to swap candidates at the last minute makes me wonder...

I got to thinking, why am I getting so worked up over another "conservative" appointment to SCOTUS who will just end up stabbing me in the back like Justice Roberts?

It makes no sense.

Hard to think having false accusations of sexual assault in such a politicized manner will not have a lasting affect on Kavanaugh. I'm glad he is fighting back against the claims of course he really doesn't have much choice since if he were to withdraw his nomination it would be construed as a guilt.

Grassley needs to keep the offer set for Monday and possible give Ford until Saturday to summit her opening remarks, agree to Fords request for only committee members asking questions, but Ford will testify 1st followed by BK.

Grassley has to know giving into the unreasonable demands will lead to further stalling and it really won't matter who wins the midterms because democrats will continue to push the line. If after the midterms Republicans keep control democrats will pick a few races the media is playing up as close and dispute the results calling for investigations, demanding no SCOTUS vote until the matter has been throughly investigated.

It wouldn't surprise me if democrats call for a special council investigation and push for Mueller to lead the investigation. They would only need the investigation to drag on for 6-8 months when democrats will be starting up campaigning for 2020, and the push will be to delay a SCOTUS nomination until after 2020.

If having an even number on the SCOTUS becomes a problem, don't put it past democrats to force RBG to retire.

A nation that murders babies by the millions doesn't deserve to exist. It's good that God is holding back on his justice, for the sake of those of us who are fighting on his side.

Abortion is not murder and this god you speak of seems powerless on earth, unless he rapes a young nubile maiden and plants his holy seed to recreate himself on earth or some such mythology. But to the point, the Holier than thou crowd is on a crusade, just like with prohibition, it wont last and dems will start to take back state houses. So maybe liberals need a wake up call, the religious zealots will lie, cheat and steal to get their way. They're on a mission from God!

I got to thinking, why am I getting so worked up over another "conservative" appointment to SCOTUS who will just end up stabbing me in the back like Justice Roberts?

It makes no sense.
True enough. Except someone like Roberts was appointed by Bush. We should have all known and I think most of us did know, he was nothing more than a globalist himself. We should get that by now.

He was a pod of the new world order the whole time.

Trump, is not that. Trump is not a lawyer nor a politician. I question his judgement though on who he has chosen to trust, but I do think he is learning. He is learning how deep wide and stink that swamp is.

Nearly everyone he appointed from the beginning are nothing more than pods of the new world order. Most of them are lawyers and certainly globalists.

Putting out obviously false accusations of sexual assault and having the nation roll its eyes at the accusations only makes it more difficult for a woman who was really assaulted to come forward.
Your content sucks. Wtf is this? The whimperings of a man plagued with feelings of insignificance and threatened by women folk?

Your position is one of anti justice and anti law enforcement by saying women or men should not escalate these things. The root problem is somewhere in education and proper socialization.

There is no “deep state”

As for the OP, Conservatism is brain dead. The Constitution is a living document. To think that this great nation would be limited by what it says is nonsense. We wouldn’t have an Air Force, FEMA, NASA or any one of other tens of thousands of beneficial outcomes funded by the government had we employed the now-popular mantra that the government is limited by the words on a 230 y/o document.

True, there is not much depth there, I have to admit that.

They are all a bunch of half wits.

Would you be happy with the half wit state instead of deep state?

Luke 6:25b (ESV)

“WOE TO YOU WHO LAUGH NOW, FOR YOU SHALL MOURN AND WEEP.”

A nation that murders babies by the millions doesn't deserve to exist. It's good that God is holding back on his justice, for the sake of those of us who are fighting on his side.
Isn't that why god send you hurricanes and tornadoes...? And gives a whole shitload of you cancer? And deforms some of your babies?

No.

Huffington Post Poll Shows Few Believe Kavanaugh’s Accuser Is Credible

Only 28% of men believe Dr Ford, according to the huffington post.

Those evil men

Oh and only 25% of women believe her.

How dare you assume the genders of the people in the poll? You must be a racist, bigot, homophobe, islamaphobe, Republican.

To be fair the Huffington Post assumed the genders and conducted the poll. I’m just posting results.

Fair points though
The people polled most likely were allow to self-identify.

Huffington Post Poll Shows Few Believe Kavanaugh’s Accuser Is Credible

Only 28% of men believe Dr Ford, according to the huffington post.

Those evil men

Oh and only 25% of women believe her.
And that is way more than it would be in a rational, clear thinking, society.

I know. This poll gives me hope for society

Its unchanged. Most do not support his nomination.

The poll also found that 32 percent support Kavanaugh’s confirmation and 32 percent oppose it, with 36 percent unsure. These numbers are statistically identical to the numbers of supporters before the allegations of sexual assault were made.

How many does God abort?

THAT was beyond stupid
Spontaneous abortion is a fact of nature = made by god.

Allowed, not intended.
God allows it, meaning he had to make the conditions right for it to happen and he to allow it. Meaning he did it on purpose.

:aargh: :puhleeze: :no_text11: So if Christine agrees to speak, it all has to be under her terms? Kava needs to go first? Really?, what are the other demands? You think maybe her attorney will provide a list of about 20 questions the Senators cannot ask Christine?
Is this gonna look more like an Obama or Hillary press conference where a liberal will make his/her speech and remarks but will not take any questions from the press?
Anyone wanna make a list of some of the questions that will not be allowed to asked of Christine?
:aug08_031:

Forum List

Back