All Republican Candidates Ahead Of Biden In Polls

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Except for Ramaswamy. I don't think voters are ready for a Hindu president yet. Nikki Haley surprises in poll. Biden's in deep trouble when he is behind to all of them. Biden is 22 points underwater in approval numbers. This is CNN folks, no Rasmussen.

Except for Ramaswamy. I don't think voters are ready for a Hindu president yet. Nikki Haley surprises in poll. Biden's in deep trouble when he is behind to all of them. Biden is 22 points underwater in approval numbers. This is CNN folks, no Rasmussen.

I'm skeptical. I think Vivek is doing much better than ANYONE wants him to be doing. The RNC globalists hate him, the bolsheviks are probably trying to figure out how to take him out since he's never been to Epstein Island, and the Trump wing doesn't want the challenge either.

I like the guy a lot and I'm willing to give him a chance if he makes it.

Too bad the Republican front runner is such a joke. He won’t go to his own party’s debate, but look who he thinks is a worthy opponent, La Duchesse d’Outremer!

Trump says he would ‘love to debate’ Meghan Markle

Forum List

Back