All Right People! Nut Crackin' Time! Discuss Election Returns Here as they Come In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the liberal who is upset we are discussing the attempt by liberals to cause problems with the vote.

You notice they always get upset when conservatives discuss their shenanigans?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And you never attempt to prove the connection but that won't stop you from claiming a false victory, will it? You're the intellectual equivalent of a stillbirth.

I have to "prove" the connection to note Fox News was covering voting irregularities?

Man you are really running scared about this, aren't you?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
They're reporting voting irregularities. YOU are reporting the Reid campaign was involved in causing those irregularities.

I do not expect you to get where you erred.

I've tried to shame her into stopping that childish practice. Now I'm just thinking she has stuttering fingers.

And I don't pay attention because the real childishness and HYPOCRISY comes from liberals who lecture us about how we should be okay with burning the flag, or someone writing a book about assasinating Bush, or protestors with signs like Code Pink.

That's okay! That's "free speech!" That's "free expression."

BUT a line of smilies representing a conservative of good cheer laughing at the stupidity of liberalism? THAT'S DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_snooty:

And that's why you all can kiss my Tea Party ass, because I'll keep right on living by that first amendment and laughing at you liberal pukes until the Good Lord finally calls me home.

Put all the sour grapes on that you want.

It'll just make me laugh all the more, because I know what's behind your objections to my laughter!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, the protest signs and your smiley spamming are definitely related politically and are a sign that "libs" are hypocrites supporting one but not your smiley spam.

Seriously, why are you so goddamn stupid?

I think we see stupid, when you libs protest too much about those smilies.

It's obvious they bug the hell out of you, and it's obvious why.

Otherwise you wouldn't even mention them. You make it all too obvious.

And it reveals what CONTROL FREAKS liberals are. You don't see me lecturing others about how they should post, smilies or no!

Some more smilies to annoy sore loser liberals!

Liberals are going down in flames! THAT'S WHY THOSE SMILIES ARE REALLY CHAFING LIBERAL HINDERS TODAY!

The sour grapes from liberals is already coming in!

Aw! Poor wittle liberals!

But it's nut cracking time!

Here's some nut cracking to keep you entertained until the returns come in!

It's NUT CRACKING TIME PEOPLE! GO VOTE AND GIVE THE LIBERALS SOMETHING TO REALLY BE SOUR ABOUT!!!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7lYWNIxZGU

Ah, I think I've figured this gal out. She's been hanging around Willow's campfire too long crackin' them thar nuts.

them-liberals.jpg

Oh, no that's liberal women above.

Conservative women look like this!

conservative_women.jpg

Peggy Noonan is a tad longer in the tooth. I just saw her on Morning Joe a few hours ago. The others are Fox's faux China Dolls, so caked with makeup, they practice smiling so their faces won't crack on camera.

I have no beef with Laura Bush. I always liked her.

How will they "save it"?? Thus far, it's all talk and no plan of action.

(That said, I never thought I'd be GLAD to see an old veteran con like you jump into this fray. :eek:)

They won't "save it" for you! The Tea party is voting conservative!

:D

You just don't get anything, do you...
Pathetic.

Oh yes, I get it. I get why liberals are so upset today. I get why they are throwing a collective tantrum in this thread, and I get why they will be even worse tomorrow.

Pathetic indeed!

And you never attempt to prove the connection but that won't stop you from claiming a false victory, will it? You're the intellectual equivalent of a stillbirth.

I have to "prove" the connection to note Fox News was covering voting irregularities?

Man you are really running scared about this, aren't you?

They're reporting voting irregularities. YOU are reporting the Reid campaign was involved in causing those irregularities.

I do not expect you to get where you erred.

Yeah, ballots that are printing up that people voted for Reid, when they voted for Angle. Yeah Angle is behind that!

You run with that!

If the giant ass pretzel place is next door, you're in bidness! :eusa_drool:

It actually goes through the huge ass food court. And this year I'm leaving the Beano at home.

Sorry bastards. :eusa_whistle:

Damn! Skip the pretzel and get the corndog! Voting and food on a stick.....it's better than going to the state fair!

Cornhog's at your food court? Is there a tasting booth or something?

And I don't pay attention because the real childishness and HYPOCRISY comes from liberals who lecture us about how we should be okay with burning the flag, or someone writing a book about assasinating Bush, or protestors with signs like Code Pink.

BUT a line of smilies representing a conservative of good cheer laughing at the stupidity of liberalism? THAT'S DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_snooty:

And that's why you all can kiss my Tea Party ass, because I'll keep right on living by that first amendment and laughing at you liberal pukes until the Good Lord finally calls me home.

It'll just make me laugh all the more, because I know what's behind your objections to my laughter!

Yeah, the protest signs and your smiley spamming are definitely related politically and are a sign that "libs" are hypocrites supporting one but not your smiley spam.

And it reveals what CONTROL FREAKS liberals are. You don't see me lecturing others about how they should post, smilies or no!

Liberals are going down in flames! THAT'S WHY THOSE SMILIES ARE REALLY CHAFING LIBERAL HINDERS TODAY!

Valeyard said:

Get your butts out there and VOTE!

No.

I refuse.

The Dems have disappointed me too greatly for me to find the will to cast a ballot for them, but at the same time, I will never side with the rabid hordes of howlers and do-nothing-but-bitch-but-only-when-the-Dems-are-in-charge sign wavers who call themselves the Tea Party.

Then get the hell out of this thread AND this board.

You got no business talking about politics, if you won't do your part.
:clap2:

Ah, I think I've figured this gal out. She's been hanging around Willow's campfire too long crackin' them thar nuts.

them-liberals.jpg

Oh, no that's liberal women above.

Conservative women look like this!

conservative_women.jpg

Peggy Noonan is a tad longer in the tooth. I just saw her on Morning Joe a few hours ago. The others are Fox's faux China Dolls, so caked with makeup, they practice smiling so their faces won't crack on camera.

I have no beef with Laura Bush. I always liked her.

Oooo I can hear the jealousy from here! :D

Out of mercy for our dear friend Samurai, I will for the time being remove myself from this thread since she doesn't seem to know when to stop taking in the beatings. Happy Tuesday everyone!

The worst place to be on this election day is between a Republican and the ballot box.

Why? Might they run me over with their electric wheel chair?

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

BTW, out my window, the big black guy has been replaced with a small Hispanic looking guy....I kid you not.

Yikes. An even bigger threat. He might be <gasp> an illegal alien. Actually, I think it's probably two guys who planned a stunt, thinking "Let's just freak out all those guys peering at us from the office buildings!"

Crap, you should see this car chase they had on Fox News.

They got more cops chasing them, than chased OJ and it was two WOMEN they were chasing.

Usually these high speed chases involve men. Just wild! :eek:

Excuse me? A mod had to come here and tell you that you had no right to dictate who can and cannot post in YOUR thread. Fucking moron.

It's going to be like this all day folks.

The libs are going to be just FULL of vitriol and sour grapes because they know the country is voting against them and there is nothing they can do to prevent it.

They called half the country racists, bigots, tea baggers. They tried to intimidate them. They told us to sit in the back of the bus. They called us stupid and uninformed.

They did their worst.

NOW LET'S DO OUR BEST, and vote these arrogant snobs out of office!

Let liberals know their worst didn't work!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They won't "save it" for you! The Tea party is voting conservative!

:D

Pathetic.

Oh yes, I get it. I get why liberals are so upset today. I get why they are throwing a collective tantrum in this thread, and I get why they will be even worse tomorrow.

Pathetic indeed!

The only reason I'm in this thread is because I've been waiting for a phone call and needed something mindless to do.

Do I know how to pick 'em or what, boys and girls?
28wh1yu.jpg

Crap, you should see this car chase they had on Fox News.

They got more cops chasing them, than chased OJ and it was two WOMEN they were chasing.

Usually these high speed chases involve men. Just wild! :eek:

Palosi and Boxer forget to take their meds this morning? :eusa_whistle:

Excuse me? A mod had to come here and tell you that you had no right to dictate who can and cannot post in YOUR thread. Fucking moron.

And you guys don't have the right to tell me whether I can use smilies or not, and HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THAT? I THINK A HELL OF A LOT LONGER THAN JUST TODAY OR THIS THREAD!

And I sure didn't say he couldn't post at all OR not start another thread.

But, I object to obvious thread derailing, AND I'M THE HYPOCRITE?

Who's the moron here?

Give me a break!

Nice damn try!

It's going to be like this all day folks.

The libs are going to be just FULL of vitriol and sour grapes because they know the country is voting against them and there is nothing they can do to prevent it.

They called half the country racists, bigots, tea baggers. They tried to intimidate them. They told us to sit in the back of the bus. They called us stupid and uninformed.

They did their worst.

NOW LET'S DO OUR BEST, and vote these arrogant snobs out of office!

Let liberals know their worst didn't work!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just want to let other conservatives know that I do not fault you for having Samurai among your ranks. I know she's more of a "special" case and doesn't represent the majority of you.

Pathetic.

Pathetic indeed!

The only reason I'm in this thread is because I've been waiting for a phone call and needed something mindless to do.

Do I know how to pick 'em or what, boys and girls?
28wh1yu.jpg

Of course! There is Noooooooooooooooooooo other thread you can be in!

There is only this thread available to you!

Protesting too much! Always funny!

Who's mindless??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back