All that stuff about Muslims is true! Except it's the Mormons .

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Heard an interesting discussion about the Oregon stuff . What's getting glazed over is that the terrorists out there are devote Mormons . And over the last couple centuries the Mormons have been waging war against the United States . Look at the history of Utah !

So all that worry about shira law and Muslims taking over . That's all in the works wh the Mormons . Heck, they almost got Romney in office . He's the real mole , not Obama . They have their own caliphate in Utah and install Mormon law .

Will we see political adds against the " Mormon religious extremists " ? Probably not . After all, they are mostly white and sort of Christians so everything is cool!

Yeah, I'd sure rather live in a Muslim neighborhood than a Mormon one.

Among other things Mormons have yet to figure out the joys of doing it doggie style with their pet goats.

I've lived around Muslims all my life and never found that they rape, blow up or behead anyone. The Mormon I know doesnt do any of that either. Maybe I grew up middle class?

Mormons are beheading people, blowing themselves up, raping women, etc?

Well, do you consider sex with multiple child wives as rape ?

What age are these "child wives?"

True hard core Mormons have many wives . And they ain't to picky about ages
The fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints is as Mormon as Baptist religions are Catholic.

Heard an interesting discussion about the Oregon stuff . What's getting glazed over is that the terrorists out there are devote Mormons . And over the last couple centuries the Mormons have been waging war against the United States . Look at the history of Utah !

So all that worry about shira law and Muslims taking over . That's all in the works wh the Mormons . Heck, they almost got Romney in office . He's the real mole , not Obama . They have their own caliphate in Utah and install Mormon law .

Will we see political adds against the " Mormon religious extremists " ? Probably not . After all, they are mostly white and sort of Christians so everything is cool!
I notice religious people don't mind other religious lies nearly as much as they hate atheists. That's because atheists know they're all full of shit. Its ok to bicker about whether your god is the better god as long as you have a god. Any god will do.

There's no way I support more than one wife. I ain't gonna do it, and nobody can make me. (-:

I notice religious people don't mind other religious lies nearly as much as they hate atheists. That's because atheists know they're all full of shit. Its ok to bicker about whether your god is the better god as long as you have a god. Any god will do.
Uh huh. When Islamowackjobs do things like steer planes into tall buildings, they are busy busy busy hating atheists. It's all about YOU isn't it?

Forum List

Back