All the attornies in America are salivating over gay marriage.

KudoZ

Oct 23, 2012
I want to tell all you gay people out there, you will regrete it. Marriage is all about money. It's a contract where you bind your assests with someone else's. Yes you become entitled to someone else's benefits. But when the big split comes they are entiled to yours too. My advice, be careful what you ask for. I'm not trying to take away the spiritual bond, but you can do that with a pastor etc without becoming financially bound with legal paperwork. Good luck, I'm sure you're going to get what you ask for.

I want to tell all you gay people out there, you will regrete it. Marriage is all about money. It's a contract where you bind your assests with someone else's. Yes you become entitled to someone else's benefits. But when the big split comes they are entiled to yours too. My advice, be careful what you ask for. I'm not trying to take away the spiritual bond, but you can do that with a pastor etc without becoming financially bound with legal paperwork. Good luck, I'm sure you're going to get what you ask for.

Gee, if it's so horrible, let's get rid of it for straight couples instead.

Forum List

Back