🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All the excuses on earth can't change the truth

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
People here keep wanting to repeat the trump line about the Chinese travel ban. But they don't want to repeat the 15-20 times trump complimented the Chinese about their handling of the virus.

Trump has failed this country. He paid no attention to this until he saw the stock markets was going to have a problem. As a result of his inaction 42,000 are now dead and the numbers grow every day.

Ye shall face the truth republicans and that is how it's going to be..

Unprepared | Joe Biden For President

People here keep wanting to repeat the trump line about the Chinese travel ban. But they don't want to repeat the 15-20 times trump complimented the Chinese about their handling of the virus.

Trump has failed this country. He paid no attention to this until he saw the stock markets was going to have a problem. As a result of his inaction 42,000 are now dead and the numbers grow every day.

Feel free to move a country that has, in your opinion, a better leader whose citizens don't want to move to the US.
Oh! That's right...there isn't one.
Feel free to move anyway.

I see you have never made a deal in your life, much less with an adversary.
I've built businesses son. You don't know shit. Stop making excuses for trump.
Was it a compost business? Because you're completely full of shit.
Maybe that's what you did. But these personal off topic attacks only show that you have no argument to rebut the OP. The fact is trump has failed.
I've refuted it 100 times...and it's still bullshit.

Maybe that's what you did. But these personal off topic attacks only show that you have no argument to rebut the OP. The fact is trump has failed.
How ironic...All you do is post subjective nonsense.

SERIOUSLY! Real leaders take RESPONSIBILITY for their failures... and 42,000 dead Americans is a FAILURE.

I'M RIDIN WITH BIDEN! I'M RIDIN WITH BIDEN! I'M RIDIN WITH BIDEN! I'M RIDIN WITH BIDEN!

Feel free to move a country that has, in your opinion, a better leader whose citizens don't want to move to the US.
Oh! That's right...there isn't one.
Feel free to move anyway.

I have the first amendment right to oppose trump. You know like the same right you used for 8 years opposing Obama. So if you don't like that, find a country where there is no such right and move there. Putin will gladly allow you to move in with Edward Snowden. Maybe you like a little warmer place so you can go move into Duertes country. Oops, not white enough, so maybe turkey. Or maybe you go live in Hungary.

I have posted facts.

Well, I paid others to build my businesses by my command, so there. :auiqs.jpg:
And that shows you have no skill. Takes the fun out of it when you hire people to build your business. So I built from the ground up and employed people while building.

I have posted facts.

Let's not get carried away now. LOL You've posted butt-hurt Liberal talking points.

By what standard ?

Yours ?

ROTFLMAO

I have posted facts.

Let's not get carried away now. LOL You've posted butt-hurt Liberal talking points.
I have posted fact. You have no argument against them. Only dumb dull trump lies.

Forum List

Back