All the GOP policies are incredibly unpopular. How can they get elected?

LIBERAL TRANSLATIONS:
- 'Comprehensive immigration reform'

TRANSLATION:
- Amnesty for Criminals, no effort to stop illegal immgration, and looking forward to doing this again in 10 -20 years.
No way you can Deport 11 million Worthy immigrants and of course a comprehensive bill that includes a good Social Security card would end illegal immigration, unlike a stupid wall and unconstitutional harassment laws. The GOP loves illegals- easily bullied labor, dupe.

No way you can Deport 11 million Worthy immigrants

I agree, that's why we're gonna just deport the illegal aliens.
... Who were basically invited in by GOP policy. 94% of male illegal adults work 65% pay taxes 35% own homes it's a stupid idea only racists would go for...
frankie they were invited by democrat policy too....geezus....
Baloney. Democrats have been trying to get a good ID card forever. Damn communists...

Democrats have been trying to justify illegals staying for ever. Damn traitors.

Baloney. Democrats have been trying to get a good ID card forever. Damn communists...
oh bullshit frankie.....i have done something you havent done.....live in incredibly democrat/liberal state for the past 40 years....the democrats out here are scared shitless for the reason i told you.....afraid to be labeled a RACIST if they tried a so called good ID card...so i dont think your ID card is as great as you think it is with your party....
As if New York State isn't liberal. Heck Buffalo come on... How can it be racist if the ID card is for every single person in the country?
i bet it aint as liberal as cal.....and if that card is so good where is it?.....
Blocked by the GOP forever. They love cheap easily bullied labor...
franco democrats love their cheap labor too......at least they do out here....
The dupes go for character assassination and ridiculous promises rather than looking at the actual policies they're for...cutting Medicaid, blocking background checks blocking minimum wage hike and pollution remedies...etc etc
Perhaps you should consider leaving your bubble

The air is really nice outside baw
My area is the entire world outside of fox and Rush Limbaugh Etc in the United States only only. The rest of the world doesn't understand how you people can get so stupid but it must be said I don't think you're stupid just totally misinformed.

Know how we got this stupid DUPE? Because people like us, BUILT THIS DAMN COUNTRY! People like you want something, for nothing. You are demanding other peoples money, plain and simple; for no reason except you think you have a way to do things better.......that hasn't worked yet.

If you think you and your friends are soooooo smart, then use YOUR money (bet you can't scrape 2 nickels together) to show us how it works. How much extra tax did you pay VOLUNTARILY? If you didn't, why didn't you if it is such a good idea to send money to the government!

You are the BIGGEST phony-baloney on here Franco, along with having the most obvious tendencies towards Marxism, seen by reading your almost incomprehensible posts! If I someone gave me odds, I would bet that you are also STFY, and waiting for 2020 or whatever their name is. Why? Because I find it difficult to believe 1 person can be this dumb, let alone 2, or 3. Therefore, when something seems this crazy, no matter how unbelievable the alternative is, it is probably true! So Franco, is STFYE you, or your twin brother, and which one of you is married to waiting for 2020-)

You would think people like Franco would want to "invest" more of his money is things he supports. They say they believe in "free" education at the college level yet when it comes to funding it, they're the first one to demand someone else fund it. When they want to expand social welfare, they're so supportive of it they're willing to demand someone else fund it.
Only after 35 years of give away to the rich, dupe.

No way you can Deport 11 million Worthy immigrants and of course a comprehensive bill that includes a good Social Security card would end illegal immigration, unlike a stupid wall and unconstitutional harassment laws. The GOP loves illegals- easily bullied labor, dupe.

... Who were basically invited in by GOP policy. 94% of male illegal adults work 65% pay taxes 35% own homes it's a stupid idea only racists would go for...

Absolute right-wing idiocy we've been trying to end it forever with a good ID card get it through your thick skull, brainwashed functional moron.

oh bullshit frankie.....i have done something you havent done.....live in incredibly democrat/liberal state for the past 40 years....the democrats out here are scared shitless for the reason i told you.....afraid to be labeled a RACIST if they tried a so called good ID card...so i dont think your ID card is as great as you think it is with your party....
As if New York State isn't liberal. Heck Buffalo come on... How can it be racist if the ID card is for every single person in the country?
i bet it aint as liberal as cal.....and if that card is so good where is it?.....
Blocked by the GOP forever. They love cheap easily bullied labor...
franco democrats love their cheap labor too......at least they do out here....
The dupes go for character assassination and ridiculous promises rather than looking at the actual policies they're for...cutting Medicaid, blocking background checks blocking minimum wage hike and pollution remedies...etc etc
Perhaps you should consider leaving your bubble

The air is really nice outside baw
My area is the entire world outside of fox and Rush Limbaugh Etc in the United States only only. The rest of the world doesn't understand how you people can get so stupid but it must be said I don't think you're stupid just totally misinformed.

Know how we got this stupid DUPE? Because people like us, BUILT THIS DAMN COUNTRY! People like you want something, for nothing. You are demanding other peoples money, plain and simple; for no reason except you think you have a way to do things better.......that hasn't worked yet.

If you think you and your friends are soooooo smart, then use YOUR money (bet you can't scrape 2 nickels together) to show us how it works. How much extra tax did you pay VOLUNTARILY? If you didn't, why didn't you if it is such a good idea to send money to the government!

You are the BIGGEST phony-baloney on here Franco, along with having the most obvious tendencies towards Marxism, seen by reading your almost incomprehensible posts! If I someone gave me odds, I would bet that you are also STFY, and waiting for 2020 or whatever their name is. Why? Because I find it difficult to believe 1 person can be this dumb, let alone 2, or 3. Therefore, when something seems this crazy, no matter how unbelievable the alternative is, it is probably true! So Franco, is STFYE you, or your twin brother, and which one of you is married to waiting for 2020-)

You would think people like Franco would want to "invest" more of his money is things he supports. They say they believe in "free" education at the college level yet when it comes to funding it, they're the first one to demand someone else fund it. When they want to expand social welfare, they're so supportive of it they're willing to demand someone else fund it.
Only after 35 years and give away to the rich, dupe.

Why don't you invest personally in all those you demand the rest of us support?

Absolute right-wing idiocy we've been trying to end it forever with a good ID card get it through your thick skull, brainwashed functional moron.

Get it through your thick skull you Obama NL, giving someone something like you support only encourages more to do the same so you can pander to the 2nd rate pieces of shit.

Liberal policies are even less popular.

I'm sure it seems like a mystery to you. Tell you what...turn off CNN, cancel your People Magazine and ignore any woman with a pussy strapped to her head.
In a few weeks reality may clear your mind enough for you to not be so mystified.

I do have to admit Trumps policies are indeed highly unpopular with the media elites, Silicon Valley, University teachers lounges and in corporate boardrooms. Their stranglehold on the media and information may be influencing you here. Try the above and listen to citizens.

Last edited:
Primarily, Republicans get elected because gerrymandering is not illegal in the USA. Then again, they make the laws.
so do the democrats.....
Nothing like the gerrymandering the GOP has done recently... No shame at all, because they know they can get away with anything with the dupes and all the brainwashing they do...

Liberal policies are even less popular.

I'm sure it seems like a mystery to you. Tell you what...turn off CNN, cancel your People Magazine and ignore any woman with a pussy strapped to her head.
In a few weeks reality may clear your mind enough for you to not be so mystified.
It is hard to turn off CNN ABC CBS New York Times Washington Post PBS all the media around the world, Only You dupes are able to do it, brainwashed functional moron.

We spent over a trillion dollars on this when the floppy eared shit finger Midas came into office. Where's our better stuff?
A trillion dollars on what? And cut the racist crap
That was my question. A trillion dollars on what? Is the shit fingered Midas racist now?

LMAO! You're an idiot.
Actually Obama spent 7 trillion bailing out and helping victims of the 2008 GOP depression. Great job again...
How the hell does that make it better?
Otherwise they would have been another full-blown GOP world depression. The dupes think it was just a tiny recession the Democrats caused.Total right wing idiocy...
So one would think surely after spending 7 trillion dollars saving the country we would be doing better by now. You had eight years. What happened?

It has to be part of a comprehensive immigration bill... Like the 2010 Democratic bill.

I get a strange feeling that what you call comprehensive immigration reform means overlooking that people came here illegally so you want them to stay because they don't like the rules.

LIBERAL TRANSLATIONS:

TRANSLATION:
- Amnesty for Criminals, no effort to stop illegal immgration, and looking forward to doing this again in 10 -20 years.

... Who were basically invited in by GOP policy.

Screw that GOP policy, boot those illegal aliens!!!

94% of male illegal adults work 65% pay taxes

That is awesome!!!
They should do well in their native country then.
Send them home.

it's a stupid idea only racists would go for..

I want to send all the illegal aliens home. White ones too.

Get it through your thick skull you Obama NL, giving someone something like you support only encourages more to do the same so you can pander to the 2nd rate pieces of shit.
What does NL stand for? What a brain-dead ignoramus...

I get a strange feeling that what you call comprehensive immigration reform means overlooking that people came here illegally so you want them to stay because they don't like the rules.

LIBERAL TRANSLATIONS:

TRANSLATION:

That is awesome!!!
Send them home.

So does 20%of the population... Which is why this is dragged on forever stupid!

A trillion dollars on what? And cut the racist crap
That was my question. A trillion dollars on what? Is the shit fingered Midas racist now?

LMAO! You're an idiot.
Actually Obama spent 7 trillion bailing out and helping victims of the 2008 GOP depression. Great job again...
Otherwise they would have been another full-blown GOP world depression. The dupes think it was just a tiny recession the Democrats caused.Total right wing idiocy...
So one would think surely after spending 7 trillion dollars saving the country we would be doing better by now. You had eight years. What happened?
Just the best economy in the world, that's all,dupe.

If you stop that illegals from getting work with a good ID card it's the end of the problem, stupid.

LIBERAL TRANSLATIONS:

TRANSLATION:

That is awesome!!!
Send them home.

Illegal aliens are *illegal*. Is that hard?

mexicans12.JPG

They lost the highest seat and until they regain the thousand + they lost, it's still a net negative on the books.

You mean like John Kasich being governor of Ohio, and more hated by conservatives than he is by liberals?

No like Hillary Clinton and lots of names at the state and local level you've probably never heard of that contributed significantly to that 1000+ total.
Yep great job with that gerrymandering and making America hyper-partisan, GOP idiots.

Yep great job with that gerrymandering and making America hyper-partisan,

After Obama did such a great job of reaching across the aisle, eh?

Is gerrymandering why Republicans hold 35 governorships and 52 Senate seats?
I would say that's 35 mainly rural States probably less populous than the 15 the Democrats hold... My area voted 73% for Trump and I would say they're pretty ignorant and brainwashed and racist God bless them LOL. Gerrymandering is in the House of Representatives amazing how the GOP lost three million votes and added Representatives.

I would say that's 35 mainly rural States probably less populous

It's amazing how many states suddenly became rural since 2008, eh?

Gerrymandering is in the House of Representatives amazing how the GOP lost three million votes and added Representatives.

They lost 6 House seats. Durr.

Do you only view CNN or do you live on CNN?

LMAO! You're an idiot.
Just the best economy in the world, that's all,dupe.
Umm, ok. It still should have been much better if Obie's policies were so great right? 7 trillion dollars for fuck sakes and we're still talking about needing infrastructure, the unemployment was still high, the deficit kept growing. WTF did we get for that 7 trillion?

I watch everything that's how I'm so much smarter than you dupes... LOL

I watch everything that's how I'm so much smarter than you dupes... LOL

You are smart?

CNN must have also told you that. ROFLMAO!

Forum List

Back