All the President's Debt

Trump has done so much business with China that he probably owes them millions. Americans (generally) don't have their branded stuff made over there...like Trump did.

Trump's massive Billion dollar debt is s sign he's not a very good business man.
You thinking his debt is higher than his net worth, shows you are clueless about all this.

Having a billion in debt proves he's not a very good business man.

It actually proves he's a great business man.

You guy try to borrow a billion and see if they don't send you to the state funny farm.

He obviously is seen as being good for it.

Sucks to be you and to have some much envy of someone who is so much smarter than you.

Trump has a lot of stuff made in China...he probably owes them quite a bit too.
He has nothing made in China. Those were Hillary's lying TV ads. That ruse was debunked 4 years ago. You've been living in a closet since then ?

I know you want to believe the lies you posted above but reality is very different.

Here are some photos of his merchandise with the tag clearly saying made in china.

It's not some plot by Hillary. It's not some conspiracy by the "deep state" to harm trump.

It's concrete true fact.

Here is David Letterman confronting trump with his merchandise made in china and Bangladesh.

View attachment 403217View attachment 403218View attachment 403219View attachment 403220View attachment 403221View attachment 403222View attachment 403223View attachment 403224View attachment 403225

You can't get through to him.

He's going to claim that Trump had nothing to do with the decision to have stuff made over there. Good exposee though.

Thanks.

You're right of course. People like that never accept truth and reality.

Oh, no....not the board shitforbrains.

Trump has done so much business with China that he probably owes them millions. Americans (generally) don't have their branded stuff made over there...like Trump did.

Trump's massive Billion dollar debt is s sign he's not a very good business man.
You thinking his debt is higher than his net worth, shows you are clueless about all this.

You guy try to borrow a billion and see if they don't send you to the state funny farm.

Sucks to be you and to have some much envy of someone who is so much smarter than you.

Being a billion in debt makes you a "great business man"?

He also ran up $6.6T in debt on the national credit card....

Thanks for the comic relief.

He has nothing made in China. Those were Hillary's lying TV ads. That ruse was debunked 4 years ago. You've been living in a closet since then ?
Trump is a fraud, failed businessman, and national security risk.

He is unfit to be president; we can’t be rid of Trump too soon.
I wouldn't mind being the kind of "failed businessman" who has raked in $1.9 BILLION over the past three years, without hardly doing anything to create that income.

All you're doing here is showing what a "failed" poster YOU are.

Trump is the embodiment of national security. Bringing the military back to full strength, stopping illegal immigration, stopping Muslim terrorist immigration and travel, upholding 2nd amendment, fighting back against Chinese economic domination, making us #1 in the world in energy production. Trump has raised our national security more in 3 years, than other presidents have done in 100.

If Biden gets elected, our national security will go right down the drain.

You wouldn't mind being a billion in debt?

Pretty stupid.
If I had 8 billion in assets---1 billion in debt sounds like a tax write off and good way to make money. It's cheap to borrow money nowadays and with the stock market going up----among other things. Borrowing money to invest it can and should be very profitable. It costs around 2.5% interest to borrow against property.......my charles schwab account has given me slighty over a 15% return this year. Because of this fact, I have a mortgage on my property but have more than enough cash and investments to pay off my house. This is not an endorsement to get into the market right now-------------I see market falling whether trump or biden gets in as foreclosures will start back up in January.

IF you were a million dollars in debt would that be bad?

Trump is 1,000 times worse...a billion is one thousand million.
Would it be bad if broke piece of shit internet trolls with a hardcore case of TDS we’re badmouthing BILLIONAIRES and their debt ratios without knowing shit about what they’re talking about?
Being a billion in debt....not a good sign. Rationalizing a billion in borrowing....even worse.
The numbers are relative...You shouldn’t try to understand, you’re in over your head on this one. Don’t embarrass yourself any further, save face and stick to the standard Orange Man Bad bullshit.

I wouldn't mind being the kind of "failed businessman" who has raked in $1.9 BILLION over the past three years, without hardly doing anything to create that income.

Trump is the embodiment of national security. Bringing the military back to full strength, stopping illegal immigration, stopping Muslim terrorist immigration and travel, upholding 2nd amendment, fighting back against Chinese economic domination, making us #1 in the world in energy production. Trump has raised our national security more in 3 years, than other presidents have done in 100.

Pretty stupid.
If I had 8 billion in assets---1 billion in debt sounds like a tax write off and good way to make money. It's cheap to borrow money nowadays and with the stock market going up----among other things. Borrowing money to invest it can and should be very profitable. It costs around 2.5% interest to borrow against property.......my charles schwab account has given me slighty over a 15% return this year. Because of this fact, I have a mortgage on my property but have more than enough cash and investments to pay off my house. This is not an endorsement to get into the market right now-------------I see market falling whether trump or biden gets in as foreclosures will start back up in January.

Again if I had 8 million and were 1 million in debt that would be good hun....as that means I have 7 million net profit on paper atleast.

If I had 8 billion and 1 billion in debt that would be still good as that would mean I would have a net profit of 7 billion on paper.

I would love to be 1 billion $$$ in debt with 8 billion in assets.

It's unfortunate you:

1. Are so unaquainted with business...
2. Are a lying hack.

Yes.....a great businessman.

Who lends money....? People who expect to get it back.

Stop being so fucking stupid.

Pretty stupid.

Again if I had 8 million and were 1 million in debt that would be good hun....as that means I have 7 million net profit on paper atleast.

If I had 8 billion and 1 billion in debt that would be still good as that would mean I would have a net profit of 7 billion on paper.

CandyAss is just trolling now.

This thread has been shoved up her ass.

She's drunk and being a stupid shit.

Pretty stupid.

Would it be bad if broke piece of shit internet trolls with a hardcore case of TDS we’re badmouthing BILLIONAIRES and their debt ratios without knowing shit about what they’re talking about?
Being a billion in debt....not a good sign. Rationalizing a billion in borrowing....even worse.
The numbers are relative...You shouldn’t try to understand, you’re in over your head on this one. Don’t embarrass yourself any further, save face and stick to the standard Orange Man Bad bullshit.
One man being more in debt than several states is not relative...it's very poor money management.

Pretty stupid.

You're just about the only person I know that is hoping to be a billion in debt. But that is what the blob has turned you into...a moron (assuming you weren't one to start with).

It's unfortunate you:

2. Are a lying hack.

Or those who expect favors from the President in return....

It's unfortunate you:

2. Are a lying hack.

Call me when the trial starts.

Pretty stupid.

CandyAss is just trolling now.

This thread has been shoved up her ass.

She's drunk and being a stupid shit.
Nah, I like slapping you dopes around.

I do appreciate you keeping it at the top of the pile though.

It's unfortunate you:

2. Are a lying hack.

Call me when the trial starts.

I doubt there will be a trial. But I wouldn't be surprised to see some defaults in the future.

Apple's debt is about one third of their assets. Assets about 300 billion, Debt about 100 billion. But they are doing pretty well, even with the limp wristed CEO, and driving a HUGE part of the world economy. :dunno:

My FICO is currently 789. The reason it is not 850 is because generally speaking, I have never been in debt. Not having debt is actually considered a bad thing obviously. So believe it or not TDS folks, obtaining financing by issuing debt instruments, obtaining loans from banks, etc., is actually considered a good thing.

Last edited:

Pretty stupid.

You're just about the only person I know that is hoping to be a billion in debt. But that is what the blob has turned you into...a moron (assuming you weren't one to start with).
I'm not the idiot who hasn't figured out that if you buy a $8 million mansion and only owe $1 million on it that you are actually way ahead and that it is a good thing. Why can't you grasp the basics?

Oh for God's sake.....

EVERY corporation does that.
Even the USA does that. Do you have any idea how much of the US's debt is held by China ?? (NO)

Please consider enrolling in Business 101
Should the American people know how much debt is carried by the president? Should we know to whom the debt is owed?

When background checks are performed on anyone from a government contractor to a cabinet level Secretary, personal debt is always investigated.

Why? You wouldn't want someone owing foreign interests. Policy and actions of the indebted could be made for personal gain.

So wait, a TDS victim is demanding Sleepy Joe reveal all his financial records? The fact that he owes Russia, Unkraine, and CHINA favors for the millions he received through his business partner, alleged pedo, alleged drug addict son Hunter Biden? Dayem, now you are talking. :p

Pretty stupid.

Much of the so-called US "debt" is to China. It's not a debt at all. China OWES US - for World War 2 + no the corona virus, China will neve be able to pay us back.

4 more years/ MAGA.

Should the American people know how much debt is carried by the president? Should we know to whom the debt is owed?

When background checks are performed on anyone from a government contractor to a cabinet level Secretary, personal debt is always investigated.

Why? You wouldn't want someone owing foreign interests. Policy and actions of the indebted could be made for personal gain.
Like the Bidens have been doing.

Oh for God's sake.....

EVERY corporation does that.
Even the USA does that. Do you have any idea how much of the US's debt is held by China ?? (NO)

Please consider enrolling in Business 101

The Billion in debt is a crushing amount. If you owed a million dollars, that would be bad. He owes, literally, 1,000 times that amount.
And that is just the debt we know about.

Forum List

Back