All the President's Debt

You wouldn't mind being a billion in debt?

Pretty stupid.
Well, first of all Trump isn't. But even if he was, his net worth far exceeds what he owes. I wouldn't mind raking in $1.9 Billion in 3 years, would you ?

Oh but he is a billion in the hole--minimum. His public disclosures reveal it. If you'd avail yourself of the information in the OP, you'd find out the truth.

Not really. Trump has hidden a lot of his debt from public view, obfuscated when asked about his massive debt, and is clearly not that great a businessman....having filed for bankruptcy multiple times.

Forbes brought some of the debt into sharp focus in a recent article:

Yes...over $1B in debt is owed by Trump. And that is just what the experts at Forbes can find from the public disclosures which are murky at best. Murky by design no doubt. The multiple lenders (Deutsch, Ladder Financial, etc...) own most of his ass. But that's quite a bit of ass to own...there are a lot of harpoons in the whale.

Here are the top debts that he owes as described in the article....

View attachment 403160View attachment 403161View attachment 403162View attachment 403163View attachment 403164View attachment 403165View attachment 403166View attachment 403167View attachment 403168

WOW....these findings are revolutionary....Massive corporations employing thousands of people carry debt....who knew!

Wow...dropout....your blob is not running a corporation; it's privately held. One would figure a grad school student would know this basic fact.

Being a billion in debt is more than many states carry.

Are you sure you’re not letting your TDS get the best of you...you filthy fuck?

Feel free to tell us the ticker symbol for Trump's companies.

We'll wait.

You do know what a ticker symbol is...don't you....Mr. Drop out?

Haha...you brainless sorry fucks don’t know that corporations are entities?
Hahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers

Not really. Trump has hidden a lot of his debt from public view, obfuscated when asked about his massive debt, and is clearly not that great a businessman....having filed for bankruptcy multiple times.

Yes...over $1B in debt is owed by Trump. And that is just what the experts at Forbes can find from the public disclosures which are murky at best. Murky by design no doubt. The multiple lenders (Deutsch, Ladder Financial, etc...) own most of his ass. But that's quite a bit of ass to own...there are a lot of harpoons in the whale.

View attachment 403160View attachment 403161View attachment 403162View attachment 403163View attachment 403164View attachment 403165View attachment 403166View attachment 403167View attachment 403168

WOW....these findings are revolutionary....Massive corporations employing thousands of people carry debt....who knew!

Wow...dropout....your blob is not running a corporation; it's privately held. One would figure a grad school student would know this basic fact.

We'll wait.

Still waiting for the ticker symbol...

Oh but he is a billion in the hole--minimum. His public disclosures reveal it. If you'd avail yourself of the information in the OP, you'd find out the truth.
1602994192655.png

We'll wait.

Still waiting for the ticker symbol...

Hahaha...you disgusting bottom feeders think only publicly traded corporations are their own entity’s....hahah, you dumbmotherfuckers

Trump has a lot of stuff made in China...he probably owes them quite a bit too.
He has nothing made in China. Those were Hillary's lying TV ads. That ruse was debunked 4 years ago. You've been living in a closet since then ?
Trump is a fraud, failed businessman, and national security risk.

He is unfit to be president; we can’t be rid of Trump too soon.
I wouldn't mind being the kind of "failed businessman" who has raked in $1.9 BILLION over the past three years, without hardly doing anything to create that income.

All you're doing here is showing what a "failed" poster YOU are.

Trump is the embodiment of national security. Bringing the military back to full strength, stopping illegal immigration, stopping Muslim terrorist immigration and travel, upholding 2nd amendment, fighting back against Chinese economic domination, making us #1 in the world in energy production. Trump has raised our national security more in 3 years, than other presidents have done in 100.

If Biden gets elected, our national security will go right down the drain.

Pretty stupid.
If I had 8 billion in assets---1 billion in debt sounds like a tax write off and good way to make money. It's cheap to borrow money nowadays and with the stock market going up----among other things. Borrowing money to invest it can and should be very profitable. It costs around 2.5% interest to borrow against property.......my charles schwab account has given me slighty over a 15% return this year. Because of this fact, I have a mortgage on my property but have more than enough cash and investments to pay off my house. This is not an endorsement to get into the market right now-------------I see market falling whether trump or biden gets in as foreclosures will start back up in January.

Pretty stupid.
Well, first of all Trump isn't. But even if he was, his net worth far exceeds what he owes. I wouldn't mind raking in $1.9 Billion in 3 years, would you ?

What are his assets.

Debt is a liability.

On a balance sheet liabilities and assets are shown.

What are his assets.

If he's got less than a billion...he's fucked.

If he's got more.....then it's business.

Debt alone means not a damn thing.

58ab11e4e2315.image.jpg

He has nothing made in China. Those were Hillary's lying TV ads. That ruse was debunked 4 years ago. You've been living in a closet since then ?

I wouldn't mind being the kind of "failed businessman" who has raked in $1.9 BILLION over the past three years, without hardly doing anything to create that income.

Trump is the embodiment of national security. Bringing the military back to full strength, stopping illegal immigration, stopping Muslim terrorist immigration and travel, upholding 2nd amendment, fighting back against Chinese economic domination, making us #1 in the world in energy production. Trump has raised our national security more in 3 years, than other presidents have done in 100.

Pretty stupid.
If I had 8 billion in assets---1 billion in debt sounds like a tax write off and good way to make money. It's cheap to borrow money nowadays and with the stock market going up----among other things. Borrowing money to invest it can and should be very profitable. It costs around 2.5% interest to borrow against property.......my charles schwab account has given me slighty over a 15% return this year. Because of this fact, I have a mortgage on my property but have more than enough cash and investments to pay off my house. This is not an endorsement to get into the market right now-------------I see market falling whether trump or biden gets in as foreclosures will start back up in January.

IF you were a million dollars in debt would that be bad?

Trump is 1,000 times worse...a billion is one thousand million.

Pretty stupid.

What are the value of his assets ?

The multinational I worked for borrowed and repaid 35 billion every year.

Debt alone means nothing.

Pretty stupid.

Not if I had 10 million in the bank and I was leveraged on assests I was using to make income.

Pretty stupid.

There are clearly some on this board who are just posting this shit to make themselves feel goodl

They are either outright being obtuse or are completely ignorant. Well...it is the left wing.

Oh for God's sake.....

EVERY corporation does that.
Even the USA does that. Do you have any idea how much of the US's debt is held by China ?? (NO)

Please consider enrolling in Business 101
We're really wondering how much of Trump's debt is held by China.

We are wondering how you fuckers survive since you have no clue how finance works.

Pretty stupid.

Would it be bad if broke piece of shit internet trolls with a hardcore case of TDS we’re badmouthing BILLIONAIRES and their debt ratios without knowing shit about what they’re talking about?

Pretty stupid.

Would it be bad if broke piece of shit internet trolls with a hardcore case of TDS we’re badmouthing BILLIONAIRES and their debt ratios without knowing shit about what they’re talking about?

Bad....? No.

Revealing.....yes.

Pretty stupid.

Being a billion in debt....not a good sign. Rationalizing a billion in borrowing....even worse.

Oh for God's sake.....

EVERY corporation does that.
Even the USA does that. Do you have any idea how much of the US's debt is held by China ?? (NO)

Please consider enrolling in Business 101

Trump's companies are not a corporation. It's also not a government. He just can't keep printing money to pay off his $1B in Debt. Nor can he float bonds.

Perhaps you should consider that course.

1603000226679.png

Forum List

Back