All things PINK!

I dig babbies.

does she have a name?

That's... complicated. BTW she's a he.

And not my bloodline. But I'm proud and happy. It's a groove thang.

Babbies are the shit.

Agreed! I can take a fractious baby from it's frazzled new mom and within minutes it will calm down and sometimes even doze off. Not at all sure what it is but it works! :) Enjoy your latest little bundle of happiness.

images

Especially since Tata now owns Jaguar! :D

028C01EA01450404-photo-jaguar-e-type.jpg

I dig babbies.

does she have a name?

That's... complicated. BTW she's a he.

And not my bloodline. But I'm proud and happy. It's a groove thang.

Babbies are the shit.

@Mr. H - not sure you saw this, but this is my youngest grandbaby girl at about six months. That's my best friend/her nanny at the time, teaching her to blow raspberries.

She may have some Obama blood. Watch her eyes - I get the distinct impression a teleprompter is involved.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv4-qu3Wts4]Teleprompter Baby - YouTube[/ame]

Sacrilege! Thou shalt not deface an XKE.

I've half a mind to neg you for that.

It's even worse than an XKE, Ernie. That is an E-Type! :eek:

Then they did this to an Mk 2!

pinkJaguar_01_700.jpg
XKE is the "E Type" My cousin had a 1965 XKE. I put some serious miles on it.

I didn't realize that it was called the XKE here in the US. I have always just known it as the E-type. BTW you were pulling my leg when you said you had some "serious miles" with it, right? :) How often did you have electrical breakdowns? How did the diff hold up? Both of those were major weaknesses for that vehicle.

It's even worse than an XKE, Ernie. That is an E-Type! :eek:

Then they did this to an Mk 2!

pinkJaguar_01_700.jpg

I didn't realize that it was called the XKE here in the US. I have always just known it as the E-type. BTW you were pulling my leg when you said you had some "serious miles" with it, right? :) How often did you have electrical breakdowns? How did the diff hold up? Both of those were major weaknesses for that vehicle.

The rear end held together, but cam shafts were a problem. Yes all kings of electrical goblins. They don't call Lucas Electric the "Prince of Darkness" for nothing I had a Sprite that wouldn't start if the relative humidity was over 30%

The rear end held together, but cam shafts were a problem. Yes all kings of electrical goblins. They don't call Lucas Electric the "Prince of Darkness" for nothing I had a Sprite that wouldn't start if the relative humidity was over 30%

Electrical gremlins forced me to completely redo the entire wiring harness in my MGA. I had a Hillman that wouldn't start in cold weather and used to go through batteries and starter motors like they were disposable tissues. Then I found out about the Heathkit electronic ignition system. I bought it and soldered it together and plugged it in. Car ran rough so I had to change the plug gaps to 40 thou. From that moment onwards it never failed to start irrespective of how bad the weather became.

Interesting side note that was that I sent it in for an oil change and they charged me for points and plugs. So I asked them to produce the used parts. When the mechanic turned up with a greasy set of old Champion plugs I asked him what he had set the new plug gap at. He said 25 thou, so I turned to the service manager and said that he is lying. The Hillman has Lodge plugs set to 40 thou and it won't run at 25. I tore up his bill and walked out. He didn't even try and make me pay for the oil change. ;)

Forum List

Back