All three Democratic presidential candidates are disqualified to become president.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Every single one of them WANTS to bring 65k Muslim refugees to our country DESPITE the events in Paris yesterday.

Nothing more matters in my opinion as the office of the President is tasked first & foremost with the protection of the American people.

Every single one of them WANTS to bring 65k Muslim refugees to our country DESPITE the events in Paris yesterday.

Nothing more matters in my opinion as the office of the President is tasked first & foremost with the protection of the American people.

Sad, but we learned zero from 9/11. Our lives will never be the same as a result, and it will only get worse. We're on a race to see just how quickly we can destroy this Nation.

Dim candidates: let 65,000 Syrian refugees (most being male 18-40 years old, aka jihad material) in with adequate screening.

FBI Director: No way we can screen even 10,000 refugees.

Dims are getting dimmer by the second.

FBI admits there's no way to screen all incoming Syrian refugees

• Banned

I'm sorry....you were thinking of voting for one of them before this?
Hell no.

Are you going to tell me every time you point out the flaws you perceive on the right that, that rightie has lost your support?

Why don't you comment on the sheer lunacy of their proposal to bring in 65 thousand Muslims.

• Banned
I would really like to know how one goes about screening thousands of Syrian refugees and seperates out the radical extremist from the non radical extremist. Are we going to have radical extremist check box one and a form and non radical extremist check box 2?
Every terrorist carries a terrorist party member card right?

Hell no.

Are you going to tell me every time you point out the flaws you perceive on the right that, that rightie has lost your support?

Why don't you comment on the sheer lunacy of their proposal to bring in 65 thousand Muslims.
Ok then. So your opinion on them is irrelevant.

I have no problem with them bringing in thousands of Muslim refugees, with one condition.

They build housing for them smack dab in the middle of the Nevada test site.

Hell no.

To you I'm sure it is. Fortunately there is a whole world outside your personal bubble and I get to express myself & my opinion to all. Some aren't so close minded as you and may actually listen.
If you noticed the audience did not clap AT ALL during the Syria & Isis discussions. Since then they are clapping after every question.
I think your bubble is about to burst.

Hell no.

His opinion on them is no more irrelevant than your opinion of the repub candidates.

WHOOPS... exposed your two faced crap again didn't I... sorry.

Hell no.

Well, because right now we are discussing your lunacy. You are,and always have been free to vote for anyone you want, and you have made it clear you prefer one of the idiots from your clown car. I'm not sure you have the ability to disqualify anybody. Especially our next president who is on that stage right now.

Hell no.

Well, because right now we are discussing your lunacy. You are,and always have been free to vote for anyone you want, and you have made it clear you prefer one of the idiots from your clown car. I'm not sure you have the ability to disqualify anybody. Especially our next president who is on that stage right now.

Especially our next president who is on that stage right now.

If so, Heaven help the country.

because they won't

Forum List

Back