All three Democratic presidential candidates are disqualified to become president.

"All three Democratic presidential candidates are disqualified to become president.

Every single one of them WANTS to bring 65k Muslim refugees to our country DESPITE the events in Paris yesterday."

This fails as a guilt by association fallacy.

War refugees from Syria and Iraq are in no way associated with the attacks in Paris, they are not responsible for the attacks in Paris, and they may not be subject to punitive measures as a consequence of the attacks in Paris.

The democratic candidates are correct to not buy into this fallacy, to not pander to the hate, ignorance, and bigotry common to many on the right.

The fact is those who harbor an unwarranted hostility and bigotry toward Muslims are attempting to exploit the tragedy in Paris as 'justification' to pursue their agenda of hate and bigotry concerning Muslims, to disadvantage Muslims and keep them out of the United States for no other reason than being Muslim.

This thread is yet another example of how the reprehensible right is attempting to exploit the Paris attacks for some perceived partisan gain.

By responding to the issue in a logical, reasonable, rational manner, the democratic candidates have in fact demonstrated they're qualified to be president, to govern based on facts and sound reasoning, not bigotry, ignorance, and fear.

Every single one of them WANTS to bring 65k Muslim refugees to our country DESPITE the events in Paris yesterday.

Nothing more matters in my opinion as the office of the President is tasked first & foremost with the protection of the American people.
I'm sorry....you were thinking of voting for one of them before this?

Now millions of Americans more rational than you will never vote for any of these morons.

Every single one of them WANTS to bring 65k Muslim refugees to our country DESPITE the events in Paris yesterday.

Nothing more matters in my opinion as the office of the President is tasked first & foremost with the protection of the American people.
Idiot. It was liberals who gave you a second chance. Conservatives would have just let you rot in prison. You know that's true. So don't even try to deny it.
Doesn't matter who would let me rot as I served my time.
My second chance was given via the law not some liberal in office.
Taking advantage of my second chance was up to my choices and decisions not some liberal in office.
Going to college was my choice not some program instituted by some liberal in office.
Starting my business was my risk/reward decision not some liberal in office.
My life is the result of my CONSERVATIVE decisions not some liberal in office.

I hadn't heard, thanks for update. I suspected skipping the Democratic debate last night would be good for my nerves.

Hell no.

Are you going to tell me every time you point out the flaws you perceive on the right that, that rightie has lost your support?

Why don't you comment on the sheer lunacy of their proposal to bring in 65 thousand Muslims.
Ok then. So your opinion on them is irrelevant.

Bad, Bodecea
Bad Bad

You are using sarcasm to demonstrate how some conservatives do not practice what they preach. What is next? Starting up a multi-million dollar investigation to smear Jeb Bush?

Bad, Bad, Bad Bodecea!!:eusa_naughty:

The "patriots" are real chicken littles as well as bigots...hilarious since they caused this mess with the Iraq Bungle and the world depression. You're an ugly American idiot disgrace. If you had a brain you'd stfu.

Who are you talking to? lol
The little green people in his head.. He's the posterchild for the left. Frighteningly psychotic.
Any dupe connection to reality is purely coincidental. lol

100,000 Refugees to Arrive in 180 American Cities
Written by Bethany Blankley
100,000 Refugees to Arrive in 180 American Cities ⋆ The Constitution

Newt Gingrich said tonight that these leftists, Insane Obama, Granny Clinton, Weekend in Bernies head, are literally "NUTS." He said historians will look back on this time of Odumbo and say he suffered from a Psychosis. He's right. These far left loons will be the death of all of us.
Pub dupes agree lol. The world's laughingstock and horror. Newt ruined political discourse in the US.

This should not surprise you, they have sided with 12 million foreigners already in our country illegally. They kills us, assault us, rape our women, rob us, traffic drugs into the country killing our kids, they commit tax fraud, the pimp out young girls. They have no respect for us our country or laws. When elected leaders do this how is that not breaking their oaths of office?
ACTUALLY, illegals do less crime than citizens, hater dupe.
That's some funny shit right there. "illegals do less crime" lollollol

This should not surprise you, they have sided with 12 million foreigners already in our country illegally. They kills us, assault us, rape our women, rob us, traffic drugs into the country killing our kids, they commit tax fraud, the pimp out young girls. They have no respect for us our country or laws. When elected leaders do this how is that not breaking their oaths of office?
No doubt. 100% of them commit a crime when they come in or overstay their visa

This thread is insight into know-nothing, warmongering chickenhawks who want their trillion dollar wars to also come without any responsibility for the consequences of displacing vast numbers of people.

Of the 4 million registered Syrian refugees, 2.1 million are women. Yet RWNJ's continue to confuse that number with the 72% of refugees being male who crossed the Mediterranean sea. Men went that way because women and children were mostly shipped on land, some by air.

Don't want refugees? Then don't bomb or invade other countries, hypocrites.

Republicans are disqualified from holding the Oval Office because they stubbornly cling to fighting a 21st century challenge with a big, bulky, 20th century military model that isn't designed to produce the results we need today.

Democrats at their debate all agree the costly military overhead of tanks and other outdated equipment need to go. They understand that more resources need to be shifted into turning it into a better counter-terrorism apparatus. On the Sunday shows today, Republicans already were barking for troops on the ground. Lindsay Graham, Queen of the Chickenhawks, proposed sending 10,000 troops immediately.

How are 10,000 troops in Syria going to be able to anticipate and neutralize a threat by a terror cell that has gone virtually dark in a major American city?

Leave it to RWNJ's to disqualify what we all know needs to happen, which is the modernizing of our defense to meet today's threats. Republicans used to be the National Security party, but that is no longer the case these days. American boots in Syria would be repeating the same mistake as going into Iraq was.

The "patriots" are real chicken littles as well as bigots...hilarious since they caused this mess with the Iraq Bungle and the world depression. You're an ugly American idiot disgrace. If you had a brain you'd stfu.

The little green people in his head.. He's the posterchild for the left. Frighteningly psychotic.
Any dupe connection to reality is purely coincidental. lol

^^^ Oh the irony :laugh:

Hell no.

Are you going to tell me every time you point out the flaws you perceive on the right that, that rightie has lost your support?

Why don't you comment on the sheer lunacy of their proposal to bring in 65 thousand Muslims.
Ok then. So your opinion on them is irrelevant.

Really, so they won't have to defend their ridiculous positions in a general election?

Hell no.

Well, because right now we are discussing your lunacy. You are,and always have been free to vote for anyone you want, and you have made it clear you prefer one of the idiots from your clown car. I'm not sure you have the ability to disqualify anybody. Especially our next president who is on that stage right now.

Bullshit, last nights debate will be the subject of many campaign ads, the ignorant SBO's wouldn't even name the enemy. Radical Jehadist, really, you ever heard of a non-radical Jehadist or a Catholic or Baptist Jehadist?

You, stupid. lol

You appeared to be talking to someone imaginary, again.
Obviously, I'm talking to functional moron Pub dupes like yourself.

There's nothing obvious about your incoherent rants.

"All three Democratic presidential candidates are disqualified to become president.

Every single one of them WANTS to bring 65k Muslim refugees to our country DESPITE the events in Paris yesterday."

This fails as a guilt by association fallacy.

War refugees from Syria and Iraq are in no way associated with the attacks in Paris, they are not responsible for the attacks in Paris, and they may not be subject to punitive measures as a consequence of the attacks in Paris.

The democratic candidates are correct to not buy into this fallacy, to not pander to the hate, ignorance, and bigotry common to many on the right.

The fact is those who harbor an unwarranted hostility and bigotry toward Muslims are attempting to exploit the tragedy in Paris as 'justification' to pursue their agenda of hate and bigotry concerning Muslims, to disadvantage Muslims and keep them out of the United States for no other reason than being Muslim.

This thread is yet another example of how the reprehensible right is attempting to exploit the Paris attacks for some perceived partisan gain.

By responding to the issue in a logical, reasonable, rational manner, the democratic candidates have in fact demonstrated they're qualified to be president, to govern based on facts and sound reasoning, not bigotry, ignorance, and fear.

Guess you haven't heard, at least one of the terrorist was a Syrian "refugee", came to France by way of Greece and Belgium like many of them did.

BTW we can keep them out for any damn reason we chose.

Clueless as always. Change the channel, dupe of greedy megarich Pub a-holes. DUH.

1. Public Study: Illegal Immigrants Commit Less Crime...
    www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2012/06/public-study-illegal...
    Illegal immigrants are erroneously perceived to commit more crime based on the mistaken theory their population size is much larger than it really is, according to ...

2. From Anecdotes to Evidence: Setting the Record...
    immigrationpolicy.org/just-facts/anecdotes-evidence...
    ... the lives of U.S. citizens. ... have shown—immigrants are less likely to commit crimes or be ... rates of immigrants based on the immigrant share ...

3. Study finds immigrants commit less California ...
    www.reuters.com/article/2008/...crime-idUSN246261520080226
    Feb 25, 2008 · SAN FRANCISCO Immigrants are far less likely than the average U.S.-borncitizen to commit crime in California, the most populous state in the United States ...

4. Immigrants Have a Lower Crime Rate | Psychology...
    www.psychologytoday.com/blog/disturbed/201302/...
    There is a misconception that immigrants commit more violent crimes than those born in the U.S. ... Immigrants commit less violent crime than those born in the U.S.

You, stupid. lol

You appeared to be talking to someone imaginary, again.
Obviously, I'm talking to functional moron Pub dupes like yourself.

There's nothing obvious about your incoherent rants.
I admire and respect your "opinion", ignorant dupes. lol

Clueless as always. Change the channel, dupe of greedy megarich Pub a-holes. DUH.

1. Public Study: Illegal Immigrants Commit Less Crime...
    www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2012/06/public-study-illegal...
    Illegal immigrants are erroneously perceived to commit more crime based on the mistaken theory their population size is much larger than it really is, according to ...

2. From Anecdotes to Evidence: Setting the Record...
    immigrationpolicy.org/just-facts/anecdotes-evidence...
    ... the lives of U.S. citizens. ... have shown—immigrants are less likely to commit crimes or be ... rates of immigrants based on the immigrant share ...

3. Study finds immigrants commit less California ...
    www.reuters.com/article/2008/...crime-idUSN246261520080226
    Feb 25, 2008 · SAN FRANCISCO Immigrants are far less likely than the average U.S.-borncitizen to commit crime in California, the most populous state in the United States ...

4. Immigrants Have a Lower Crime Rate | Psychology...
    www.psychologytoday.com/blog/disturbed/201302/...
    There is a misconception that immigrants commit more violent crimes than those born in the U.S. ... Immigrants commit less violent crime than those born in the U.S.
Keep digging!

Forum List

Back