All three Democratic presidential candidates are disqualified to become president.

Every single one of them WANTS to bring 65k Muslim refugees to our country DESPITE the events in Paris yesterday.

Nothing more matters in my opinion as the office of the President is tasked first & foremost with the protection of the American people.
I'm sorry....you were thinking of voting for one of them before this?
Hell no.

Are you going to tell me every time you point out the flaws you perceive on the right that, that rightie has lost your support?

Why don't you comment on the sheer lunacy of their proposal to bring in 65 thousand Muslims.

Well, because right now we are discussing your lunacy. You are,and always have been free to vote for anyone you want, and you have made it clear you prefer one of the idiots from your clown car. I'm not sure you have the ability to disqualify anybody. Especially our next president who is on that stage right now.

He just said the fools in the clown car aren't qualified.

Every single one of them WANTS to bring 65k Muslim refugees to our country DESPITE the events in Paris yesterday.

Nothing more matters in my opinion as the office of the President is tasked first & foremost with the protection of the American people.
Hell no.

Are you going to tell me every time you point out the flaws you perceive on the right that, that rightie has lost your support?

Why don't you comment on the sheer lunacy of their proposal to bring in 65 thousand Muslims.

Well, because right now we are discussing your lunacy. You are,and always have been free to vote for anyone you want, and you have made it clear you prefer one of the idiots from your clown car. I'm not sure you have the ability to disqualify anybody. Especially our next president who is on that stage right now.

Are the passengers on the Dem short bus qualified?

Hell no.

Are the passengers on the Dem short bus qualified?

I think we've established they aren't much to bd's chagrin

The "patriots" are real chicken littles as well as bigots...hilarious since they caused this mess with the Iraq Bungle and the world depression. You're an ugly American idiot disgrace. If you had a brain you'd stfu.

This should not surprise you, they have sided with 12 million foreigners already in our country illegally. They kills us, assault us, rape our women, rob us, traffic drugs into the country killing our kids, they commit tax fraud, the pimp out young girls. They have no respect for us our country or laws. When elected leaders do this how is that not breaking their oaths of office?

The "patriots" are real chicken littles as well as bigots...hilarious since they caused this mess with the Iraq Bungle and the world depression. You're an ugly American idiot disgrace. If you had a brain you'd stfu.

Who are you talking to? lol

This should not surprise you, they have sided with 12 million foreigners already in our country illegally. They kills us, assault us, rape our women, rob us, traffic drugs into the country killing our kids, they commit tax fraud, the pimp out young girls. They have no respect for us our country or laws. When elected leaders do this how is that not breaking their oaths of office?
ACTUALLY, illegals do less crime than citizens, hater dupe.

ACTUALLY, illegals do less crime than citizens, hater dupe.

Only in your larva ravaged brain lib.

You, stupid. lol

You appeared to be talking to someone imaginary, again.
Obviously, I'm talking to functional moron Pub dupes like yourself.

You, stupid. lol

No you just accidently got someone else's placebo meds.

You, stupid. lol

No you just accidently got someone else's placebo meds.
See sig, last line. Teaches you right to discuss politics, dupe.

100,000 Refugees to Arrive in 180 American Cities
Written by Bethany Blankley
100,000 Refugees to Arrive in 180 American Cities ⋆ The Constitution

Newt Gingrich said tonight that these leftists, Insane Obama, Granny Clinton, Weekend in Bernies head, are literally "NUTS." He said historians will look back on this time of Odumbo and say he suffered from a Psychosis. He's right. These far left loons will be the death of all of us.

Idiot. It was liberals who gave you a second chance. Conservatives would have just let you rot in prison. You know that's true. So don't even try to deny it.

You kills me! :lmao:

Forum List

Back