All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
The full time Mossad here never stop.

These are the idiot mossads.
Any word on what knocked down the light poles?

No?

You have to account for the physical evidence dick weed. Come on back when you can.

You mean the light poles with no dent or bend where a 757 wing hit it at 500 mph??

Lol....

That answer was already given.

There is a big "air wake" behind a cruise missile.

Btw, how high off the ground was the "wing" of the 757??

A: not high enough to keep the engines out of the ground...

You mean the light poles with no dent or bend where a 757 wing hit it at 500 mph??

Lol....

That is not an answer

PENTAGONLIGHTPOLEMOWER.gif

Oh you didnt know?
:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Lol....

Wow! Sounds very technical!!!

How big a "wake"?

Maybe you have some data on cruise missile thrust?

Trolls try to waste your time by pushing that crap.

A navy guy who worked on a destroyer told me the cruise has enough "air wake" to pluck out plants not deeply rooted....

The above cartoon of the light poles is hilarious. Plane wing collides with light pole at 500 mph. No damage to wing, no change in direction and status of plane (no cartwheel), no dent or bend near top of light pole (if there was a lower dent, the 757 engines would be in the ground). One has to have an IQ under 5 to believe a plane hit the pentagon...

A navy guy who worked on a destroyer told me the cruise has enough "air wake" to pluck out plants not deeply rooted....

The above cartoon of the light poles is hilarious. Plane wing collides with light pole at 500 mph. No damage to wing, no change in direction and status of plane (no cartwheel), no dent or bend near top of light pole (if there was a lower dent, the 757 engines would be in the ground). One has to have an IQ under 5 to believe a plane hit the pentagon...
well these wanna b dbunkers out here have no conception of reality

the wings on this baby are built stronger than a 767, enjoy the laugh!

SLICE_zps063d9df5.gif

that was 'only' about 125mph, sliced through the wing like butter

notice how the water (so it would not catch fire) in the outer wing getting cut bursts in ALL directions on impact.

The thing that I just cant finger out, is why there was no fuel bursting out of the 'alleged' planes that went into the tower?.....which of course a large burst of fuel would have immediately burst into flames from the heat and sparks caused by metal crashing on metal, with a deflagration speed of approx 2500 ft /sec and didnt.

Maybe, just maybe, they didnt have any fuel tanks in the wings on that model, ah thats it, yep thats gotta be it, no fuel tanks ! :saythat:

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Plane wing collides with light pole at 500 mph. No damage to wing,

No damage to wing? Link?

Of course there had to be one mastermind who initially decided to use controlled demolition, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't that Osama bin Laden dude. And I'm pretty sure we'll never know who it was....... because even if you find this Rabbit Hole you don't want to go down it. Or maybe you're suicidal.... go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back