All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those beams were all perfectly cut at 45 degrees, which is why the demo was so successful. The south tower plane was supposed to hit in the center. It missed, and it sped up the need to chop steel beams/girders because there was not enough time for the planted thermite to melt the joints. Indeed, it was the miss wide by the plane which put the flaming jet fuel on thermite ready to go, and that is what produced the river of molten steel 2200F

There was no need to chop steel in the north tower, since the variable of the "plane" was never there.... There were planted charges inside to blow out what looked like the shape of a plane.....
youre_serious_futurama.gif
Out of curiosity how old are you?
I'll put it to you this way; the first presidential election I could vote in had Reagan running.

There, I answered honestly.

Of course I don't expect you to since you're a lousy piece of garbage but here is the question.

Do you agree that no plane hit the north tower?

No. I don't agree with that.
I saw it.
Yeah, I was tying to get Angelo on the record. EMH made the cardinal sin of conspiracy kooks....he said something definitive. As a conspiracy kook, the first law is to deny anything took place at all, cast doubt on everything. Because if you state anything as fact, you have to back it up somehow--so its better (and also a lot more vaginal) to deny all facts. Angelo is a more experienced conspiracy dumbfuck than EMH is.

Those beams were all perfectly cut at 45 degrees, which is why the demo was so successful. The south tower plane was supposed to hit in the center. It missed, and it sped up the need to chop steel beams/girders because there was not enough time for the planted thermite to melt the joints. Indeed, it was the miss wide by the plane which put the flaming jet fuel on thermite ready to go, and that is what produced the river of molten steel 2200F

There was no need to chop steel in the north tower, since the variable of the "plane" was never there.... There were planted charges inside to blow out what looked like the shape of a plane.....
youre_serious_futurama.gif
Out of curiosity how old are you?
I'll put it to you this way; the first presidential election I could vote in had Reagan running.

There, I answered honestly.

Of course I don't expect you to since you're a lousy piece of garbage but here is the question.

Do you agree that no plane hit the north tower?

I saw it.
Yeah, I was tying to get Angelo on the record. EMH made the cardinal sin of conspiracy kooks....he said something definitive. As a conspiracy kook, the first law is to deny anything took place at all, cast doubt on everything. Because if you state anything as fact, you have to back it up somehow--so its better (and also a lot more vaginal) to deny all facts. Angelo is a more experienced conspiracy dumbfuck than EMH is.

It's so sad. They Should be pitied more than despised. It's a mental illness.

I saw it.
Yes you saw it on tv, we know
delusion is a mental illness

Did you see the controlled demolition on tv? What channel was that on?
Oh the irony when you talk about mental illness. After 3200 people died at the hands of your government as justification to go to war to kill another 10000, yet you think it's me that has a mental illness?

Does it ever occur to you how ridiculous you sound? You don't think a lot boy. I love taking idiots like you pieces and you never stop giving me the opportunities.
You guys are the gift that keeps giving.

I saw it.

Oh the irony when you talk about mental illness. After 3200 people died at the hands of your government as justification to go to war to kill another 10000, yet you think it's me that has a mental illness?

Does it ever occur to you how ridiculous you sound? You don't think a lot boy. I love taking idiots like you pieces and you never stop giving me the opportunities.
you saw it on tv

I saw it.

you saw it on tv
No one saw it.

You are the delusional one

Evidence is required and you never post any

I saw it.

you saw it on tv

I saw two plane hit the towers and not one single controlled demolition in sight.
If you gave evidence to the contrary, produce it or shut you ignorant stupid mouth. You're a bitter.

I saw two plane hit the towers
I saw superman leap over the empire state building, then save the earth by pushing the asteroid into outer space too!

You should try to learn the difference between hollywood and reality

Yes of course I do.
Can you show the evidence from the scene to prove it was a controlled demolition? I know you can't so maybe it's you who needs 're educating.

You're a brain dead nutter son. Grow up.

I saw superman leap over the empire state building, then save the earth by pushing the asteroid into outer space too!

Yes of course I do.
Can you show the evidence from the scene to prove it was a controlled demolition? I know you can't so maybe it's you who needs 're educating.

you saw it on tv, just like I saw superman flying around on tv
how about a novel approach and look at my previous posts.
the brain dead accept the official lie, your world is upside down

Yes of course I do.

you saw it on tv, just like I saw superman flying around on tv
how about a novel approach and look at my previous posts.
the brain dead accept the official lie, your world is upside down
In your delusional previous posts you only babbled about a bunch of crap and presented no evidence of any kind whatsoever.

Post some evidence

I saw it.

you saw it on tv

I saw two plane hit the towers and not one single controlled demolition in sight.
If you gave evidence to the contrary, produce it or shut you ignorant stupid mouth. You're a bitter.

Liar.

Nothing hit the north tower.

You were one of these...

Post some evidence
since you are far from qualified to be in this thread, define what your imagination believes is satisfactory 'evidence'

lets see, dodge or braindead response? taking bets here!
Where do you get these qualifications from. You already know from other forums that I am you intellectual superior. I have humilaited you many times over and mader you melt down , cry like a brat and run away.

Evidence has to be verifiable and not simply subjective opinion. Such as residue from explosives. Photographs or films showing such explosives. Evidence excepted in courtrooms or by science. You have presented no evidence of any kind whatsoever.

You dodge questions I never do.

FACT you have no evidence of any sort so try and post some.

The full time Mossad here never stop.

These are the idiot mossads.

Post some evidence
since you are far from qualified to be in this thread, define what your imagination believes is satisfactory 'evidence'

lets see, dodge or braindead response? taking bets here!
Where do you get these qualifications from. You already know from other forums that I am you intellectual superior. I have humilaited you many times over and mader you melt down , cry like a brat and run away.

Evidence has to be verifiable and not simply subjective opinion. Such as residue from explosives. Photographs or films showing such explosives. Evidence excepted in courtrooms or by science. You have presented no evidence of any kind whatsoever.

You dodge questions I never do.

FACT you have no evidence of any sort so try and post some.
Is he still insisting on serial numbers from the plane?

Hey EMH; what was the serial number of your missile?

The full time Mossad here never stop.

These are the idiot mossads.
Any word on what knocked down the light poles?

No?

You have to account for the physical evidence dick weed. Come on back when you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back