All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's how they explain what he 'meant'.

In 2001, Donald Rumsfeld said 'According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions.' This has been misinterpreted by many people as $2.3 trillion actually going missing. However, it's really just about the way the money was accounted for.

Those beams were all perfectly cut at 45 degrees, which is why the demo was so successful. The south tower plane was supposed to hit in the center. It missed, and it sped up the need to chop steel beams/girders because there was not enough time for the planted thermite to melt the joints. Indeed, it was the miss wide by the plane which put the flaming jet fuel on thermite ready to go, and that is what produced the river of molten steel 2200F

There was no need to chop steel in the north tower, since the variable of the "plane" was never there.... There were planted charges inside to blow out what looked like the shape of a plane.....

And you don't think with two towers that usually had over 20,000 people per day in them, that not a SINGLE person would have noticed someone with a huge cutting torch cutting on these beams? These things were huge.

Each floor had explosions, glass flying out, and then down to the next floor - repeat.

What cut the steel were giant jaws of life, blades propelled as projectiles by explosive force.

A guy holding a torch....lol

Each floor had explosions, glass flying out, and then down to the next floor - repeat.

What cut the steel were giant jaws of life, blades propelled as projectiles by explosive force.

Maybe a cruise missile knocked them over with a big "air wake"?

I think they were 45 degree angle thermite charges connected to remote control detonators, placed on each 47 core columns at two different levels not including the basement, where several witnesses heard secondary explosions below the lobby as well as witnesses who saw the lobby area completely blown out.

Let's see how the truth deniers and trolls respond to my new approach, without the usual diversion and disruption tactics.

Record I'm posting this in conspiracy theories because I know the administrators are required to anyway. You're welcome moderators.

Once you become aware as many of us how the World Trade Center towers were constructed with 47 --2 in thick massive steel columns in each twin tower......from the ground floor to the top...... as Illustrated in this animation:;

Then you know the way of the towers collapsed couldn't have happened any other way without the use of controlled demolition charges- in place before they let 9/11 happen.

View attachment 512337View attachment 512339

And there's no reply at all
there's no reply at all......

1.jpg

google is your friend
WHen you make the assertion it is on you to back it up boy now stop running and and answer the fucking question

And there's no reply at all
there's no reply at all......
You asked nothing to respond to you stupid fucking brat.

You just post the same fictional videos which have been proven fiction.

Why dont you stop plahing with your lovers tiny dick and post some fucking evidence for once.

Of course there had to be one mastermind who initially decided to use controlled demolition, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't that Osama bin Laden dude. And I'm pretty sure we'll never know who it was....... because even if you find this Rabbit Hole you don't want to go down it. Or maybe you're suicidal.... go for it.
There would have to be if controlled demo were used.

You have yet to provide any fucking evidence of any kind that it was.

Stop lying and post some evidence you little faggot

Funny how disinformation agents always use ad hominem attacks to get their point across. Angry Little Devils aren't they ?

well these wanna b dbunkers out here have no conception of reality

the wings on this baby are built stronger than a 767, enjoy the laugh!

View attachment 514363

that was 'only' about 125mph, sliced through the wing like butter

notice how the water (so it would not catch fire) in the outer wing getting cut bursts in ALL directions on impact.

The thing that I just cant finger out, is why there was no fuel bursting out of the 'alleged' planes that went into the tower?.....which of course a large burst of fuel would have immediately burst into flames from the heat and sparks caused by metal crashing on metal, with a deflagration speed of approx 2500 ft /sec and didnt.

Maybe, just maybe, they didnt have any fuel tanks in the wings on that model, ah thats it, yep thats gotta be it, no fuel tanks ! :saythat:

:auiqs.jpg:

Funny how disinformation agents always use ad hominem attacks to get their point across. Angry Little Devils aren't they ?
There are no such agents.

No one cares about what you sayu on here and you only resort to such accusations when proven wrong.

There are no such agents.

No one cares about what you sayu on here and you only resort to such accusations when proven wrong.
You know what ? You're right.
I never would have predicted that you would deny the existence of disinformation agents, being a disinformation agent and all.....

Maybe I'm a Russian disinformation agent.
Just trying to stir things up.
:stir:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back