All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you're agreeing with me that they never found 50 tons of scrap per plane

If they can't find 50 tons of scrap per plane how the hell did a plane hit anything?
No I am not I stated it is irrelevant
And you have to provide evidence and you never do and never have and never will

No I am not I stated it is irrelevant
And you have to provide evidence and you never do and never have and never will
Well if you're going to stand by the official story then you better cough up 50 tons of scrap for each fucking plane pal

Well if you're going to stand by the official story then you better cough up 50 tons of scrap for each fucking plane pal
You made the assertion of controlled demo the offiicasl story has evidence you DO NOT

Everyone knows you are inferior , a liar and I OWN YOU

You made the assertion of controlled demo the offiicasl story has evidence you DO NOT

Everyone knows you are inferior , a liar and I OWN YOU
Sorry man you can't prove 50 tons of scrap existed for each plane what a fucking joke you own nothing

You're the one arguing..... all I'm doing is asking questions that you won't or can't answer. I'm sure it's pretty clear to everyone reading this.

Why don't you just leave it alone and let people decide for themselves?
Ah yes. Koko and Angelo. Truther knights in shining armor.

It's really sad that the only reason you two are here peddling your garbage is because it's the only place you can find a few (and I do mean few) others who share your views and give you the needed "pats on the back" you so crave. Why? Because outside of this forum (and some others), hardly anyone believes you or shares your views. The sad fact is that nothing will change. It hasn't for 20 years and it won't change going forward. What you claim as the "Official Story" will ALWAYS be what 99.999999% of what the world believes. You'll take to the grave the belief that you were always right and everyone else who held different beliefs was wrong. You'll always claim people the disagree with you are "sheeples", "are being paid to say things", are in on it", etc.

You and your truther brethren have no goals, no victory conditions. You can't even give an answer as to what dictates when your 9/11 crusade will be over. I'm guessing you need this perpetual battle to feel some sense of self worth. You keep this battle alive by "just asking questions" and not ever debating in good faith. Especially when hard questions come up that paint you into a corner.

Ah well.

At least I can say that "debunkers" are winning by a landslide when it comes to proving your lies and beliefs about 9/11 wrong. How do I know? The court of public opinion says so.

Keep trying to fight what you believe is the good fight. Continue to believe the lies and the bad science that supposedly supports your beliefs. Keep insulting people when you can't answer questions as that's a sure a good way to help people "see the truth". I'll just sit and watch your dumpster fire and reply when I feel the need, all the while knowing that you can't win because the truth will always prevail as it has for the past 20 years.

That's what I have on my side. The truth.

Obviously the official story is not backed up by evidence otherwise you'd be able to post 50 tons of scrap for each fucking airplane chop chop!
Obviously the "Official Story" IS backed by evidence which is why you and your truther brethren are such an obscure group, frequenting obscure internet forums to plead your case. Where are all the major breaking stories/headlines? Convictions for those you say are responsible?

You've folks have come up with NOTHING in 20 years.

Let me guess... It's coming?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Obviously the official story is not backed up by evidence otherwise you'd be able to post 50 tons of scrap for each fucking airplane chop chop!
You are a liar you. never read the NIST report yoyu know the so called official story is backed up by evidence but your loser ass has no ecvidence.
Postr some evidencde

Keeping in mind that each tower had 47 massive steel columns from the ground up surrounding the Elevator Shafts like 47
Still believing the lies eh Angelo? That the core columns, from top to bottom, were all box columns contracted from 2" thick steel plate?

Ah yes. Koko and Angelo. Truther knights in shining armor.

It's really sad that the only reason you two are here peddling your garbage is because it's the only place you can find a few (and I do mean few) others who share your views and give you the needed "pats on the back" you so crave. Why? Because outside of this forum (and some others), hardly anyone believes you or shares your views. The sad fact is that nothing will change. It hasn't for 20 years and it won't change going forward. What you claim as the "Official Story" will ALWAYS be what 99.999999% of what the world believes. You'll take to the grave the belief that you were always right and everyone else who held different beliefs was wrong. You'll always claim people the disagree with you are "sheeples", "are being paid to say things", are in on it", etc.

You and your truther brethren have no goals, no victory conditions. You can't even give an answer as to what dictates when your 9/11 crusade will be over. I'm guessing you need this perpetual battle to feel some sense of self worth. You keep this battle alive by "just asking questions" and not ever debating in good faith. Especially when hard questions come up that paint you into a corner.

Ah well.

At least I can say that "debunkers" are winning by a landslide when it comes to proving your lies and beliefs about 9/11 wrong. How do I know? The court of public opinion says so.

Keep trying to fight what you believe is the good fight. Continue to believe the lies and the bad science that supposedly supports your beliefs. Keep insulting people when you can't answer questions as that's a sure a good way to help people "see the truth". I'll just sit and watch your dumpster fire and reply when I feel the need, all the while knowing that you can't win because the truth will always prevail as it has for the past 20 years.

That's what I have on my side. The truth.
You sound like a happy guy that got away with murder. Congratulations.

Im still waiting to see your 50+ tons of scrap from each plane, wtf is it? :spank:
Koko, I have a simple question for you.

Is Angelo correct in saying that the 47 core columns of the twin towers were ALL, from bottom to top, massive box columns constructed of 2" thick steel plate?

Is that true?

Koko, I have a simple question for you.

Is Angelo correct in saying that the 47 core columns of the twin towers were ALL, from bottom to top, massive box columns constructed of 2" thick steel plate?

Is that true?
For the intent of this conversation the I beams(used in the upper half of the buildings) were just as sturdy as the boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back