All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the intent of this conversation the I beams(used in the upper half of the buildings) were just as sturdy as the boxes.
So NOW you're admitting you were wrong? That the columns were NOT massive box columns made of 2" thick steel plate from top to bottom?

Why were you spreading disinformation before? Trying to bolster your stance with lies because the truth doesn't help you at all?

:auiqs.jpg:

No wonder Koko likes to answer for you. Make sit all clear.

I'm not a truther, agent gammy.
Nobody has remotely debunked the premise of this thread which is that two large airplanes that hit the Twin Towers did not cause the towers to collapse all the way to the ground in controlled demolition fashion at near freefall speed in an accelerated motion that would have been stopped by each towers' 47 massive steel core columns.

Building 7 which collapsed later in the afternoon, was probably black ops HQ..... then they cleared everybody out and blasted it to destroy the evidence.

They didn't come out with the last firefighters.... they left through the basement.

All you have to do is watch the videos of the twin towers collapsing......

Keeping in mind that each tower had 47 massive steel columns from the ground up surrounding the Elevator Shafts like 47 separate little indestructible redwood trees.... no amount of weight could crush through those the way this happened.....NO way-- think about it --it's just common sense.
Is it common sense Angelo?

Explain how (we'll even use your perpetuated lie that the core columns were massive box columns made of 2" thick steel plate) 188 square feet of box columns would stop 43,264 square feet of debris falling from above? I'm just talking about visualizing this from the "horizontal plane" perspective.

By the way ,despite the trolls' ad hominem attacks at me....

Nobody has remotely debunked the premise of this thread which is that two large airplanes that hit the Twin Towers did not cause the towers to collapse all the way to the ground in controlled demolition fashion at near freefall speed in an accelerated motion that would have been stopped by each towers' 47 massive steel core columns.

Building 7 which collapsed later in the afternoon, was probably black ops HQ..... then they cleared everybody out and blasted it to destroy the evidence.

They didn't come out with the last firefighters.... they left through the basement.
How do you explain both twin towers falling at equal freefall speed given the difference in the total weight collapsing from above between the two ?
Hey Angelo. Look at your two quotes above and the parts I highlighted in red.

At free fall versus NEAR free fall? Why did you change your tune?

;)

Koko, I have a simple question for you.

Is Angelo correct in saying that the 47 core columns of the twin towers were ALL, from bottom to top, massive box columns constructed of 2" thick steel plate?

Is that true?
it what the nazi says true, that official lie is the truth?

He is still looking for 50 tons of scrap x 4 for the alleged planes, do you agree with nazi that the gubmint gets a free pass and needs no evidence?

Hey Angelo. Look at your two quotes above and the parts I highlighted in red.

At free fall versus NEAR free fall? Why did you change your tune?

;)
How the fuck is that relevant outside of being a distinction with no practical difference?

it what the nazi says true, that official lie is the truth?

He is still looking for 50 tons of scrap x 4 for the alleged planes, do you agree with nazi that the gubmint gets a free pass and needs no evidence?
Ah yes. Typical Koko. When he knows the answer is detrimental to him or another fellow truther, avoid at all costs and post something completely irrelevant.

;)

Ah yes. Typical Koko. When he knows the answer is detrimental to him or another fellow truther, avoid at all costs and post something completely irrelevant.

;)
you look to me to validate Angelo, I look to you to validate nazi, whats the matter gam, dont you enjoy losing at your own game again?

you look to me to validate Angelo, I look to you to validate nazi, whats the matter gam, dont you enjoy losing at your own game again?
Who's losing Koko?

Hardly anyone believes you or your truther brethren. You truthers made no advancements whatsoever in your pursuit to bring the supposed perpetrators who performed these dastardly deeds. By all means, continue to post garbage in an obscure internet forum. That must feel great.

:auiqs.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back