All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's losing Koko?

Hardly anyone believes you or your truther brethren. You truthers made no advancements whatsoever in your pursuit to bring the supposed perpetrators who performed these dastardly deeds. By all means, continue to post garbage in an obscure internet forum. That must feel great.

:auiqs.jpg:
come on gam. tell us something truthful for a change

Half of Americans Believe in 9/11 Conspiracy Theories​

By Tia Ghose October 13, 2016

you are the one that after 1000 posts we gave up on trying to teach that objects do not fall at the same speed in atmoshere as they do in space.
So Angelo changed from complete free fall to near free fall for some reason that we don't know.

Go it.

you are the one that after 1000 posts we gave up on trying to teach that objects do not fall at the same speed in atmoshere as they do in space.
So you believe that objects with no resistance at all, falling due to gravity, can fall at -6.31 m/s2? I won't hold my breath waiting for an answer.

So you believe that objects with no resistance at all, falling due to gravity, can fall at -6.31 m/s2? I won't hold my breath waiting for an answer.
you failed to state wtf difference it makes gam, clearly you have no valid opint to make

thats a fools measuring stick

you cant tell us wtf it matters.
grammar nazi

yeh we all laugh about it
Then what's the measuring stick for truther's success Koko? Or are your and your truther brethren just floating around with no direction? I guess you are.

Why are you asking me? Angelo thought it was important enough to change. Ask him.

you failed to state wtf difference it makes gam, clearly you have no valid opint to make
You fail to realize that this is in direct refutation of Angelo's claim that demolition charges were set of which created NO RESISTANCE whatsoever to the falling upper section yet it accelerated at -6.31 m/s2. If you agree with Angelo that there was no resistance below, and accept that the upper section traveling at -6.31 m/s2 is evidence of there being no resistance whatsoever, then you agree that an object falling at -6.31 m/s2 due to gravity, with no resistance whatsoever is considered free fall.

Simple isn't it?

You fail to realize that this is in direct refutation of Angelo's claim that demolition charges were set of which created NO RESISTANCE whatsoever to the falling upper section yet it accelerated at -6.31 m/s2. If you agree with Angelo that there was no resistance below, and accept that the upper section traveling at -6.31 m/s2 is evidence of there being no resistance whatsoever, then you agree that an object falling at -6.31 m/s2 due to gravity, with no resistance whatsoever is considered free fall.

Simple isn't it?
very simple, now do you think you can tell us wtf difference it makes?

very simple, now do you think you can tell us wtf difference it makes?
What do you mean what difference does it make? Angelo is spreading garbage. This proves his claim wrong. The fact that you support this disinformation makes you just as much of an imbecile as he is.

What do you mean what difference does it make? Angelo is spreading garbage. This proves his claim wrong. The fact that you support this disinformation makes you just as much of an imbecile as he is.
Now thats alie gam, I neither affirmed nor denied, I want to know what practical difference you think exists between near and ideal freefall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back