All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
These were vertical columns..... they weren't falling

Try a thought experiment.

First, assume you can think.

Then, drop some of these columns through the atmosphere.

Measure their acceleration.

Post the results here.

There are about 3000 architects and engineers who are way smarter than me who can explain it much better than I can.

There are about 330,000,000 Americans who are way smarter than you.

Try a thought experiment.

First, assume you can think.

Then, drop some of these columns through the atmosphere.

Measure their acceleration.

Post the results here.

There are about 3000 architects and engineers who are way smarter than me who can explain it much better than I can.

There are about 330,000,000 Americans who are way smarter than you.
I know you're just trying to confuse the kids so do what you're going to do . You f****** clown

To anyone trying to make sense of this cluttered up thread the only thing you have to do is check out the original post which is very self-explanatory for anyone to decide for themselves

These disinformation agents are here to cover up the truth.

The core columns were solid 2" thick 14" x 14" steel beams...... not plated. Why do you keep saying that ?

Save the disingenuous redundant questions for your Sunday school class Skippy.

Angelo, Might I remind you what you posted and claimed in the OP. You said the core columns were 2" thick massive steel columns and even posted pictures of them. You said they went from the ground floor to the top.

Are you now saying that the columns in the pictures below that you posted were 2" thick, 14" x 14" beams?
Let's see how the truth deniers and trolls respond to my new approach, without the usual diversion and disruption tactics.

Record I'm posting this in conspiracy theories because I know the administrators are required to anyway. You're welcome moderators.

Once you become aware as many of us how the World Trade Center towers were constructed with 47 --2 in thick massive steel columns in each twin tower......from the ground floor to the top...... as Illustrated in this animation:;

Then you know the way of the towers collapsed couldn't have happened any other way without the use of controlled demolition charges- in place before they let 9/11 happen.

View attachment 512337View attachment 512339

The core columns were solid 2" thick 14" x 14" steel beams...... not plated. Why do you keep saying that ?

Ok. We'll use what you are saying the core columns are at this point even though you keep chaning every other day.

47 columns @ 14" x 14". That gives us 9,212 square inches or about 64 square feet of horizontal surface. The towers were 208' x 208'. That gives us 43,264 square feet of horizontal surface.

Now visualize.

When the lower horizontal face of the upper section, 43,264 square feet, impacted the upper horizontal face of the lower section, 64 square feet, (the columns you talk about resisting), how do you figure those columns should have stopped the upper block?

Just to give you a visual on what you are claiming.

You are saying the columns, highlighted in yellow below:
Floor1.jpg

Should have stopped the entire mass of the falling upper section highlighted in yellow below:
Floor2.jpg

Once you become aware as many of us how the World Trade Center towers were constructed with 47 --2 in thick massive steel columns in each twin tower......

Angelo, give me the timestamp in the video below where they said " 2" thick massive steel columns" or " 2" thick 14" x14" steel beams".
Whatever I said about the core columns structurally was in this video......

It's not my video. If they're wrong email them and tell them about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back