All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye!!!! Again!!!!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Typical truther. They get their ass handed to them and then run away embarrassed.

BTW, this thread was informative all right! It shows how truthers know nothing about the towers and how they lie to try and save face. I see that the comment about you answering my post, which was in fact a lie, pushed you over the edge.
^^Typical Nazi^^
If you keep trolling I'll have you banned from the thread.

All you're doing is distracting from the original post.

^^Typical Nazi^^

Maybe they'll ban you also. How about the following post below (should I post others from you?) from you Angelo. That sure did pertain to the OP right?

:auiqs.jpg:

You just don't like the fact that every time you post something wrong, I jam the truth down your throat in front of the folks who look at this thread and make you look stupid.

All these news boards like usmb which popped up after 9/11 with their conspiracy theory forums are most likely designed with this exact purpose in mind.
View attachment 515434

^^Typical Nazi^^

How about this Angelo.

How about you quit whining when other people give you right back what you gave them and instead start having intelligent conversations about what you're posting? You've been wrong so many times in this thread, I've lost count. You want to debate like real people or do you want to continue to make you and other truthers look bad my posting incorrect garbage.

Balls in your court.

How about this Angelo.

How about you quit whining when other people give you right back what you gave them and instead start having intelligent conversations about what you're posting? You've been wrong so many times in this thread, I've lost count. You want to debate like real people or do you want to continue to make you and other truthers look bad my posting incorrect garbage.

Balls in your court.
Never been wrong once in this thread, loser . Why don't you try again ?

The only thing you've done is clutter the thread up with bullshit.

Let's see how he criticized me for posting a video about the window cleaner. Ad hominem attacks.... that's what disinformation trolls are all about.

That's why they're always asking about evidence..... they're fishing for people who are actual witnesses even more passionate about it than I am..... "sure I know everything".... next thing you know four Academi thugs show up and you disappear.

Last edited:
Let's see how he criticized me for posting a video about the window cleaner. Ad hominem attacks.... that's what disinformation trolls are all about.

That's why they're always asking about evidence..... they're fishing for people who are actual witnesses even more passionate about it than I am..... "sure I know everything".... next thing you know four Academi thugs show up and you disappear.
Just making sure I understand the meaning of your post.

Are you insinuating that I am partially responsible for making certain people “disappear” depending on the information they reveal?

Still waiting to hear an explanation on how 94 of these columns , built to withstand an earthquake, hurricane or impact of a commercial airliner, all the just flattened straight to the ground, at the same time as all the concrete around them is instantly turning into dust.
43069c7aa85da8f660142735ebd5521a.jpg

Still waiting to hear an explanation on how 94 of these columns , built to withstand an earthquake, hurricane or impact of a commercial airliner, all the just flattened straight to the ground, at the same time as all the concrete around them is instantly turning into dust.
View attachment 515633
You think the forces/stresses generated by a hurricane, an earthquake, and an airplane impact when applied to the WTC1/WTC2 structural system/subsystems will be the same as the upper sections, above the impact areas, crashing down upon the remaining lower section?

Are you kidding me?

Before anyone can "explain" things to you, you need to understand the differences of your comparisons and why they are ridiculous.

I started to try and get you to understand with the post below, but you ignored it. Your more interested in calling people nazis and throwing insults.
Just to give you a visual on what you are claiming.

You are saying the columns, highlighted in yellow below:
View attachment 515307

Should have stopped the entire mass of the falling upper section highlighted in yellow below:
View attachment 515309

You think the forces/stresses generated by a hurricane, an earthquake, and an airplane impact when applied to the WTC1/WTC2 structural system/subsystems will be the same as the upper sections, above the impact areas, crashing down upon the remaining lower section?

Are you kidding me?

Before anyone can "explain" things to you, you need to understand the differences of your comparisons and why they are ridiculous.

I started to try and get you to understand with the post below, but you ignored it. Your more interested in calling people nazis and throwing insults.
Gammy wants to play his linguistic games now.

See how he takes my general statement about the structure of the World Trade Center out of context.....

We're not allowed to ask questions about 9/11.

Gammy wants to play his linguistic games now.
Linguistics?!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You think brining up the fact that there are major differences between the forces/stresses/loads generated by an earthquake, hurricane winds, airplane impact, and a vertically dropped dynamic load, placed upon a structure is "linguistics"?!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I don't even know what to say to that. That's got to be one of the most idiotic statements I've seen. You truly have no understanding about building construction and design and that ignorance is what keeps you "asking questions". You never learn anything.

See how he takes my general statement about the structure of the World Trade Center out of context.....

We're not allowed to ask questions about 9/11.
And that's the problem Angelo. A "general statement" is no good when discussing a complicated structure and how it will react to different loads.

You really have no clue do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back