All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelo, give me the timestamp in the video below where they said " 2" thick massive steel columns" or " 2" thick 14" x14" steel beams".
Like I said.
43069c7aa85da8f660142735ebd5521a.jpg

And ? Is that what you would normally call 12 ft long two inch thick slabs of steel ? Plates.

Because when I think of plates referring to metal it's usually aluminum plated wheels or gold plated jewelry.
That's because you have no clue about the towers construction or their design. Let me hit you with some knowledge so you don;t look so stupid in the future.

Here's a screen capture from a drawing book used for the construction of the towers. The book was used for the building of the core columns. Pay close attention to the nomenclature within the red outlines. Tell me what they say...
ColumnSched1.jpg

So now that that's settled where were the missing jolts ?
You ignored this post. I wonder why...

You ignored this post. I wonder why...
I answered that post liar

That's because you have no clue about the towers construction or their design. Let me hit you with some knowledge so you don;t look so stupid in the future.

Here's a screen capture from a drawing book used for the construction of the towers. The book was used for the building of the core columns. Pay close attention to the nomenclature within the red outlines. Tell me what they say...
View attachment 515468
Sounds like the usual canned talking points. You were prepared for me weren't you ?

You still haven't answered any of my questions but I'm used to that.

Sounds like the usual canned talking points. You were prepared for me weren't you ?
You personally?

Nah...

Just truther stupidity in general. It's easy to make you truthers look like fools when you parrot incorrect information and have no clue what you are talking about. Especially when it comes to the construction aspects of the towers.

You personally?

Nah...

Just truther stupidity in general. It's easy to make you truthers look like fools when you parrot incorrect information and have no clue what you are talking about. Especially when it comes to the construction aspects of the towers.
Taking my sarcastic statement out of context.... come on even a disinformation agent can come up with something more clever than that.

I started this as an informative thread for whoever wants to read it not to argue with trolls like you goodbye.
Bye!!!! Again!!!!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Typical truther. They get their ass handed to them and then run away embarrassed.

BTW, this thread was informative all right! It shows how truthers know nothing about the towers and how they lie to try and save face. I see that the comment about you answering my post, which was in fact a lie, pushed you over the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back