All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're just asking questions. So why are you taking it so personally ?
No you are not.

Why do you keep lying?

You are asking nothing, you are making ludicrous and ASSERTIONS based on ignorance and outright lies.

You really are a fucking coward

that would be a lie gam, I asked you what practical difference there is between ideal and near freefall, you dodged it.
No you are the one lying. There is a significant practical difference between near free fall and free fall.

Nera free fall is LESS than free fall and Angelos idiotic theories only work if they came down AT free fall not NEAR free fall.

You are the one dodging and running like a coward.

Post some evidence

Is it common sense Angelo?

Explain how (we'll even use your perpetuated lie that the core columns were massive box columns made of 2" thick steel plate) 188 square feet of box columns would stop 43,264 square feet of debris falling from above? I'm just talking about visualizing this from the "horizontal plane" perspective.
The core columns were solid 2" thick 14" x 14" steel beams...... not plated. Why do you keep saying that ?

Save the disingenuous redundant questions for your Sunday school class Skippy.

How fast do WTC beams fall in atmosphere?
We're talking about the core columns around the Elevator Shafts of each Building....... 47 of them......... massive steel columns going straight up from the ground up like telephone poles, as Illustrated in the video in the op.

But you already knew that didn't you, Todd ?
That's what I like about you ....your attention to detail.

We're talking about the core columns around the Elevator Shafts of each Building....... 47 of them......... massive steel columns going straight up from the ground up like telephone poles, as Illustrated in the video in the op.

Fine, how fast do those columns fall in atmosphere?

Fine, how fast do those columns fall in atmosphere?
These were vertical columns..... they weren't falling ( if you're referring to the horizontal beams that were thrown out and seen falling ) ...... they were cut with thermite detonators..... somewhere on the Upper Floors, and in the basement.

Don't take my word for it. There are about 3000 architects and engineers who are way smarter than me who can explain it much better than I can.

I'm just a lowly messenger boy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back