All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Let's see how the truth deniers and trolls respond to my new approach, without the usual diversion and disruption tactics."
002.gif

Damn it's good to be good.

"Let's see how the truth deniers and trolls respond to my new approach, without the usual diversion and disruption tactics."
View attachment 512714

I thought you were done Angelo?

Can't stay away?

My thread.
Which makes you the troll, as I've had to point out several times already.

Done means....answering any more redundant troll questions.

View attachment 512714

You failed like you always do.

You used the same tacticsw you always do. You lied like the cowardly fuck you are and denied the truth. YOu ran from questions and failed to present evidence.

View attachment 512714

I thought you were done Angelo?

Can't stay away?

My thread.
Which makes you the troll, as I've had to point out several times already.

Done means....answering any more redundant troll questions.
It is not your thread boy and you got owned.

You never ansered any because you are trhe only troll here and the liar and communist who hasw been proven wrong,.

"Nanothermite".

You are certifiable.
Yeah.
I'm making it up. Call the Cuckoo's Nest.

Features Indicative of Nano-thermite

• The chips’ primary ingredients were ultra-fine grain, seen typically “in particles at the scale of tens to hundreds of nanometers.”
  • The ultra-fine ingredients were intimately mixed.
  • When a flame was applied to them, it resulted in a “high-speed ejection of a hot particle.”
  • They ignited at a much lower temperature — 430°C — than the temperature at which conventional thermite ignites, which is above 900°C.
  • Silicon was one of their main ingredients, and it was porous, suggesting the thermitic material was mixed in a sol-gel to form a porous reactive material.
  • Their carbon content was significant. The authors noted that this “would be expected for super-thermite formulations in order to produce high gas pressures upon ignition and thus make them explosive.”
Thermitic_Reactions_9.png
A backscattered electron image of a red-gray chip.

The presence of the above-described substance in the WTC dust strongly suggests that nano-thermite was used in the destruction of WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7.

What other explanations for this substance exist?

The first possibility is that the red-gray chips were in fact paint chips. The researchers explored this possibility — first by soaking the chips in methyl ethyl ketone (a solvent known to dissolve paint chips, which did not succeed in dissolving the red- gray chips), and second by exposing the red-gray chips and known paint chips to a hot flame. The paint chips dissolved into ash, while the red-gray chips did not.

The second possibility is that the WTC dust might somehow have been contaminated with the red-gray chips during the cleanup operation. However, this hypothesis was ruled out on the basis that all four of the dust samples had been collected at times or places that precluded any contamination. One sample was collected about 20 minutes after the collapse of WTC 1. Of the other three samples, two were collected the next day.

With those two possibilities ruled out, no other plausible explanation has been provided — nor has NIST responded to the reported discovery of nano-thermite in the WTC dust.

Therefore, the presence of unreacted nano-thermite in the WTC dust — which is corroborated by other evidence of high-temperature chemical reactions — constitutes compelling evidence that WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7 were destroyed by controlled demolition using nano-thermite and possibly other explosive and incendiary materials.

"Nanothermite".

You are certifiable.
Yeah.

• The chips’ primary ingredients were ultra-fine grain, seen typically “in particles at the scale of tens to hundreds of nanometers.”
  • When a flame was applied to them, it resulted in a “high-speed ejection of a hot particle.”
  • They ignited at a much lower temperature — 430°C — than the temperature at which conventional thermite ignites, which is above 900°C.
  • Silicon was one of their main ingredients, and it was porous, suggesting the thermitic material was mixed in a sol-gel to form a porous reactive material.
  • Their carbon content was significant. The authors noted that this “would be expected for super-thermite formulations in order to produce high gas pressures upon ignition and thus make them explosive.”

The presence of the above-described substance in the WTC dust strongly suggests that nano-thermite was used in the destruction of WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7.

The first possibility is that the red-gray chips were in fact paint chips. The researchers explored this possibility — first by soaking the chips in methyl ethyl ketone (a solvent known to dissolve paint chips, which did not succeed in dissolving the red- gray chips), and second by exposing the red-gray chips and known paint chips to a hot flame. The paint chips dissolved into ash, while the red-gray chips did not.

The second possibility is that the WTC dust might somehow have been contaminated with the red-gray chips during the cleanup operation. However, this hypothesis was ruled out on the basis that all four of the dust samples had been collected at times or places that precluded any contamination. One sample was collected about 20 minutes after the collapse of WTC 1. Of the other three samples, two were collected the next day.

With those two possibilities ruled out, no other plausible explanation has been provided — nor has NIST responded to the reported discovery of nano-thermite in the WTC dust.

Therefore, the presence of unreacted nano-thermite in the WTC dust — which is corroborated by other evidence of high-temperature chemical reactions — constitutes compelling evidence that WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7 were destroyed by controlled demolition using nano-thermite and possibly other explosive and incendiary materials.
Paint chips. Nothing more. They found paint chips.

"Nanothermite".

You are certifiable.
Yeah.

Paint chips. Nothing more. They found paint chips.
Yeah . You're right sir.
I give up. You win.
:71:

How many have died from the new nano-cancer they're forbidden to talk about ?
(If they're even told. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back