All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many have died from the new nano-cancer they're forbidden to talk about ?
(If they're even told. )
None.

No one has been forbidden to talk about anything as you claim.

Your idiotic claim requires evidence and as usual you provide NONE
NDA's.
I'll sign one too for $30k.
Once again NONE post such an agreement from someone with this cancer or it proves you pulled it out of your fat ass like the liar you are proven to be

Please don't Seth Rich me.
01.png

The thermite dust won't get swept under the rug.

Question for you.

How was the supposed thermite used in the towers?

Was it used to burn through the metal columns or was it used as an explosive charge that cut the steel when it exploded?

Question for you.

Was it used to burn through the metal columns or was it used as an explosive charge that cut the steel when it exploded?
checking to see if he can design thermate cutters eh? lol

Question for you.

Cut.
122.jpg

These were placed on all the columns at 2 or 3 floors.
The larger explosions were heard coming from the basement floors
(there were at least 7 floors beneath the main lobby---I've been there many times)
1626359756745.png

Question for you.

Cut.View attachment 513082
(there were at least 7 floors beneath the main lobby---I've been there many times)View attachment 513081
That's funny.

Niels Harrit posits that it was "painted" on the columns and also had some sort of adhesive. No charges like you show.

Do you disagree with Harrit?

Question for you.

(there were at least 7 floors beneath the main lobby---I've been there many times)View attachment 513081
Evidence?

Question for you.

Angelo,

I'll ask you the same question I asked Koko. What do you (or the truther movement) consider victory conditions? Conditions that would be met so that people like Richard Gage can sit back and say we won. The fight for "the truth" is still ongoing is it not?

I'll ask you the same question I asked Koko. What do you (or the truther movement) consider victory conditions? Conditions that would be met so that people like Richard Gage can sit back and say we won. The fight for "the truth" is still ongoing is it not?
I get a free pony for being right.
You have never been right. Why not try and answer the question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back