All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is when the Israeli demo team chopped all beams to prevent the top portion of the south tower from damaging more surrounding property.

They were in the towers while the planes were hitting?

A stage 2 Mossad answer... Lol.

They were in building 7. Wireless, remote, not sure which, but the WTC events of 911 were all controlled by Zionists in building 7. The one plane used had a remote cockpit in WTC 7. The demo stuff can be detonated remotely. You really do not need to be there with a match.....

Can you get Thermite paint in latex semi-gloss? My ex is redecorating her bathroom.
Nanothermate can be mixed in a solution and sprayed ....yes. In fireproofing ,on carpeting etc....you won't find it Googling.

LOL twoofers

Unfortunately, you loons are now the mainstream of the Republican Party.

So congratulations for that.

that is when the Israeli demo team chopped all beams to prevent the top portion of the south tower from damaging more surrounding property.

They were in the towers while the planes were hitting?

A stage 2 Mossad answer... Lol.

They were in building 7. Wireless, remote, not sure which, but the WTC events of 911 were all controlled by Zionists in building 7. The one plane used had a remote cockpit in WTC 7. The demo stuff can be detonated remotely. You really do not need to be there with a match.....

Okay, stage 3 moron.

They hit me with a DEW so I installed aluminum roofing.
(so we'll evaporate faster on impact - less painful)

The trolls here---"They were normal explosions. All skyscraper fires have explosions in the basement."

Last edited:
Not all "truthers" are comedy geniuses like me.
fun36.jpg

How many have died from the new nano-cancer they're forbidden to talk about ?
(If they're even told. )
None.

No one has been forbidden to talk about anything as you claim.

Your idiotic claim requires evidence and as usual you provide NONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back