All three towers collapsed by controlled demolition on 9/11 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll ask you the same question I asked Koko. What do you (or the truther movement) consider victory conditions? Conditions that would be met so that people like Richard Gage can sit back and say we won. The fight for "the truth" is still ongoing is it not?
I get a free pony for being right.
That didn't answer the question, but you knew that.

I'll ask you the same question I asked Koko. What do you (or the truther movement) consider victory conditions? Conditions that would be met so that people like Richard Gage can sit back and say we won. The fight for "the truth" is still ongoing is it not?
And this is just one of the reasons that you and your truther brethren will never be taken seriously.

And this is just one of the reasons that you and your truther brethren will never be taken seriously.
We'll let the families of the murdered victims decide.

They already have and they do not take you ass clowns seriously

Decide what?

So the families want a "truthful" report from NIST. "Truthful" meaning that NIST admits demolition? Or what does "truthful" mean?

So when the 10 family members are satisfied is when the truther community will claim victory?
There's no victory.
Have fun being the bad guy.

Why are you so angry ---lying rips up your soul doesn't it...?
So you're just in this forum just to be a douchebag?
So when the 10 family members are satisfied is when the truther community will claim victory?
There's no victory.
But you have fun being the bad guy, okay .....

:auiqs.jpg:

Angry? You can tell I'm angry from posts in a forum?

:auiqs.jpg:

There's no victory.
But you have fun being the bad guy, okay .....

It's been 20 years and you dopes haven't been able to prove anyone is lying? That's because we speak the truth.

asylym1.jpg

play doctor for five minutes flat
Before I cut my heart open and let the air out
Three bugs, a pound of dust, some wind spilled before me
In the strangest manner that had broke away my tear spout
As I lie there with my tongue spread wide open
A black widow had offered me a sweetheart tube
As I injected the candid heart that I selected
She said don't hesitate, just do what you have to do to me
It's hard to stay between the lines of skin
Just 'cause I have nerves don't mean that I can feel
I wasn't very much fun to be with anyway
Just let the blood run red 'cause I can't feel
It's hard to stay between the lines of skin
Just 'cause I have nerves don't mean that I can feel
I wasn't very much fun to be with anyway
Just let the blood run red 'cause I can't feel
Biding my time until the time is right
Biding my time, it's time
Biding, biding, biding, biding
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
Someone in behind me
Someone inside me
Everyone against me
Everyone beside me
Clawing away the pieces
Scratching away the abscess
One more, two more
Everyone, once more
One more, two more
Everyone, once more
Inside the faces that I hide from you
I want to see you splayed before me
You are the only one
That I would rather see before me
You want it, you need it
You want it, you need it
You want it, you need it
You want it, you need it
Don't lie; I die, you lie; I lie, oh, why?
I don't want you to pay anyone when I die
I wanna die, I'd rather die, I wanna die
You purge, you burn, you purge
I don't need you anymore, I don't need you
It's time, it's time, it's time, it's time

3dafbfb7ed47a0cbde5c7e166ea957a4.jpg

High-Temperature Thermitic Reactions | Twin Towers​

Despite the illegal destruction of most of the structural steel and other debris in the months after 9/11, a sizeable body of forensic evidence has been developed over the years by government investigators and independent researchers. Much of the available evidence indicates the occurrence of high-temperature thermitic reactions before, during, and after the destruction of the towers.
NFPA 921: Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations, which serves as the national guide for fire and explosion investigations in the United States, advises that “All available fuel sources should be considered and eliminated until one fuel can be identified as meeting all the physical damage criteria as well as any other significant data.” [Emphasis added.] On the potential use of exotic accelerants, including thermite, NFPA 921 further advises: “Indicators of exotic accelerants include...melted steel or concrete.”
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), however, did not follow NFPA 921 in its investigation of the World Trade Center destruction. Instead, it handled the evidence of high-temperature thermitic reactions in much the same way it handled the evidence regarding the structural behavior of the buildings: either denying it, ignoring it, or providing speculative explanations not based upon scientific analysis.

Molten Metal Pouring out of WTC 2​

Just before 9:52 AM, molten metal began pouring out of WTC 2 near the northeast corner of the 80th floor and continued to flow with increasing intensity until the collapse at 9:59 AM. NIST provided ample documentation of the pouring molten metal, which it described and hypothesized as follows:
Thermitic_Reactions_1a.png

Thermitic_Reactions_1b.png
Molten metal pouring out of WTC 2.
“Just over a second [after 9:51:51 AM], a bright spot appeared at the top of one window...and a glowing liquid began to pour from this location.... The composition of the flowing material can only be the subject of speculation, but its behavior suggests it could have been molten aluminum.... The Aluminum Association Handbook...lists the melting point ranges for the alloys [comprising the Boeing 767 structure] as roughly 500°C to 638°C and 475°C to 635°C.... These temperatures are well below those characteristic of fully developed fires (c. 1,000°C)....” 1
But, as Dr. Steven Jones writes in “Why Indeed Did the WTC Buildings Completely Collapse?” this claim is untenable due to the color of the molten metal:
“Is the falling molten metal from WTC Tower 2...more likely molten iron from a thermite reaction OR pouring molten aluminum?
“The yellow color implies a molten metal temperature of approximately 1,000°C, evidently above that which the dark-smoke hydrocarbon fires in the Towers could produce.... Also, the fact that the liquid metal retains an orange hue as it nears the ground...further rules out aluminum....
“We also noted [in our experiments] that...the falling aluminum displayed a silvery-gray color, adding significantly to the evidence that the yellow-white molten metal flowing out from the South Tower shortly before its collapse was NOT molten aluminum.” 2

Thermitic_Reactions_2.png
A thermite reaction.
In its FAQs posted in August 2006, almost a year after the release of its final report, NIST attempted to address the criticism that molten aluminum would have a silvery appearance:
“Pure liquid aluminum would be expected to appear silvery. However, the molten metal was very likely mixed with large amounts of hot, partially burned, solid organic materials... which can display an orange glow, much like logs burning in a fireplace.” 3
Thermitic_Reactions_3.png
Molten aluminum.
While NIST did not test its hypothesis — merely asserting that it was “very likely” — Dr. Jones did:
“NIST states the hypothesis that flowing aluminum with partially burned organic materials mixed in, “can display an orange glow.” But will it really do this? I decided to do an experiment to find out.... Of course, we saw a few burning embers, but this did not alter the silvery appearance of the flowing, falling aluminum....
“In the videos of the molten metal falling from WTC 2 just prior to its collapse, the falling liquid appears consistently orange, not just orange in spots and certainly not silvery. We conclude from all of these studies that the falling metal which poured out of WTC 2 is NOT aluminum.” 4

More than a decade later, NIST still has not conducted its own experiments to verify its hypothesis, nor has it revised its FAQs to account for the results of Dr. Jones’ experiments.

Molten Metal in the Debris​

Not only was molten metal seen pouring out of WTC 2, dozens of eyewitnesses observed it in the debris of all three buildings. A small selection is presented below (a comprehensive list of all eyewitness accounts to molten metal can be found in the article “Witnesses of Molten Metal at Ground Zero”):
  • Leslie Robertson, a lead engineer in the design of WTC 1 and WTC 2, told an audience: “We were down at the B-1 level and one of the firefighters said, ‘I think you’d be interested in this.’ And they pulled up a big block of concrete, and there was like a little river of steel flowing.” 5
  • FDNY Captain Philip Ruvolo recalled with other firefighters seated next to him: “You’d get down below and you’d see molten steel, molten steel, running down the channel rails, like you’re in a foundry, like lava.” Other firefighters chimed in: “Like lava.” “Like lava from a volcano.” 6
  • Ken Holden, the Commissioner of the NYC Department of Design and Construction, testified before the 9/11 Commission: “Underground it was still so hot that molten metal dripped down the sides of the wall from Building 6.” 7
Thermitic_Reactions_4.JPG
This photograph, taken by Frank Silecchia on September 27, 2001, shows a piece of metal being dug up that is salmon-to-yellow color, indicating temperatures from 845°C (1,550°F) to 1,040°C (1,900°F).
According to NIST, the highest temperature reached by the fires was 1,100°C. Yet structural steel does not begin to melt until about 1,482°C (2,700°F). How then did NIST explain the evidence of molten metal?
NIST’s first approach was to omit the evidence of molten metal from its final report. Then, in its August 2006 FAQs, it addressed that evidence with the following question and answer.
13. Why did the NIST investigation not consider reports of molten steel in the wreckage from the WTC towers?
NIST investigators...found no evidence that would support the melting of steel in a jet-fuel ignited fire in the towers prior to collapse. The condition of the steel in the wreckage of the WTC towers (i.e., whether it was in a molten state or not) was irrelevant to the investigation of the collapse since it does not provide any conclusive information on the condition of the steel when the WTC towers were standing....
Under certain circumstances it is conceivable for some of the steel in the wreckage to have melted after the buildings collapsed. Any molten steel in the wreckage was more likely due to the high temperature resulting from long exposure to combustion within the pile than to short exposure to fires or explosions while the buildings were standing.

Each claim in NIST’s answer is demonstrably unscientific:
  • In the first sentence, NIST assumes that the only possible cause of “melting steel” would have been “the jet-fuel ignited fire in the towers,” which is an implausible hypothesis on its face.
  • NIST’s next claim — “The condition of the steel in the wreckage...was irrelevant to the investigation...since it does not provide any conclusive information on the condition of the steel when the WTC towers were standing” — flies in the face of forensic investigation principles. Recall NFPA 921, which explicitly advises, “Indicators of exotic accelerants include...melted steel or concrete.” Furthermore, in science, evidence is not ignored on the basis that it is not conclusive by itself. NIST’s claim is yet more perplexing because molten metal was observed pouring out of WTC 2 — “when the WTC towers were standing” — as NIST documented extensively.
  • NIST’s next claim is simply false. It is impossible for a diffuse hydrocarbon fire to reach temperatures close to the 1,482°C (2,700°F) required to melt steel, particularly in an oxygen-starved debris pile.
  • Finally, with the expression “Any molten steel in the wreckage,” NIST neither confirmed nor denied the existence of molten metal. In an investigation that followed NFPA 921, NIST would have sought to establish whether molten metal was present and, if so, what its source was.
However, outright denial would be the approach used by NIST investigator John Gross. In a talk at the University of Texas in October 2006, he responded to a question about the presence of molten metal with the following answer:
“First of all, let’s go back to your basic premise that there was a pool of molten steel. I know of absolutely nobody, no eyewitness who has said so, nobody who’s produced it. I was on the site. I was on the steel yards. So I don’t know that that’s so. Steel melts at around 2,600°F. I think it’s probably pretty difficult to get that kind of temperatures in a fire.” 8

Iron Spherules and Other Particles in the WTC Dust​

Three scientific studies have documented evidence in the WTC dust that indicates extremely high temperatures during the destruction of WTC 1 and WTC 2 — and possibly WTC 7.
Thermitic_Reactions_5.jpg

Thermitic_Reactions_7.png

Near-Free-Fall Acceleration | Twin Towers​

According to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) — which is the U.S. government agency that investigated the World Trade Center’s destruction — the Twin Towers came down “essentially in free fall.” 1
NIST’s theory of the collapses hinges on the idea that the upper section of each tower could continuously accelerate through the lower stories at nearly the rate of gravity, while in the process completely dismembering the steel frames and pulverizing nearly all of the concrete to a fine powder.
Yet NIST provided no modeling or calculations to demonstrate that such behavior was possible. Instead, NIST arbitrarily stopped its analysis at the moment of “collapse initiation,” asserting that total collapse was “inevitable” once the collapses initiated.2
Astonishingly, NIST’s entire explanation for why the lower sections failed to stop or even slow the descent of the upper sections is limited to half a page of its 10,000-page report, in a section titled “Events Following Collapse Initiation,” 3 which asserts:
“The structure below the level of collapse initiation provided minimal resistance to the falling building mass at and above the impact zone. The potential energy released by the downward movement of the large building mass far exceeded the capacity of the intact structure below to absorb that through energy of deformation.
“Since the stories below the level of collapse initiation provided little resistance to the tremendous energy released by the falling building mass, the building section above came down essentially in free fall, as seen in videos.” — p. 146, NIST NCSTAR 1
In 2007, a group of scientists, an architect, and two 9/11 family members filed a “Request for Correction” to the NIST report under the Information Quality Act. They argued that, among other things, NIST failed to establish the likely technical cause of the building failures because it did not explain why, after collapse initiation, total collapse had ensued.4 They wrote:
“Here, NIST has not offered any explanation as to why (i.e. the technical cause of) the story below the collapse zone was not able to arrest the downward movement of the upper floors. The statement “as evidenced by the videos from several vantage points” is only an explanation of what occurred, but gives the reader absolutely no idea why it occurred. Basic principles of engineering (for example, the conservation of momentum principle) would dictate that the undamaged steel structure below the collapse zone would, at the very least, resist and slow the downward movement of the stories above…. The families of the firefighters and WTC employees that were trapped in the stairwells when the entirety of the WTC Towers collapsed on top of them would surely appreciate an adequate explanation of why the lower structure failed to arrest or even resist the collapse of the upper floors.” — p. 20, Request for Correction
NIST responded to the Request for Correction with the remarkable admission that it was not able to provide a full explanation of the total collapse: 5
“NIST carried its analysis to the point where the buildings reached global instability. At this point, because of the magnitude of deflections and the number of failures occurring, the computer models are not able to converge on a solution…. [W]e are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse.” — p. 3-4, NIST Response to Request for Correction

Total Collapse Explained​

While NIST failed to provide an explanation for the total collapse of the Twin Towers, several independent researchers have taken on that challenge.
north_tower_200x155.jpg
The upper section of the North Tower.
Central to their analysis has been to measure the downward motion of the upper section of WTC 1 (the North Tower). Two papers in particular have found that, in the four seconds before the upper section disappeared from view, the rate of acceleration remained constant, at approximately 64 percent of free fall,6 and there was never an observable deceleration.7
Based on Newton’s Third Law of Motion, which states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, we know there would have been a deceleration of WTC 1’s upper section if it had impacted and crushed the intact structure below it. The absence of deceleration is incontrovertible proof that another force (i.e., explosives) must have been responsible for destroying the lower structure before the upper section reached it.
Velocityvstime.png
Figure 1: This graph from David Chandler’s “Destruction of the World Trade Center North Tower and Fundamental Physics” (Journal of 9/11 Studies, February 2010) shows that the North Tower’s upper section traveled at nearly uniform downward acceleration of -6.31 m/s2 (with an R2 value of 0.997), or 64% of free fall.
In 2011, the ASCE’s Journal of Engineering Mechanics published a paper by Dr. Zdeněk Bažant and Jia-Liang Le titled “Why the Observed Motion History of the World Trade Center Towers Is Smooth,” 8 in which the authors attempted to argue that the upper section’s deceleration was “far too small to be perceptible,” thus accounting for why the observed motion is “smooth.” Specifically, they calculated, the deceleration was “three orders of magnitudes smaller than the error of an amateur video, and thus undetectable.”
In response, researchers Tony Szamboti and Richard Johns submitted a Discussion paper to the Journal of Engineering Mechanics in May 2011.9 Their paper argued that Bažant and Le had used incorrect values for (1) the resistance of the columns, (2) the lower structure’s floor mass, and (3) the upper section’s total mass. Szamboti and Johns showed that when the correct values are applied, Bažant and Le’s analysis actually proves that the deceleration of the upper section would have been significant and detectable (if it were a true fire-induced progressive collapse), and that the collapse would have arrested within three seconds.
Unfortunately, the Journal of Engineering Mechanics inexplicably rejected Szamboti and Johns’ Discussion paper as “out of scope” after holding it in review for 27 months. So Szamboti and Johns, along with Dr. Gregory Szuladziński, a world-renowned expert in structural mechanics, wrote another paper refuting Bažant and Le’s analysis and submitted it to the International Journal of Protective Structures. That paper, titled “Some Misunderstandings Related to the WTC Collapse Analysis,” 10 was published in June 2013.
So little research has been published on why the Twin Towers underwent total collapse that Bažant and Le’s 2011 paper, and Bažant’s three earlier papers on the subject, are the only analysis that exists to support the official explanation of a fire-induced progressive collapse. That analysis has now been indisputably debunked by Szamboti, Johns, Szuladziński, and others.

Come on down and see the idiot right here
Too fucked to beg and not afraid to care
What's the matter with calamity anyway?
Right? Get the fuck outta my face
Understand I can't feel anything
It isn't like I wanna sift through the decay
I feel like a wound like I got a fucking gun against my head
You live when I'm dead
One more time, motherfucker
Everybody hates me now, so fuck it
Blood's on my face and my hands
And I don't know why I'm not afraid to cry
But that's none of your business
Whose life is it? Get it? See it? Feel it? Eat it?
Spin it around so I can spit in its face
I wanna leave without a trace
'Cause I don't wanna die in this place
People equal shit
People equal shit
People equal shit
People equal shit
People equal shit, what you gonna do?
People equal shit, 'cause I'm not afraid of you
People equal shit, I'm everything you'll never be
People equal shit,
Come on