All tickets sold for Trump rally in Dallas

If That fuck from Univision shows up.....

AiI6HR1.jpg

Clowns sell.

Plus, it's Dullass. Consider the city -- they think the Cowgirls are "Murka's Team". :rolleyes:

'I just never thought I'd see the day when someone in politics would say the things he's saying,' said a woman who wept for joy while Trump spoke

Clowns sell.

Plus, it's Dullass. Consider the city -- they think the Cowgirls are "Murka's Team". :rolleyes:

What do you say then of voters who only come out to vote only if you bribe them with liquor, cigarettes, and otherwise "free shit"?

If That fuck from Univision shows up.....

AiI6HR1.jpg

Univision and their handlers are obsessed with taking Trump out because of a difference of opinion over Immigration. Trump believes in legal immigration and Univision and their handlers believe in Open Borders.

'I just never thought I'd see the day when someone in politics would say the things he's saying,' said a woman who wept for joy while Trump spoke

Yup. People are sick of the BS in DC and Trump is talking about the things they want to hear about. Those polled like him just fine and that's why he's leading in the polls.

Of course all the lefty loons on this board do nothing but make fun of the man but anyone with a brain can tell he's gaining momentum and might just well be the GOP candidate.

All the while, their hero, Hildebeast is tanking and covered in scandals. Yup. I'd be making fun of Trump if I were them just so I wouldn't have to realize my candidate, that POS, probably won't be the DNC candidate.

Ah well. Biden should be a shoe in. The man has been VP for eight years and though he doesn't miss any opportunity to stick his foot in his mouth he's still way more qualified to be POTUS than that POS Hillary Rodham Clinton ever will be.

Forum List

Back