All tickets sold for Trump rally in Dallas

Last Count for the upcoming Hillary event at Red Rocks: 4 tickets. two are dogs.

Are the dogs coming to check if Hilly wipes properly?
update on ticket sales for the Hillary Red Rocks event. up to 13 people so far. Two Dogs, One Gerbil, three 11 year old students, Congressman Franken and Wassernan, one individual of whom is still in her coma, one cow, and two people who will be dressed as Jabba the Hutt.

Yea this is the guy the wankers want to run this country

trump.jpg

The Democrats can only dream about that big of a crowd coming to see them.

No wonder they hate him so much...:lmao:

Clowns sell.

Plus, it's Dullass. Consider the city -- they think the Cowgirls are "Murka's Team". :rolleyes:

What do you say then of voters who only come out to vote only if you bribe them with liquor, cigarettes, and otherwise "free shit"?

I say "I wish I had that kind of creative imagination -- I could be a novelist".

I'd call my work, "Gullible's Travels". And I'm sure your ilk would pay full price for it.

follow the rules in business , sure , just common sense for when Trump has to do a BUSINESS bankruptcy . ----------- Same for when Trump pays taxes as he looks for ways in the rules to avoid paying taxes . It only makes smart business sense .

He's like every other taxpayer, always looking for a way to pay less. Common sense 101

Good point -- he's entirely about enriching Numero Uno, which is what a bidnessman is supposed to do, and exactly why that's a bad choice for government.

Unless you're a fan of the DC revolving door and the "Mercedes Divide" of course. Which y'all passive authoritarians tend to be as admirers of egomania.

He's like every other taxpayer, always looking for a way to pay less. Common sense 101

Good point -- he's entirely about enriching Numero Uno, which is what a bidnessman is supposed to do, and exactly why that's a bad choice for government.

Unless you're a fan of the DC revolving door and the "Mercedes Divide" of course. Which y'all passive authoritarians tend to be as admirers of egomania.
Mercedes Divide , heck I have an 89 Nissan v6 , longbed pickup . We see what we have with mrobama and the preferred rinos like jebito , i'll take TRUMP win or lose .

The Democrats can only dream about that big of a crowd coming to see them.

No wonder they hate him so much...:lmao:
ok,the latest update on ticket sales for the Hillary Red Rocks Event, she has passed the 20 ticket mark, but they were all frogs,toads and crickets,,no real humans on this second wave of the free ticket give-away.

Forum List

Back