All Top 10 Best States are Blue. A Worst States are Red

It's interesting how study after study, blue states are the best states to live in. My blue state is in the top 10.

While conservatives scream how horrible California is it's number 14. Which shows those conservatives are liars and probably have never been to the state.

Meanwhile all but one of the bad states to live in are red.

Interesting.

The best and worst states to live in

At least we don't crap on our sidewalks or throw our used needles on the ground. Our parents gave us a proper potty training and we prefer to use the sharps drop boxes in the restrooms.

We also don't like MSN clickbait websites that get a penny for every link you click.

Republican cities don’t have sidewalks

Keeps you progtards from shitting on them
LOL

Conservatives wouldn’t invest in sewer systems if liberals didn’t force them

Yeah. That’s why there is shit and rats all over California right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42. Tennessee
> 10-yr. population change: +7.5% (18th highest)
> 2018 unemployment: 3.5% (21st lowest)
> Poverty rate: 15.3% (9th highest)
> Life expectancy at birth: 76.1 years (8th shortest)

Tennesee has the third highest violent crime rate of any state, with 624 reported incidents of rape, robbery, muder, and aggravated assault per 100,000 people, compared to a national rate of 369 violent crimes per 100,000 people. Memphis, in particular, has one of the highest violent crime rates in the country.

The state is also one of the least healthy in the country. Life expectancy at birth in Tennessee is 76.1 years, three years lower than the national average. The state ranks among the 10 worst for obesity, smoking, physical activity, and infant birth weight -- all among the biggest indicators of a population's overall health.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sorry but the cities of Chicago and Baltimore make Tennessee look like a country club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's interesting how study after study, blue states are the best states to live in. My blue state is in the top 10.

While conservatives scream how horrible California is it's number 14. Which shows those conservatives are liars and probably have never been to the state.

Interesting.

At least we don't crap on our sidewalks or throw our used needles on the ground. Our parents gave us a proper potty training and we prefer to use the sharps drop boxes in the restrooms.

We also don't like MSN clickbait websites that get a penny for every link you click.

Keeps you progtards from shitting on them
LOL

Conservatives wouldn’t invest in sewer systems if liberals didn’t force them
Operative word is "forced?"

Interesting.

Whatever works out for someone makes it the “best” for them.

I’m sure someone in Arkansas is probably thinking Arkansas is a great place to live. :shok: To each their own.

Go clean the shit and needles off your sidewalk...then talk

That is why we have red states…to give us ditch diggers and janitors.

You're a pathetic old hag. Red states feed your stupid ass.

Not sure about that. They do supply folks like you to clean up after me. Don’t be upset. The world needs ditch diggers too…your type will find work.
You need people to clean up after you?

42. Tennessee
> 10-yr. population change: +7.5% (18th highest)
> 2018 unemployment: 3.5% (21st lowest)
> Poverty rate: 15.3% (9th highest)
> Life expectancy at birth: 76.1 years (8th shortest)

Tennesee has the third highest violent crime rate of any state, with 624 reported incidents of rape, robbery, muder, and aggravated assault per 100,000 people, compared to a national rate of 369 violent crimes per 100,000 people. Memphis, in particular, has one of the highest violent crime rates in the country.

The state is also one of the least healthy in the country. Life expectancy at birth in Tennessee is 76.1 years, three years lower than the national average. The state ranks among the 10 worst for obesity, smoking, physical activity, and infant birth weight -- all among the biggest indicators of a population's overall health.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Sorry but the cities of Chicago and Baltimore make Tennessee look like a country club.
I don't know what you mean by this, but I will take it as a compliment since Tennessee is where Music City just so happens to be. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Interesting.

What's interesting is all the people and businesses leaving the Blue states for the Red.

Interesting.

Wow an opinion piece that backs up your baseless and useless viewpoints.

Interesting.

Michigan is one of the best. Someone told me there was a Hougton, MI. I said yes I know I go to Hougton Lake. They said no different place. Houghton MI is in the UP. Having a UP makes MI one of the coolest/best states in America no doubt. It's almost like a different state. It's like 469 miles from the UP to Monroe MI which is on our southern border. That's longer than Florida.

Our water, weather and diverse growing regions make Michigan-grown fresh foodsand products just naturally better.

Did you know Michigan farmers produce 300 different types of food and agricultural products?

Michigan is known for many things, but maybe the most under-the-radar industry is the state's diverse agriculture scene. Michigan farming not only provides consumers with food and fiber on nearly 10 million acres of farmland, but it also lays the foundation for a dynamic food and agriculture industry, making it one of our state's critical economic drivers, substantially contributing to our state's economy each year.

Interesting.

Sure they do, and there's no one taking a dump on it.

Interesting.

Best at what? Getting AIDS?

Interesting.

Michigan is one of the best. Someone told me there was a Hougton, MI. I said yes I know I go to Hougton Lake. They said no different place. Houghton MI is in the UP. Having a UP makes MI one of the coolest/best states in America no doubt. It's almost like a different state. It's like 469 miles from the UP to Monroe MI which is on our southern border. That's longer than Florida.

Our water, weather and diverse growing regions make Michigan-grown fresh foodsand products just naturally better.

Did you know Michigan farmers produce 300 different types of food and agricultural products?

Michigan is known for many things, but maybe the most under-the-radar industry is the state's diverse agriculture scene. Michigan farming not only provides consumers with food and fiber on nearly 10 million acres of farmland, but it also lays the foundation for a dynamic food and agriculture industry, making it one of our state's critical economic drivers, substantially contributing to our state's economy each year.
You should be proud. Some of the auto rust belt cities are another matter. And bad politics made it worse. Mediocrity is rewarded in politics to much in our society. Like Granholm. Prog mayors in distressed cities have made them worse and corruption runs rampant. Not being able to provide water for residents no matter what the state issue is was a disgrace. Also there may have been water not sanitary, however discoloration can mean the water has some rust because the hydrants were not tested to eliminate rust because the water sat in the pipes for a length of time and to make sure the hydrants were in good shape in case of emergency use.

Interesting.

Democratic cities don't have enough sewers.

Interesting.

the link didn't work for me. But here it is, I think.

Best and Worst States to Live In – 24/7 Wall St.

I'm not sure where I'm going. Or when. Mississippi is sinking fast though. A shame really because it's been fun.

Interesting.

You should be proud. Some of the auto rust belt cities are another matter. And bad politics made it worse. Mediocrity is rewarded in politics to much in our society. Like Granholm. Prog mayors in distressed cities have made them worse and corruption runs rampant. Not being able to provide water for residents no matter what the state issue is was a disgrace. Also there may have been water not sanitary, however discoloration can mean the water has some rust because the hydrants were not tested to eliminate rust because the water sat in the pipes for a length of time and to make sure the hydrants were in good shape in case of emergency use.
They say eventually all of us are going to have lead poisoning in our water. The cities are older pipes and they are now wearing out. Ours are next. But how Snyder handled the Flint crisis has him charged criminally. Did you know that?

This remind me of shady Quami Kilpatrick. Detroit's shady mayor who went to jail. Why did Trump pardon him? I used to know the connection between the two but suddenly I can't remember.

Interesting.

This is why Trump pardon'ed Kwami Kilpatrick when Obama would not.

Kilpatrick, though, never stopped fighting, but rather shifted his focus to Trump, lobbying him personally for help and charming him in a 2019 letter that praised the president for his "unprecedented success."

"You have shaken up the entire world ... and that is a great thing to behold," Kilpatrick wrote in the letter, according to Deadline Detroit. "I applaud your boldness and tenacity in confronting the traditional and sometimes deformed politics of our country. You have vociferously exposed the treacherous and calculating schemes of our media and government that have worked to crush families, communities, and even Truth itself. Thank you for standing up, speaking out, and exposing this wickedness."

A letter from one con man to another.

Interesting.

Hahahahahahahaha I think your vaccination wiped out the rest of your 6 or 7 brain cells. You are totally over the edge now.

"Best" and "worst" are just subjective opinions. Is the OP too stupid to grasp this basic truth?

Forum List

Back