All Veterans

Fmr jarhead said:
I've run from Shore Patrol before (and been caught once or twice, too.....)! Man was I ever stupid when I was young!

Hope you don't run in to anyone like I used to be while you are duty....I doubt it, though. There seems to be a never ending supply of morons when there is a 96 hour pass (or any liberty, for that matter)

well last time we got in about six barfights and broke up another five. i got so pissed 4th of july duty day because some idiot busted my lip good right before my girl came to visit... then i got in trouble for threatening to go "abu gharib" on them (okay it was tasteless) for not shutting up, farting and shitting when we were taking them back to the ship in a duty van.

In the Army, in Korea, we called it "Courtesy Patrol" and I always liked doing it. It was fun bang'n up drunk GI's! lol

freeandfun1 said:
In the Army, in Korea, we called it "Courtesy Patrol" and I always liked doing it. It was fun bang'n up drunk GI's! lol

ha, i remember when we were in pusan this year the army "courtesy patrol" looked like it was about to medieval on all the drunk sailors... watching them pretend to hold the same steely smile was very entertaining, to say the least.

i have yet another migraine thanks to shore patrol...frick... got between two idiots fighting over a "buy me drink girl" and managed to stop the fight, but then the japanese owner bowled me over the head with a pot. shit.... :bangheads

anyway, bump

Mr. P said:
Yepper..this is just the temporary induction station.:D
wait a minute here...I was inducted once and it took me almost 30 years to figure out how to get out of that chicken outfit!

Mr. P said:
Please PM me your rank , dates and branch of service.
ALL OF YOU! (Merlin).

*Please, try to keep this in new posts so all can read and respond*

EDIT: Active also..sorry typing to fast
for an ole fart...Guard/Reserve too!
Just trying to keep this post up top.

NATO AIR said:
i'm likely the lowest ranked person here... hmm, what kind you want sir?
Always bring my own coffee to work...make it in a garbage can and strain the grounds through an OD green wool sock (only worn two days in a row). Have to use a real spoon to stir it because the plastic ones disintigrate just waving them over the cup.

There is no rank for a vet, you either is or you isn't.

CSM said:
Always bring my own coffee to work...make it in a garbage can and strain the grounds through an OD green wool sock (only worn two days in a row). Have to use a real spoon to stir it because the plastic ones disintigrate just waving them over the cup.

There is no rank for a vet, you either is or you isn't.

true, i don't think i'm a vet yet anyway.. i'm just active duty and waiting for north korea or china to pull something (or for the pres. to deploy our battle group to darfur, please please order us pres. bush)

NATO AIR said:
true, i don't think i'm a vet yet anyway.. i'm just active duty and waiting for north korea or china to pull something (or for the pres. to deploy our battle group to darfur, please please order us pres. bush)
The fact that you are active duty means you will be a vet, no matter what.

Forum List

Back