All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

And if any of you missed this, I'll post it again:

Okay, let me set some things straight here.

1)What Bundy said was racist. Nor do I condone it. I have never been a racist in my life. In fact, I agreed with Rand Paul when he first condemned him.

2)To people who think I advocate slavery, I will never in my life condone the act of slavery. My grandmother's family gave room and board to black sharecroppers in the 1930's and 40's, they understood that all black men and women were just as human as they were. Slavery itself turns my stomach. But to me, the slavery of one era would have been preferable to the slavery of government subsidies. Even for me.

Now to address his statement.

But even still there is some validity to at least one part of Bundy's statement. A great deal of African Americans are are being subsidized by their government. They may or may not be working when they get these subsidies. The point here being is that they are being held back.

Working or no, it's still slavery. When you are working and barely making a living, coupling it with a subsidy, you are essentially a slave to your government. There may be no need to progress any further. When you're not working, and receiving a subsidy, you are enslaving yourself to government. Either way, they are being held down by the the weight of their own dependence.

Of course, Bundy's statement was bigoted and racist. It was way out of line, especially the "picking cotton" reference. But what people (namely the left) don't remember, or care to remember, is that Harry Reid made similar comments about Obama, and was forced to apologize. He referred to Obama in 2008 as a "light skinned African American" with "no Negro dialect." So, why all the outrage now? All I see here is one enormous double standard.

Once again. I will never condone slavery, whether it from the days of old, or from this government. I am proud that I am able to see people equally, instead of just 'black', 'white', 'gay' or 'straight.' I am proud of the fact that our country was able to see past such barbarous thinking, to understand that all men were in fact created equal.

Doc, you did refer to him as "confused" did you not? Essentially you don't have to say that in verbatim.

Yes. He responded to a post of mine with a page long rant accusing me of countless ridiculous things that had nothing to do with anything that I had posted.

I responded, I think rather politely, that he might be confused as to what I had been saying.

As I watched the discussion Randall had with Doc, I gleaned that the opinion of a black man no longer means as much to a liberal, when it comes from the other end of the spectrum. Dare I say it, whoever thinks such a thing is a hypocrite. I recall Doc telling me that Pheonixops as a black man knew whether slavery is preferable to government subsidy or not, but apparently, Randall didn't. Isn't that racist? To imply that one black man's opinion is worth more than another's?

When liberals get a contradictory opinion on the subject from another black man, a Republican conservative black man, his opinion no longer holds any weight. This is the inherent flaw of the liberal argument about racism. One black man's opinion should hold just as much weight as the other.
Not if they ain't " Real Niggas " :badgrin:

:eusa_doh:
As you know, the left is only interested in utilizing the race card - the only blacks they treat with respect are those who share their views. Those who don't are viciously attacked!

Doc, you did refer to him as "confused" did you not? Essentially you don't have to say that in verbatim.

Yes. He responded to a post of mine with a page long rant accusing me of countless ridiculous things that had nothing to do with anything that I had posted.

I responded, I think rather politely, that he might be confused as to what I had been saying.

If you say so. I'm tired of arguing. I've been on this thread for 5 hours. That's way too long to be on any thread.

Would you be happier as a slave?

And you just did exactly what Bundy did.

So if what he said makes him a racist then what you said makes YOU a racist, too.

Asshole.

But it goes much deeper than that. He is intimating that the "democrats" have "helped" black people - which is absolutely untrue. They have made perpetual slaves of blacks from day one. Why, us po old darkies are shire nuff glad foe the help, Massa! Yes Suh! Us folk will jus sit by and wait on dat good ol welfare check! yes Suh!

Why yes sir! Why we be proud to vote democrat!! Jess keep that check comin Massa!

Now, democrats may classify that as "freedom" - I call it holding someone down by the neck, From one generation to the next. Thanks LBJ.

And the white intergenerational poverty?

And you just did exactly what Bundy did.

So if what he said makes him a racist then what you said makes YOU a racist, too.

Asshole.

But it goes much deeper than that. He is intimating that the "democrats" have "helped" black people - which is absolutely untrue. They have made perpetual slaves of blacks from day one. Why, us po old darkies are shire nuff glad foe the help, Massa! Yes Suh! Us folk will jus sit by and wait on dat good ol welfare check! yes Suh!

Why yes sir! Why we be proud to vote democrat!! Jess keep that check comin Massa!

Now, democrats may classify that as "freedom" - I call it holding someone down by the neck, From one generation to the next. Thanks LBJ.

yep. People in McConnell's state ironically. :up: Appalachia.

yep. People in McConnell's state ironically. :up: Appalachia.

I guess LBJ caused that in an act of white on white racism.

Okay, let me set some things straight here.

1)What Bundy said was racist. Nor do I condone it. I have never been a racist in my life. In fact, I agreed with Rand Paul when he first condemned him.

2)To people who think I advocate slavery, I will never in my life condone the act of slavery. My grandmother's family gave room and board to black sharecroppers in the 1930's and 40's, they understood that all black men and women were just as human as they were. Slavery itself turns my stomach. But to me, the slavery of one era would have been preferable to the slavery of government subsidies. Even for me.

Now to address his statement.

But even still there is some validity to at least one part of Bundy's statement. A great deal of African Americans are are being subsidized by their government. They may or may not be working when they get these subsidies. The point here being is that they are being held back.

Working or no, it's still slavery. When you are working and barely making a living, coupling it with a subsidy, you are essentially a slave to your government. There may be no need to progress any further. When you're not working, and receiving a subsidy, you are enslaving yourself to government. Either way, they are being held down by the the weight of their own dependence.

Of course, Bundy's statement was bigoted and racist. It was way out of line, especially the "picking cotton" reference. But what people (namely the left) don't remember, or care to remember, is that Harry Reid made similar comments about Obama, and was forced to apologize. He referred to Obama in 2008 as a "light skinned African American" with "no Negro dialect." So, why all the outrage now? All I see here is one enormous double standard.

Once again. I will never condone slavery, whether it from the days of old, or from this government. I am proud that I am able to see people equally, instead of just 'black', 'white', 'gay' or 'straight.' I am proud of the fact that our country was able to see past such barbarous thinking, to understand that all men were in fact created equal.

Here's the "problem". Bundy made the statement as an old man. People MY age are used to calling blacks "colored" or "Negro". It's nothing unusual. I have heard it all my life and it doesn't bother me nearly as much as it does younger blacks and (apparently) white folks who suffer from perpetual "white guilt".

Bundy was merely acting like a man of his age. Funny - young "politically correct" white children are far more "offended" than I, a black man, who is 69 years old. Could Bundy have made a smarter choice of words? You bet. Because in this "environment" the left is slinking around, hunting and pecking for even the thinnest trip up so they can pounce.

Frankly, I am far more offended (as a man who has fought for this country, bled for this country and served this country for 22 years) by the statements of that worthless gutter trash Harry Reid and his dismissal of folks he "disagrees" with as "terrorists". The only "terrorist" in Nevada is Harry Reid.

Unlike democrats - I don't see racism on every corner nor do I use it as an excuse to attack in the way these "white folks" do - or our infamous "leaders" namely Sharpton (the useless) or Jackson (the worthless) race-baiting slime.

Moral of the story? Liberals are slime - always looking to defame and never holding their own to the same "standards" that they demand of conservatives. Shame on them and God help the United States.

Last edited:
Ok, I understand now. Bundy is not an obnoxious freeloading hypocritical racist. He is an "Old Man".

Well, so am I, so I am looking forward to getting away with stealing from the public and advocating slavery for anyone with too much pigment in his skin .... I assume that I have your support.

WOO_HOO!

Last edited:
Ok, I understand now. Bundy is not an obnoxious freeloading hypocritical racist. He is an "Old Man".

Well, so am I, so I am looking forward to getting away with stealing from the public and advocating slavery for anyone with too much pigment in his skin .... I assume that I have your support.

WOO_HOO!

No, you're just a dumb asshole that hasn't looked at the phony hoax perpetrated by the subversive loving N.Y. Times.... But, I hope you get wet pants over your stupidity! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

I believe he believed he was actually advocating for Blacks and Hispanics.

Was Bundy "Shirley Sherroded"?

Bundy's entire 'speech'...

…” and so what I’ve testified to ya’, I was in the WATTS riot, I seen the beginning fire and I seen the last fire. What I seen is civil disturbance. People are not happy, people is thinking they did not have their freedom; they didn’t have these things, and they didn’t have them.

We’ve progressed quite a bit from that day until now, and sure don’t want to go back; we sure don’t want the colored people to go back to that point; we sure don’t want the Mexican people to go back to that point; and we can make a difference right now by taking care of some of these bureaucracies, and do it in a peaceful way.

Let me tell.. talk to you about the Mexicans, and these are just things I know about the negroes. I want to tell you one more thing I know about the negro.

When I go, went, go to Las Vegas, North Las Vegas; and I would see these little government houses, and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids…. and there was always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch. They didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for the kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for the young girls to do.

And because they were basically on government subsidy – so now what do they do? They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never, they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered are they were better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things? Or are they better off under government subsidy?

You know they didn’t get more freedom, uh they got less freedom – they got less family life, and their happiness -you could see it in their faces- they were not happy sitting on that concrete sidewalk. Down there they was probably growing their turnips – so that’s all government, that’s not freedom.

Now, let me talk about the Spanish people. You know I understand that they come over here against our constitution and cross our borders. But they’re here and they’re people – and I’ve worked side-by-side a lot of them.

Don’t tell me they don’t work, and don’t tell me they don’t pay taxes. And don’t tell me they don’t have better family structure than most of us white people. When you see those Mexican families, they’re together, they picnic together, they’re spending their time together, and I’ll tell you in my way of thinking they’re awful nice people.

And we need to have those people join us and be with us…. not, not come to our party.

I think he used very poor choice of words, If anyone reads all the comments in context, I don't believe he meant to come off they way he did.

Was he trying to advocate in a very poor manner given the scope of his words? Or was he really being a blatant racist?

CaféAuLait;8990662 said:

…” and so what I’ve testified to ya’, I was in the WATTS riot, I seen the beginning fire and I seen the last fire. What I seen is civil disturbance. People are not happy, people is thinking they did not have their freedom; they didn’t have these things, and they didn’t have them.

We’ve progressed quite a bit from that day until now, and sure don’t want to go back; we sure don’t want the colored people to go back to that point; we sure don’t want the Mexican people to go back to that point; and we can make a difference right now by taking care of some of these bureaucracies, and do it in a peaceful way.

Let me tell.. talk to you about the Mexicans, and these are just things I know about the negroes. I want to tell you one more thing I know about the negro.

When I go, went, go to Las Vegas, North Las Vegas; and I would see these little government houses, and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids…. and there was always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch. They didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for the kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for the young girls to do.

And because they were basically on government subsidy – so now what do they do? They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never, they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered are they were better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things? Or are they better off under government subsidy?

You know they didn’t get more freedom, uh they got less freedom – they got less family life, and their happiness -you could see it in their faces- they were not happy sitting on that concrete sidewalk. Down there they was probably growing their turnips – so that’s all government, that’s not freedom.

Now, let me talk about the Spanish people. You know I understand that they come over here against our constitution and cross our borders. But they’re here and they’re people – and I’ve worked side-by-side a lot of them.

Don’t tell me they don’t work, and don’t tell me they don’t pay taxes. And don’t tell me they don’t have better family structure than most of us white people. When you see those Mexican families, they’re together, they picnic together, they’re spending their time together, and I’ll tell you in my way of thinking they’re awful nice people.

And we need to have those people join us and be with us…. not, not come to our party.

I think he used very poor choice of words, If anyone reads all the comments in context, I don't believe he meant to come off they way he did.

Was he trying to advocate in a very poor manner given the scope of his words? Or was he really being a blatant racist?
Then why did he deny that he said anything about "picking cotton" on Alice Jones today, accusing the NY Times of injecting those words to make him look like a racist???? Obviously even Bundy thought what he said was racist and felt he had to deny he said it!!!

http://www.mediaite.com/online/bund...took-him-out-of-context-calls-for-retraction/

Jones asked if the quotes are accurate. Bundy said, “No, that’s not exactly what I’m saying.” He told Jones in passing that he never talked about “picking cotton,” and when Jones picked up on that, Bundy confirmed he did not once say anything about picking cotton, like the Times reported.
Jones asked Bundy if he wants a retraction from the Times then. Bundy replied, “I would appreciate that, I think they should do that. They’re basically making me a racist type, but I’m not racist.”

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8990662 said:

Then why did he deny that he said anything about "picking cotton" on Alice Jones today, accusing the NY Times of injecting those words to make him look like a racist???? Obviously even Bundy thought what he said was racist and felt he had to deny he said it!!!

As I said he used poor language, very poor language. I have no clue about his not saying cotton, I've not heard about that, but I don't think he meant it in a horrible or racist manner. If he did he would not have said he does not want 'Blacks" to go back or 'Hispanics'. He would not have said what wonderful people they were if her were racist or trying to be racist.

I believe the context does not make it seem anywhere near as ominous compared to what was in the Times.

CaféAuLait;8990741 said:
CaféAuLait;8990662 said:

As I said he used poor language, very poor language. I have no clue about his not saying cotton, I've not heard about that, but I don't think he meant it in a horrible or racist manner. If he did he would not have said he does not want 'Blacks" to go back or 'Hispanics'. He would not have said what wonderful people they were if her were racist or trying to be racist.

I believe the context does not make it seem anywhere near as ominous compared to what was in the Times.
So then you agree with Bundy that the "family life" of a slave was better and they were happier back then. Just thing of how wonderful it was to have the master sell the black family's children, who were just property after all, and how great it was to know the master was fucking your wife and daughter. How could a slave's "family life" be any better than that???? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8990741 said:

So then you agree with Bundy that the "family life" of a slave was better and they were happier back then. Just thing of how wonderful it was to have the master sell the black family's children, who were just property after all, and how great it was to know the master was fucking your wife and daughter. How could a slave's "family life" be any better than that???? :cuckoo:

Interesting debate on a BLACK SITE on this very topic....Surprising, to say the least!

Linking to other forums is a BAD Idea.

OK, then HERE are the words

I mean, we did'nt have half the problems we as blacks do today!..We had more unity, we was healthier, IT WAS'NT ANY BLACK ON BLACK CRIME!..I could think of the many "benifits" of being a slave, as oppose to being a "free range" black American today.

There's alot of blacks rethinking this too!....There also wishing and thinking that the KKK was'nt as bad as today black youth, and they surely did'nt kill as many blacks as blacks kill OURSELFS today. Maybe the kkk was on to something!..Maybe they k that in 2012 black America would be as you see it now....I mean, at lease we'll live to be an ole slave!

This is a properous suggestion. I mean out right outrageous. How can any person be alone Blackman say it's better to be a slave? Or you that filled up with self hatred you want to be the property of someone else?

Black people need to get law and order going into the Black Community first getting rid of the Sambo Sell Out Boule Intellectual Black Illuminati Traitors. There's has been Black Leadership that was killed by the Black Americans who would have given us great civilization and prosperity. But the masses of Black Americans were manipulated by the sell out traitors class of the so-called Talented Tenth of Greek Societies and Masons aka Black Illuminati. You don't have to take my word for it just read your Bible. The history of Jesus is simple he was a Blackman who was a Priest, his people Israelites where Blacks and they were oppressed by the Romans. The Intellecual Scholarly class aka Priests and Scribes were manipulating the Hebrew people and keeping them in bondage. Jesus tried to liberate the Hebrew people and thus was they betrayed Jesus lead by the horns by the intellectual class.

You don't have to guess we are going through the exact same scenario with our own intellectual class who hustles race and keeps the Black community enslaved mentally to old ideas. Fresh ideas require leadership and leadership connected to the grass root experience. So people are not Obama and Al Sharpton, Jesse or Farrakhan. Any present leadership that overly concerns itself with old ideas of marching, protesting and blaming Whites is not nothing . Black people are their blockers of happiness today.No chains are holding you back only ourselves. We have to take a look at who's doing all the leading in the community and there is where the blame lies.

A Black messiah will come from natural selection not lodge, mosque or church or political selection. Grass roots. Remember that.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8990741 said:
CaféAuLait;8990662 said:

Again, Liberals LIVE for this shit. They slink around, just waiting for an old guy to say something stupid and then they pounce. It all is a result of them getting their lunch money stolen everyday, 5 days a week. They now can hide behind the internet and be "big shots".

Bundy did this to himself - he is a victim of his age - not knowing enough to keep his mouth shut. To you liberals - you are pussies. That's all you've ever been - and all you'll ever be. Real internet tough guys. :cuckoo:

CaféAuLait;8990741 said:

I never said I agreed with him, I said I believe he believed he was actually advocating for Blacks and Hispanics. I also said when read in context you can see where he was going or what he was trying to say.

Ok, in honor of our inept, incompetent and worthless president, I present this:

tumblr_llxkdvW19A1qii6tmo1_400.gif

Forum List

Back