All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

h61820F11

Dude, your coolness is slipping......

OK Conservatives......here is the deal

You need to get off the Government Assistance is the equivalent of slavery meme. It doesn't work, you get your head handed to you every time.

Government assistance is NOTHING like slavery. Not by any stretch of the imagination. Slavery is a repulsive situation and it is offensive for you to compare anything but modern slavery to it.

Conservatives need to stop bitching about government assistance to the poor and do something about it. Shame, ridicule and threats are not the answer. If you don't like what the government is doing about poverty....come up with a better plan

CaféAuLait;8990662 said:
I believe he believed he was actually advocating for Blacks and Hispanics.

Was Bundy "Shirley Sherroded"?

Bundy's entire 'speech'...

…” and so what I’ve testified to ya’, I was in the WATTS riot, I seen the beginning fire and I seen the last fire. What I seen is civil disturbance. People are not happy, people is thinking they did not have their freedom; they didn’t have these things, and they didn’t have them.

We’ve progressed quite a bit from that day until now, and sure don’t want to go back; we sure don’t want the colored people to go back to that point; we sure don’t want the Mexican people to go back to that point; and we can make a difference right now by taking care of some of these bureaucracies, and do it in a peaceful way.

Let me tell.. talk to you about the Mexicans, and these are just things I know about the negroes. I want to tell you one more thing I know about the negro.

When I go, went, go to Las Vegas, North Las Vegas; and I would see these little government houses, and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids…. and there was always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch. They didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for the kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for the young girls to do.

And because they were basically on government subsidy – so now what do they do? They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never, they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered are they were better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things? Or are they better off under government subsidy?

You know they didn’t get more freedom, uh they got less freedom – they got less family life, and their happiness -you could see it in their faces- they were not happy sitting on that concrete sidewalk. Down there they was probably growing their turnips – so that’s all government, that’s not freedom.

Now, let me talk about the Spanish people. You know I understand that they come over here against our constitution and cross our borders. But they’re here and they’re people – and I’ve worked side-by-side a lot of them.

Don’t tell me they don’t work, and don’t tell me they don’t pay taxes. And don’t tell me they don’t have better family structure than most of us white people. When you see those Mexican families, they’re together, they picnic together, they’re spending their time together, and I’ll tell you in my way of thinking they’re awful nice people.

And we need to have those people join us and be with us…. not, not come to our party.

I think he used very poor choice of words, If anyone reads all the comments in context, I don't believe he meant to come off they way he did.

Was he trying to advocate in a very poor manner given the scope of his words? Or was he really being a blatant racist?

The 'context' is irrelevant. There is no context that makes his thoughts about slavery better.

Sometimes people you have to learn to cut your losses and move on.

We keep telling you people this about Obamacare, or about Bush and WMDs, or about the 2000 election and you guys never do.

I'm right and you're wrong on every issue we disagree on. On every fact you deny. It's not up to me to get you to admit you're wrong; that is your biggest misconception.

If you want to go on defending this Bundy character and his all but extinct views, fine.

Fatherless households, 40% drop out and unemployment, it's time we talked about the effect these Democrat Programs have on the black family

How is the government responsible for any of those things?

It strikes me that what causes fatherless households is having sex outside of marriage and without birth control. Well, you wingnuts are against giving them the birth control.

We might be able to reduce the drop out rate if a school in Pilsen had the same funding as a school in Evanston. But, geez, "equality"? That sounds like some pretty Commie shit, Comrade Frank!

Hey, but we can talk about unemployment! Maybe we can stop signing those free trade treaties that move jobs overseas!

"If we take a 16-year-old single mother, get her on welfare, give her food stamps, get her her own apartment and have her back in school taking classes, what's the problem?" -- Governor Mario Cuomo of New York

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/349222-the-liberal-war-on-the-black-family.html

[

"If we take a 16-year-old single mother, get her on welfare, give her food stamps, get her her own apartment and have her back in school taking classes, what's the problem?" -- Governor Mario Cuomo of New York

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/349222-the-liberal-war-on-the-black-family.html

Um, did Cuomo knock htis girl up?

What's your alternative to dealing with this girl and her child?

That's a pretty good question. I would like to hear the suggestions.

The 'context' is irrelevant. There is no context that makes his thoughts about slavery better.

Sometimes people you have to learn to cut your losses and move on.

We keep telling you people this about Obamacare, or about Bush and WMDs, or about the 2000 election and you guys never do.

I'm right and you're wrong on every issue we disagree on. On every fact you deny. It's not up to me to get you to admit you're wrong; that is your biggest misconception.

If you want to go on defending this Bundy character and his all but extinct views, fine.

and his all but extinct views

like this view

"Now, let me talk about the Spanish people. You know I understand that they come over here against our constitution and cross our borders. But they’re here and they’re people – and I’ve worked side-by-side a lot of them.

Don’t tell me they don’t work, and don’t tell me they don’t pay taxes. And don’t tell me they don’t have better family structure than most of us white people. When you see those Mexican families, they’re together, they picnic together, they’re spending their time together, and I’ll tell you in my way of thinking they’re awful nice people.

And we need to have those people join us and be with us…. not, not come to our party."

Fatherless households, 40% drop out and unemployment, it's time we talked about the effect these Democrat Programs have on the black family

How is the government responsible for any of those things?

It strikes me that what causes fatherless households is having sex outside of marriage and without birth control. Well, you wingnuts are against giving them the birth control.

We might be able to reduce the drop out rate if a school in Pilsen had the same funding as a school in Evanston. But, geez, "equality"? That sounds like some pretty Commie shit, Comrade Frank!

Hey, but we can talk about unemployment! Maybe we can stop signing those free trade treaties that move jobs overseas!

So you support Charter schools?

"..charter schools in Florida and Chicago are producing impressive results. According to the study, students enrolled in a charter public high school are 7 to 11 percentage points more likely to graduate compared to their peers in district-run schools."

Study: Charter High Schools Have 7-11% Higher Graduation Rates Than Their Public School Peers - Forbes

like this view

"Now, let me talk about the Spanish people. You know I understand that they come over here against our constitution and cross our borders. But they’re here and they’re people – and I’ve worked side-by-side a lot of them.

And we need to have those people join us and be with us…. not, not come to our party."
Ironically - it's his luvs of the illeegal eemigrints that may finally push cons away from Bundy. lol

like this view

well, there's no question that wacko racist views are dying

but nice wacky twist to your post. keep trying

Where are all the rightwingers proclaiming Bundy to be an American Hero, a Patriot, a model for all Americans to follow?

What happened to your Robin Hood and his band of Merry Men?

like this view

Ironically - it's his luvs of the illeegal eemigrints that may finally push cons away from Bundy. lol

i dont care which views he has

it is about government overreach

so, just so we're all on the same page -

the guy's an asshole and so are his supporters, right?

so, just so we're all on the same page -

the guy's an asshole and so are his supporters, right?

Thats all it has ever been

But now all of his rightwing supporters are headed for the hills

i dont care which views he has

it is about government overreach

no, wackadoodle, it isn't.

it is about racist scum using the same bizarre arguments about the federal government not having authority and the sheriff being the only legitimate power that the southern racists used during reconstruction.

learn something.

I can't believe that Fox jumped on the Bundy bandwagon

Not only fighting for states rights but the right of Clark County to be an overriding legal entity. Ordering Clark County Deputies to disarm the Federal Government. Declaring to the Federal Government ....You're not the boss of me

And the entire Fox network jumped to his support

I am a native american with three children that are half black and and half of my family is black and white and I 100% agreeable with Clive. Blacks were better off in slavery than under the present administration. Not that they should be back in slavery is not what he said. His explanation was lacking verbal use. What the f is wrong with being called a Negro? Under this administration Obama has done nothing to make life better for Negros, education and jobs and healthcare. Under slavery Negros has an unemployment rate of 99%, they had food and the family unite was no different that what some of under now. Fatherless kids exist today among blacks as it did under slavery. Emancipation did not free the Negro but further enslaved them. It open up jobs for poor white people whose jobs were taken by the Negros. He did not offend the blacks he offended the federal government. CNN badgered Clive and it is obvious he is an uneducated man wait his use of words and that is not a sin. He is wrong by not paying the grazing fees but that is all. Negro cannot be used in today's language. What is the difference between picking cotton and picking lettuce? Abortion rate is a crime among black women. No jobs for 50% of Negros. Clive did not make offensive remarks but uneducated use of words and expression. Racist is Humanity' and FOX news. The only thing I care about is he is still raising beef so the price won't go up and negro families can still afford to buy it for their families.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back