All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

i dont care which views he has

it is about government overreach

no, wackadoodle, it isn't.

it is about racist scum using the same bizarre arguments about the federal government not having authority and the sheriff being the only legitimate power that the southern racists used during reconstruction.

learn something.

I can't believe that Fox jumped on the Bundy bandwagon

Not only fighting for states rights but the right of Clark County to be an overriding legal entity. Ordering Clark County Deputies to disarm the Federal Government. Declaring to the Federal Government ....You're not the boss of me

And the entire Fox network jumped to his support

it doesn't surprise me. he's a gubmint hating loon... so he's their new idol.

its' a racist temper tantrum.

but it's not like he's a moocher or anything because he's an old white Christian white supremacist hooking up with the posse comitatus nutters.

[

"If we take a 16-year-old single mother, get her on welfare, give her food stamps, get her her own apartment and have her back in school taking classes, what's the problem?" -- Governor Mario Cuomo of New York

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/349222-the-liberal-war-on-the-black-family.html

Um, did Cuomo knock htis girl up?

What's your alternative to dealing with this girl and her child?

They get married and the father supports the family.

I realize you are suffering from George Zimmerman withdrawal syndrome, but it's so nice that your new hero is speaking up and revealing himself as the true American he...and you stupid rednecks...perceive him to be:

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/u...ming-a-hero-in-the-west.html?hpw&rref=us&_r=0

Deserves a bump.

it is about racist scum using the same bizarre arguments about the federal government not having authority and the sheriff being the only legitimate power that the southern racists used during reconstruction.

learn something.

Not only fighting for states rights but the right of Clark County to be an overriding legal entity. Ordering Clark County Deputies to disarm the Federal Government. Declaring to the Federal Government ....You're not the boss of me

but it's not like he's a moocher or anything because he's an old white Christian white supremacist hooking up with the posse comitatus nutters.

I know Fox has minimal journalistic standards but in the hours and hours they dedicated to Cliven Bundy, some producer or reporter had to have said....."You know, this guy is a freak'n loon, we need to stay away from him"

The Bundy rant did not come out of the blue. He has been nipping at the edges for weeks. For Fox to declare the guy an American Patriot and Hero without checking the guy out is outrageous....even for Fox

learn something.

He doesn't like the FEDERAL government, he's perfectly willing to accept the State or Counties control of the land.

I am a native american with three children that are half black and and half of my family is black and white and I 100% agreeable with Clive. Blacks were better off in slavery than under the present administration. Not that they should be back in slavery is not what he said. His explanation was lacking verbal use. What the f is wrong with being called a Negro? Under this administration Obama has done nothing to make life better for Negros, education and jobs and healthcare. Under slavery Negros has an unemployment rate of 99%, they had food and the family unite was no different that what some of under now. Fatherless kids exist today among blacks as it did under slavery. Emancipation did not free the Negro but further enslaved them. It open up jobs for poor white people whose jobs were taken by the Negros. He did not offend the blacks he offended the federal government. CNN badgered Clive and it is obvious he is an uneducated man wait his use of words and that is not a sin. He is wrong by not paying the grazing fees but that is all. Negro cannot be used in today's language. What is the difference between picking cotton and picking lettuce? Abortion rate is a crime among black women. No jobs for 50% of Negros. Clive did not make offensive remarks but uneducated use of words and expression. Racist is Humanity' and FOX news. The only thing I care about is he is still raising beef so the price won't go up and negro families can still afford to buy it for their families.

lol...so your solution to unemployment is slavery? I don't think Bundy is the only person lacking an education.

He doesn't like the FEDERAL government, he's perfectly willing to accept the State or Counties control of the land.

Would the state or county give him a better price for grazing his cattle?

the whining little thief doesn't get to decide that.

Would the state or county give him a better price for grazing his cattle?

Who knows?

He doesn't like paying his bills...if it were state land, he would make yet another excuse.

the whining little thief doesn't get to decide that.

I just love posts by people who like to see government stomping people. Any brownish wardrobe selections hiding in your closet? maybe a nice pair of jackboots?

He doesn't like paying his bills...if it were state land, he would make yet another excuse.

So now he doesn't pay his property taxes as well?

He isn't entitled to that option.

He isn't entitled to that option.

Again, the "goverment uber alles" crowd and their stomping party continues.

Who said that? But I am sure if he didn't want to pay his property taxes, the same militia men looking for a fight would still support him. THE TYRANNY!!!

Who said that? But I am sure if he didn't want to pay his property taxes, the same militia men looking for a fight would still support him. THE TYRANNY!!!

You said he doesn't like paying bills, and said he would probably welch on the state. If he pays his property taxes that would probably nullify that concept, wouldn't it?

so, just so we're all on the same page -

the guy's an asshole and so are his supporters, right?

Thats all it has ever been

But now all of his rightwing supporters are headed for the hills

Except for the usual suspects on USMB.

There's a trap always set and ready to spring on those in the rightwing cult; it's their rule of never admit you were wrong.

We see rightwing nuts thrashing around in its grip almost every day.

You said he doesn't like paying bills, and said he would probably welch on the state. If he pays his property taxes that would probably nullify that concept, wouldn't it?

I am sure he pays his federal taxes too. It doesn't nullify any concept. He owes grazing fees...he doesn't want to pay them, period. No matter how you try to justify him not paying, he still owes the money.

Forum List

Back