All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

yet the Feds are intent on taking away Bundy's source of labor.

What source of labor are the people of the United States of America taking away from Bundy?

If the dumb ass looses his deeded ranch with a good water source because of his mismanagement and failure to pay his bills it will be his own fault.

yet the Feds are intent on taking away Bundy's source of labor.

What source of labor are the people of the United States of America taking away from Bundy?

If the dumb ass looses his deeded ranch with a good water source because of his mismanagement and failure to pay his bills it will be his own fault.

you're the dumb ass who can't even spell 'loses' properly....what makes you think you know what you're talking about...?

Ha. This video makes Bundy's point elegantly. Notice how this video is encouraging government independence by blacks everywhere. Such a portrayal of the black family would be seen as racist by anyone else.

But hey homie, it's free, SWIPE YO' EBT!

Last edited by a moderator:
The white supremacist mentality of the Bundy's of the world is as old as this nation, at least:

"I take higher ground. I hold that in the present state of civilization, where two races of different origin, and distinguished by color, and other physical differences, as well as intellectual, are brought together, the relation now existing in the slaveholding States between the two, is, instead of an evil, a good—a positive good...

I may say with truth, that in few countries so much is left to the share of the laborer, and so little exacted from him, or where there is more kind attention paid to him in sickness or infirmities of age. Compare his condition with the tenants of the poor houses in the more civilized portions of Europe—look at the sick, and the old and infirm slave, on one hand, in the midst of his family and friends, under the kind superintending care of his master and mistress, and compare it with the forlorn and wretched condition of the pauper in the poorhouse...

I hold then, that there never has yet existed a wealthy and civilized society in which one portion of the community did not, in point of fact, live on the labor of the other."

John C. Calhoun 1838

yet the Feds are intent on taking away Bundy's source of labor....just creating another poor person...

how do you explain that...?

Don't pay your bill and see how far you get...

But you knew this already

Ha. This video makes Bundy's point elegantly. Notice how this video is encouraging government independence by blacks everywhere. Such a portrayal of the black family would be seen as racist by anyone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

But hey homie, it's free, SWIPE YO' EBT!

You know TK....sometimes you need to learn to just shut up

You are mocking those blacks who do not have jobs and rely on the Government to support them. They need to learn to be INDEPENDENT. Otherwise, they are little more than slaves

Meanwhile, you, yourself are unable to get a job and and rely on your grandmother to support you. You are not independent, never have been. Does that make you a slave?

The white supremacist mentality of the Bundy's of the world is as old as this nation, at least:

"I take higher ground. I hold that in the present state of civilization, where two races of different origin, and distinguished by color, and other physical differences, as well as intellectual, are brought together, the relation now existing in the slaveholding States between the two, is, instead of an evil, a good—a positive good...

I may say with truth, that in few countries so much is left to the share of the laborer, and so little exacted from him, or where there is more kind attention paid to him in sickness or infirmities of age. Compare his condition with the tenants of the poor houses in the more civilized portions of Europe—look at the sick, and the old and infirm slave, on one hand, in the midst of his family and friends, under the kind superintending care of his master and mistress, and compare it with the forlorn and wretched condition of the pauper in the poorhouse...

I hold then, that there never has yet existed a wealthy and civilized society in which one portion of the community did not, in point of fact, live on the labor of the other."

John C. Calhoun 1838

yet the Feds are intent on taking away Bundy's source of labor....just creating another poor person...

how do you explain that...?

Don't pay your bill and see how far you get...

But you knew this already

yes.... it is a legal disagreement.....Bundy used to pay his fees before the Feds simply changed the rules and the disagreement started...

next time you have a legal disagreement with the IRS about your taxes instead of them putting a lien on your assets be prepared for a federal government SWAT team to break into your house, break your house, shove your wife down, kill your dog, and taser your kids....

maybe they'll rape your wife too...gotta teach ya a lesson right....?

Seems to me that a whole lot of ranchers are able to stay afloat without getting free feed from the taxpayers.

How come this guy is any different?

Been reliant on the government teat too long?

He doesn't like the FEDERAL government, he's perfectly willing to accept the State or Counties control of the land.

See, this is what I don't understand about many on the American right. Government power is government power is government power, no matter if it is at the federal, state, county or city level. If you're a libertarian, or believe in individual liberty to the fullest extent, there is no such thing as "state's rights." There are only individual rights. A state government can oppress just as much as the federal government.

Seems to me that a whole lot of ranchers are able to stay afloat without getting free feed from the taxpayers.

nobody there is reliant on the gubbermint....they probably didn't even have to pay fees before the federal government annexed the land and started charging....

historically ranchers have grazed that area since the 1800s.......long before the EPA came along and started making up new rules...

nobody there is reliant on the gubbermint....they probably didn't even have to pay fees before the federal government annexed the land and started charging....

historically ranchers have grazed that area since the 1800s.......long before the EPA came along and started making up new rules...

Before the government annexed the land?
You mean when it was Mexico? 'cause the federal government has had control of this land from the moment it stopped being part of Mexico and started be the U.S.

Hable espanol??? You can ask them.

nobody there is reliant on the gubbermint

Good, then he'll do fine without all the free feed the taxpayers have been providing him with for 20 years.

Last edited:
He doesn't like the FEDERAL government, he's perfectly willing to accept the State or Counties control of the land.

yeah and my neighbor is willing to accept that my sister owns my house - but he refuses to accept my deed....

Who gives a shit what he "accepts" ????

Not only that, this is no poor farmer.

meaning he had the resources to fight...because his family had worked there for many generations.....and he's a rancher not a farmer...

think about the many other ranchers who lost their livelihoods or went bankrupt....you lefties aren't crying for them...

Before the government annexed the land?
You mean when it was Mexico? 'cause the federal government has had control of this land from the moment it stopped being part of Mexico and started be the U.S.

Hable espanol??? You can ask them.

nobody there is reliant on the gubbermint

Good, then he'll do fine without all the free feed the taxpayers have been providing him with for 20 years.

When the State of Nevada became a State the Feds annexed or retained... or whatever you want to call it...a big part of Nevada....

And indeed, Mr. Bundy, who just :dig: :dig: :dig: deeper, did another interview for CNN, and it was definitely cringworthy.

Bundy: If People Are Offended By Me, Then MLK Didn't Do His Job

Video at the link.

"Maybe I sinned and maybe I need to ask forgiveness … but you know when you talk about prejudice, we're talking about not being able to exercise what we think and are feeling," Bundy eventually conceded.

"If I say 'negro' or 'black boy' or 'slave,' I'm not -- if those people cannot take those kind of words and not be offensive (sic) then Martin Luther King hasn't got his job done yet,"

te1d0d4_double-facepalm_www.zaaap_.net_.jpg

you slobbering slavering lefties jump on an old man sticking up for his rights like ticks on a boll weevil.....

Last edited:

I wonder when the gubmint will start charging for sunlight? Makes about as much sense as charging to let a cow eat grass.

Forum List

Back