All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

Some wrongly thought Obama's election would settle the issue on America being an inherently racist country that keeps non-whites "down".

Why would the left give up their most potent political weapon of race?

Pretty pathetic. Despicable really. All of the denials fall by the wayside when they think they have an issue that bails them out of trouble.

But in retrospect, it was people who voted for Obama that thought this ended it.

We who didn't knew it would only make it worse. We've been telling them so all along.
Liberal Republican leadership needs to stop pandering(on issues like Amnesty) and insisting they are "color blind" individualists, it is contradictory, wrongheaded and counterproductive. Instead of giving the leftist media the gratification of responding to their baseless attacks and distracting from the issues, they should ignore the attacks and frame the political conversation themselves on real issues.

Like the White House always does.

Simply ignore it.

Sorry, that only works when you have a media that's willing to ignore it as well.

As I watched the discussion Randall had with Doc, I gleaned that the opinion of a black man no longer means as much to a liberal, when it comes from the other end of the spectrum. Dare I say it, whoever thinks such a thing is a hypocrite. I recall Doc telling me that Pheonixops as a black man knew whether slavery is preferable to government subsidy or not, but apparently, Randall didn't. Isn't that racist? To imply that one black man's opinion is worth more than another's?

When liberals get a contradictory opinion on the subject from another black man, a Republican conservative black man, his opinion no longer holds any weight. This is the inherent flaw of the liberal argument about racism. One black man's opinion should hold just as much weight as the other.

LOL, you are really getting desperate!!! It looks like you are doing what you just were complaining about! You just did a few ad hominems and genetic arguments right there!!! :lol:

Who claimed that RF's opinion didn't count? He made his statement and I replied with my own experiences, where's the problem?

As I watched the discussion Randall had with Doc, I gleaned that the opinion of a black man no longer means as much to a liberal, when it comes from the other end of the spectrum. Dare I say it, whoever thinks such a thing is a hypocrite. I recall Doc telling me that Pheonixops as a black man knew whether slavery is preferable to government subsidy or not, but apparently, Randall didn't. Isn't that racist? To imply that one black man's opinion is worth more than another's?

When liberals get a contradictory opinion on the subject from another black man, a Republican conservative black man, his opinion no longer holds any weight. This is the inherent flaw of the liberal argument about racism. One black man's opinion should hold just as much weight as the other.
Not if they ain't " Real Niggas " :badgrin:

You're completely manipulating what I said.

I didn't say "that Pheonixops as a black man knew whether slavery is preferable to government subsidy or not".

This is what I said:
I think he's actually "debating the topic" pretty succinctly - he is, after all, a black person - and therefore able to give significant insight into whether black people would be happier as slaves.

Actually, my conversation with Randall consisted of him ranting nonsensical claims about what I was doing, and then ignoring my responses.

I don't see where he agreed with you that black people would be happier as slaves, though.

But somehow you see his opinion as different from Pheonix's. And frankly I don't care what he thought of my opinion on slavery. I am more concerned with your dismissal of his perspective, as a black man. He is black, but the way liberals and yout treated him here, he may as well be white and stupid. So, I couldn't help but notice that.

Actually, my conversation with Randall consisted of him ranting nonsensical claims about what I was doing, and then ignoring my responses.

I don't see where he agreed with you that black people would be happier as slaves, though.

But somehow you see his opinion as different from Pheonix's. And frankly I don't care what he thought of my opinion on slavery. I am more concerned with your dismissal of his perspective, as a black man. He is black, but the way liberals and yout treated him here, he may as well be white and stupid. So, I couldn't help but notice that.

Of course I see their opinions as "different". They are different. They believe different things.

But I don't think I did dismiss his perspective, nor did I mistreat him in any way. His post to me was an extended and rambling attack on opinions that I don't hold, and haven't posted - yet I still responded to him rather directly, and not in a dismissive way.

I didn't say "that Pheonixops as a black man knew whether slavery is preferable to government subsidy or not".

This is what I said:
I think he's actually "debating the topic" pretty succinctly - he is, after all, a black person - and therefore able to give significant insight into whether black people would be happier as slaves.

"I think he's actually "the topic" pretty succinctly", you said, then continued "he is, after all, a black person-and therefore able to give significant insight into whether black people would be happier as slaves."

So what was I supposed to take from that? The he is the only black person on this thread with a unique perspective on the subject? I was also drawing on your whole argument, not just one post.

This is what I said:

"I think he's actually "the topic" pretty succinctly", you said, then continued "he is, after all, a black person-and therefore able to give significant insight into whether black people would be happier as slaves."

So what was I supposed to take from that? The he is the only black person on this thread with a unique perspective on the subject? I was also drawing on your whole argument, not just one post.

I meant what I said quite literally. As a black man, Phoenixops is likely able to say fairly accurately whether or not he would be happier as a slave.

:lol: Good night!
4:45am wake up for me. TK I would love to see you qualify your accusations with some examples regarding the alleged mistreatment or dismissal of Randall. Replying to his post is certainly not dismissing him, in fact debating or discussing his post is not a dismissal at all. Do you think that we should have not responded at all? You are responding and trying to debate my responses, why should Randall be treated any different because he's (as you put it) Black conservative and republican?

LOL, you are really getting desperate!!! It looks like you are doing what you just were complaining about! You just did a few ad hominems and genetic arguments right there!!! :lol:

Who claimed that RF's opinion didn't count? He made his statement and I replied with my own experiences, where's the problem?

You've never been a real debate, have you? You wouldn't know either of those if you saw them in an argument. You are desperate, not me. How long have I been arguing on this thread? Four, maybe 5 hours? And you call me desperate?

And you are a liberal are you not? Am I to think that me saying you are is somehow offensive to you? Gee, I've never heard that one before. Plus, my argument is with Doc, not you. I have no problem at all with you.

This is what I said:

I meant what I said quite literally. As a black man, Phoenixops is likely able to say fairly accurately whether or not he would be happier as a slave.

So why are you dismissing Randall's comments as "he doesn't know what he's talking about"?

HOAX EXPOSED: Full Clip Of Cliven Bundy’s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican, Anti-Government Remarks Vs. NYTimes’ Deceptively Edited Version
SEE THAT CLIVEN BUNDY IS ACTUALLY AN ADVOCATE FOR BLACKS, HISPANICS

Watch Bundy explain how we need to keep things from going backwards for blacks, and how the Federal government has created a neo-slave class via entitlement dependency that is so bad it is arguably worse than plantation slavery was. It is 100% clear that Cliven Bundy is not saying that blacks should be slaves picking cotton, but that the Federal government has created conditions for them so terrible, that their current situation may actually be worse. (If you are person of low intelligence, the fact that that is his point might be too hard for you to understand.) And he’s not blaming blacks for the issues of abortions, and crime and broken families, he’s blaming the Feds. This is the exact opposite of a racist, this is an advocate for the welfare and best interests of blacks. And just as importantly, you’ll at the end of the video he gives passionate praise and defense of hispanic illegal aliens, lauding them for “better family structures than most white peoples’” Racist? Why is he praising Mexicans as better than whites, if he’s some sort of white supremacist racist?. Take a hike all you lying, character-assassinating, leftist pieces of dog shit.

Read more at HOAX EXPOSED: Full Clip Of Cliven Bundy?s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican, Anti-Government Remarks Vs. NYTimes? Deceptively Edited Version « Pat Dollard

So why are you dismissing Randall's comments as "he doesn't know what he's talking about"?

I'm not. Where did I say that?

:lol: Good night!
4:45am wake up for me. TK I would love to see you qualify your accusations with some examples regarding the alleged mistreatment or dismissal of Randall. Replying to his post is certainly not dismissing him, in fact debating or discussing his post is not a dismissal at all. Do you think that we should have not responded at all? You are responding and trying to debate my responses, why should Randall be treated any different because he's (as you put it) Black conservative and republican?

Ha. And you aren't even the subject of my argument. Doc is. Learn to read.

Maybe that's because Randall and I have....................different opinions.

Maybe that's because Randall and I have....................different opinions.

Yet, I detect a bias in how both of your opinions are treated.

You were accusing him of "attributing opinions" to you that you didn't make or something to that extent. The thread has become so large it would take forever to find the exact quote. I'm not copping out, the thread has over 700 comments and is almost 25 pages long, searching for a quote is exhaustive. But I know you made it.

You were accusing him of "attributing opinions" to you that you didn't make or something to that extent. The thread has become so large it would take forever to find the exact quote. I'm not copping out, the thread has over 700 comments and is almost 25 pages long, searching for a quote is exhaustive. But I know you made it.

I said that he was attributing opinions to me that I don't hold. Which he was. I didn't say that he "doesn't know what he's talking about".

Cliven Bundy is over with. He lost. Again. The right-wing lost. Just get over it and stop being wrong. There are more important issues to deal with.

Not if they ain't " Real Niggas " :badgrin:

Sigh

:eusa_doh:

:slap:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back