All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

No one is advocating any form of slavery at all, aside from you and Clive Bundy.

Slaves didn't make anything for themselves, let alone a life. Everything they did was for master. They owned nothing. Their families could be torn apart at any moment on the whims of the owner. Every facet of their lives was controlled to maximize the profit of the plantation.

You're so full of shit that your breath stinks. The democrat party has kept blacks in perpetual slavery since the day Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation. They were IMMEDIATELY looked at as a potential voting block.

LOL, that is patently incorrect, those conservative Democrats were the ones who passed all sorts of laws so they COULDN'T vote.

Just because they are "conservative" doesn't not make them Democrats. You own them.

On what planet?

Usually it's closer to 50%.

You folks don't know how to be honest about anything these days.

No.

12.1%, as of Feb 2014:

Unemployment rates are higher for young people, minorities | PBS NewsHour

ThedocisIn nailed it.

Apparently he wasn't reading this.

"Age 16 to 19, both sexes" The number is 36%.

Table A-2. Employment status of the civilian population by race, sex, and age

And I misread. That's 21% of all teenagers in America who are unemployed. So the black teen rate is substantially higher than the average.

You claimed that black unemployment as a whole was 21%, not teenage black unemployment.

No one is advocating any form of slavery at all, aside from you and Clive Bundy.

Slaves didn't make anything for themselves, let alone a life. Everything they did was for master. They owned nothing. Their families could be torn apart at any moment on the whims of the owner. Every facet of their lives was controlled to maximize the profit of the plantation.

You're so full of shit that your breath stinks. The democrat party has kept blacks in perpetual slavery since the day Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation. They were IMMEDIATELY looked at as a potential voting block.

My Great-Great-Great Grandfather was brought to this country in chains. He worked for a man in Kentucky who allowed him to share crop. Eventually, he had his own home, married and had children on that property. Don't talk about shit that you know NOTHING about, whitey. Were blacks treated unfairly? You bet! But so were Italians, Irish, Scots, German and hell, even Indians - as well as poor white people. Care to look up stats as to how many poor, white sharecroppers STARVED to death during the dust bowl years?

When blacks began voting, they became a target of the democrats. Keep promising them the moon and drive them to the polls. Buy them lazy negroes a bottle of Muscatel and they'll vote democrat. Just as the wetback latinos are today. The "Great Society" by that pillar of the democrat party Lyndon Baines Johnson put more blacks on welfare than had EVER been there before - or after.

My Father (a Brigadier General in the Air Force) and my Mother (A Chemist) were taught by my Grand Parents to "get off your ass - stop feeling sorry for yourself and become the man and woman you want to be - you can't do that by taking handouts". Those "handouts" from you democrats have kept that black man down, NOT republicans.

Don't bullshit me whitey. I've been black all my life - you?

Would you be happier as a slave?

Would YOU be happier as a dirt poor farmer in Ireland? YOU didn't do shit for ONE BLACK MAN. So get the hell off your high horse.

My Great-Great-Great Grandfather was brought to this country in chains. He worked for a man in Kentucky who allowed him to share crop. Eventually, he had his own home, married and had children on that property. Don't talk about shit that you know NOTHING about, whitey. Were blacks treated unfairly? You bet! But so were Italians, Irish, Scots, German and hell, even Indians - as well as poor white people. Care to look up stats as to how many poor, white sharecroppers STARVED to death during the dust bowl years?

When blacks began voting, they became a target of the democrats. Keep promising them the moon and drive them to the polls. Buy them lazy negroes a bottle of Muscatel and they'll vote democrat. Just as the wetback latinos are today. The "Great Society" by that pillar of the democrat party Lyndon Baines Johnson put more blacks on welfare than had EVER been there before - or after.

My Father (a Brigadier General in the Air Force) and my Mother (A Chemist) were taught by my Grand Parents to "get off your ass - stop feeling sorry for yourself and become the man and woman you want to be - you can't do that by taking handouts". Those "handouts" from you democrats have kept that black man down, NOT republicans.

And you just did exactly what Bundy did.

So if what he said makes him a racist then what you said makes YOU a racist, too.

Asshole.

Would YOU be happier as a dirt poor farmer in Ireland? YOU didn't do shit for ONE BLACK MAN. So get the hell off your high horse.

I think you might be a little confused, because I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

I'm talking about Clive Bundy's claim that "The Negro" might have been happier as slaves - and Templar's repeating of that. Not whatever you're talking about.

I don't think I've made any claims about doing anything for black people, nor do I know what you mean when you tell me to get off my high horse.

So if what he said makes him a racist then what you said makes YOU a racist, too.

Asshole.

What is it that I did that was "exactly" what Bundy did?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

On what planet?

Usually it's closer to 50%.

You folks don't know how to be honest about anything these days.

No.

12.1%, as of Feb 2014:

Unemployment rates are higher for young people, minorities | PBS NewsHour

ThedocisIn nailed it.

And I misread. That's 21% of all teenagers in America who are unemployed. So the black teen rate is substantially higher than the average.

Yeah! Lets make that 36% of the 16 to 19 year old Black represent the condition of all of "the Blacks"! That'll show 'em (and make you feel better too) but the fact is that you are most likely no more employed than that 36%. Yet you stand on your soap box and want to down them, while probably making all sorts of excuses for your own possible lack of employment and productivity. That's pretty hypocritical and comical at the same time. It's akin to the anti-government handout jerks offs complaining about "entitlements" while they are receiving entitlements themselves. What a bunch of bigoted clowns!

LOL, that is patently incorrect, those conservative Democrats were the ones who passed all sorts of laws so they COULDN'T vote.

Just because they are "conservative" doesn't not make them Democrats. You own them.

1. I don't think he claimed that they weren't Democrats - in fact he pretty clearly named them as Democrats.

2. Why does anyone "own" them? I don't understand. Are current Democrats responsible for the positions of their party a hundred years ago, or 50 years ago?

Asshole.

But it goes much deeper than that. He is intimating that the "democrats" have "helped" black people - which is absolutely untrue. They have made perpetual slaves of blacks from day one. Why, us po old darkies are shire nuff glad foe the help, Massa! Yes Suh! Us folk will jus sit by and wait on dat good ol welfare check! yes Suh!

Why yes sir! Why we be proud to vote democrat!! Jess keep that check comin Massa!

Now, democrats may classify that as "freedom" - I call it holding someone down by the neck, From one generation to the next. Thanks LBJ.

Asshole.

But it goes much deeper than that. He is intimating that the "democrats" have "helped" black people - which is absolutely untrue. They have made perpetual slaves of blacks from day one. Why, us po old darkies are shire nuff glad foe the help, Massa! Yes Suh! Us folk will jus sit by and wait on dat good ol welfare check! yes Suh!

Why yes sir! Why we be proud to vote democrat!! Jess keep that check comin Massa!

Now, democrats may classify that as "freedom" - I call it holding someone down by the neck, From one generation to the next. Thanks LBJ.

I don't think I've "intimated" anything close to that.

In fact, I know that I haven't.

You claimed that black unemployment as a whole was 21%, not teenage black unemployment.

No, I misread it. I'm admitting I misread it. Can you not take that for what it's worth?

Do you feel better now?

Never felt bad. I just get sick and tired of all you limp-wristed pussies telling us "black folks" all about OUR history. Hell, sonny, I doubt you know your own damned history. Your ancestors own any slaves? Ever checked it out?

Here's a hint for you, sonny. If your ancestors owned slaves - what the hell difference does it make now?

Well, first, I'm not your "sonny".
Second, I know my history, quite well thank you, as a Jewish American.
Third, I was never telling you about "your history".

Are you even capable of reading for content, you do you just like to growl a lot?

So, your attempt at deflection is somehow amusing, but also a little 4th-grade'ish.

Conservatives are racist, white people are racist, black people are victims...another NY Times special, I jerked off the entire way through the article and it was simply glorious.

Do you feel better now?

Never felt bad. I just get sick and tired of all you limp-wristed pussies telling us "black folks" all about OUR history. Hell, sonny, I doubt you know your own damned history. Your ancestors own any slaves? Ever checked it out?

Here's a hint for you, sonny. If your ancestors owned slaves - what the hell difference does it make now?

Yet you will sit back and let your conservative bigoted cronies make such inaccurate and blanket generalizations about "the Blacks". Do you agree that "the Blacks" would be better off as slaves like Templar Kormack advocated earlier in this thread? Do you advocate bigoted scumbags trying to make the MINORITY of "the Blacks" who aren't doing well, the face of the MAJORITY of "the Blacks" who are in fact employed and doing well. Do you just smile and nod in agreement when they talk about our people like that? Do you clap your hands, nod, and smile when they talk about "the Blacks" being on the "democrat plantation"?
I have plenty of Black people in my family who are affluent, living well, living independent of ANY government handouts, and they vote Democrat. They are not on any "plantation". No Black person in my family calls me an "Uncle Tom" because I will vote for a Libertarian, Democrat, or Republican candidate who I agree with.
We had the same "speech" when we were growing up, we were told that we had to work harder and longer than some of our white counterparts if we wanted to get ahead and succeed. No one was talking about getting on the government dole, the people who made that "speech" were professionals, affluent, and Democrats.

Last edited:

They were conservatives and they were Democrats. I don't "own" them, George Wallace and Strom Thurmond, as well as Byrd are not my people. George Wallace was a conservative democrat. I am a Liberal who will vote for any candidate I agree with, regardless of party.

Okay, let me set some things straight here.

1)What Bundy said was racist. Nor do I condone it. I have never been a racist in my life. In fact, I agreed with Rand Paul when he first condemned him.

2)To people who think I advocate slavery, I will never in my life condone the act of slavery. My grandmother's family gave room and board to black sharecroppers in the 1930's and 40's, they understood that all black men and women were just as human as they were. Slavery itself turns my stomach. But to me, the slavery of one era would have been preferable to the slavery of government subsidies. Even for me.

Now to address his statement.

But even still there is some validity to at least one part of Bundy's statement. A great deal of African Americans are are being subsidized by their government. They may or may not be working when they get these subsidies. The point here being is that they are being held back.

Working or no, it's still slavery. When you are working and barely making a living, coupling it with a subsidy, you are essentially a slave to your government. There may be no need to progress any further. When you're not working, and receiving a subsidy, you are enslaving yourself to government. Either way, they are being held down by the the weight of their own dependence.

Of course, Bundy's statement was bigoted and racist. It was way out of line, especially the "picking cotton" reference. But what people (namely the left) don't remember, or care to remember, is that Harry Reid made similar comments about Obama, and was forced to apologize. He referred to Obama in 2008 as a "light skinned African American" with "no Negro dialect." So, why all the outrage now? All I see here is one enormous double standard.

Once again. I will never condone slavery, whether it from the days of old, or from this government. I am proud that I am able to see people equally, instead of just 'black', 'white', 'gay' or 'straight.' I am proud of the fact that our country was able to see past such barbarous thinking, to understand that all men were in fact created equal.

1. I don't think he claimed that they weren't Democrats - in fact he pretty clearly named them as Democrats.

2. Why does anyone "own" them? I don't understand. Are current Democrats responsible for the positions of their party a hundred years ago, or 50 years ago?

Of course, he wouldn't have inserted the word "conservative" in there unless he wanted to paint all of us southern conservatives as racist. Yea, I can see subtlety of his remark. I've seen many liberals on this board do it.

They were conservatives and they were Democrats. I don't "own" them, George Wallace and Strom Thurmond, as well as Byrd are not my people. George Wallace was a conservative democrat. I am a Liberal who will vote for any candidate I agree with, regardless of party.

Oh no, I get it. From what I've seen and read over the year and month I've been here, that 'conservative' is synonymous with republican. I have seen some leftist liberals use that term as a pejorative to refer to republicans. So really, was the "conservative" tag really necessary?

Forum List

Back