All you people that dislike Mexican food are racists!

What the fuck does Obama have to do with Mexican food?

Don't you know?
Anything and everything is Obama's fault....well, according to the fucking idiots.
Obama is guilty of a long list of real fuck ups, but these idiots are so stupid, they have to start threads about Mexican food likes and dislikes being Obama's fault.

You have to say it, the right wingers are really stupid.
They totally miss massive cock ups but love to post bullshit of this nature.

You are also a racist if you like Mexican food. Or Chinese food or even like to sneak in some tandoori chicken now and then. It's called appropriation racism. You are racist if you appropriate another culture for your own enjoyment.

Damn...there goes my hobby of screwing black hookers.:(

Or, buying Hello Kitty merchandise for your children. It's racist.

Avril Lavigne's Hello Kitty is latest music video labelled racist , AsiaOne Showbiz News

You people should spend less time scrutinizing obscure internet 'news' and more time socializing with with a diverse group of people. Your broad generalizations and knee jerk, over-the-top disgust of junk news from Info-wars and Asia One is ridiculous. People who think you are racist because you don't like Chinese food are looney and do not represent the norm...hopefully you realize this.

Yah, you're perfectly safe sitting @ home behind your fierce keyboard, venting your dislike of Mexico, Spain, Spanish, Latin America, Africa, Blacks, Asians, the World & so on. Might's well throw in the Enlightenment, Industrial Revolution, Higher Criticism, Deconstruction, Evolution, Relativity & all that. Make it inclusive, so to speak.

The bozo in the opening post video is the reason why leading questions are not allowed in a court of law.

You people should spend less time scrutinizing obscure internet 'news' and more time socializing with with a diverse group of people. Your broad generalizations and knee jerk, over-the-top disgust of junk news from Info-wars and Asia One is ridiculous. People who think you are racist because you don't like Chinese food are looney and do not represent the norm...hopefully you realize this.

Hey... I put this up there to show what kind of LOONEY people Obama supporters are to the rest of the world!
I mean do you really believe as the Editor of NewsWeek that Obama is "sort of a god"??
I mean do you really believe as Obama believes that upon his nomination in a speech,
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
Speech in St. Paul, Minnesota (3 June 2008).

I mean you NUTZZY people really believe this crap that Obama spews?
Are you really sincere when you WANT HIGHER GAS Prices as Obama called for?
Talk about looneys... here is a president that says HE WANTS to put out of business 1,300 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes and employs 400,000 people! Talk about a looney President!
Everything Obama says is looney!

And you talk about people pointing out Obama supporters call people who dislike Mexican food as racist???

You want to see some LOONEY people and what they feel about Obama and realize YOU by your defense of Obama FIT in these idiots category as being well ... really LOONEY!!!
And remember THESE ARE NOT made up... these are real people I mean :"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear." Halle Berry

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

Hey... I put this up there to show what kind of LOONEY people Obama supporters are to the rest of the world!
I mean do you really believe as the Editor of NewsWeek that Obama is "sort of a god"??
I mean do you really believe as Obama believes that upon his nomination in a speech,
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
Speech in St. Paul, Minnesota (3 June 2008).

I mean you NUTZZY people really believe this crap that Obama spews?
Are you really sincere when you WANT HIGHER GAS Prices as Obama called for?
Talk about looneys... here is a president that says HE WANTS to put out of business 1,300 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes and employs 400,000 people! Talk about a looney President!
Everything Obama says is looney!

And you talk about people pointing out Obama supporters call people who dislike Mexican food as racist???

You want to see some LOONEY people and what they feel about Obama and realize YOU by your defense of Obama FIT in these idiots category as being well ... really LOONEY!!!
And remember THESE ARE NOT made up... these are real people I mean :"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear." Halle Berry

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?
First of all, I would like for you to point out where I follow/ support/ or even voted for Obama. Just because I don't feel the need to attack and name call because I disagree with dissenting opinion doesn't mean I support that dissenting opinion

Second, your OP was about Mexicans...now you are ranting against Obama. If your initial point was to rail about Obama, why didn't you just do so in the beginning instead of linking to a blog to somehow prove all people who voted for Obama are racist.

Third, real people say a lot of stupid things, on both sides...especially on the internet and on BLOGS. I guess I should call you looney and accuse you of supporting all of the crazy comments that are made from pseudo-conservatives and the Pussy Brigade.

You have lost it, completely. You are so reddened with anger, you have lost the ability to be rational. We get it, you hate Obama and you resent that people judge you for hating him. Let me give you a hint...people judge you by your comments, your insults, your lack of reason...your character. In the end, I think you are an idiot and it has nothing to do with your political leanings.

Racists have a vested interest in trying to muddy the water. By trying to pretend that racism is some nebulous, ill-defined thing that no one can really define.

But in spite of folks who claim racism is present when it is not, or the folks who claim racism is not present when it is - the water is remarkably clear for the vast majority of people.

Forum List

Back