'Allah ordered' child beheading, nanny says at Moscow court

‘Allah ordered me’ to kill child: Beheading nanny appears smiling in court

When your Christian nanny gets religious, she will read the Bible to your child and teach her how to pray.

When your Muslim nanny gets religious, she will cut off your child's head and parade it up and down the street.

Different worlds, I guess.

Not necessarily, because parents here in the States have killed their own children because they thought they were possessed as well...........

Parents of ‘Baby Doe’ arraigned, say daughter was possessed by demons

SE Woman Says Four Daughters Were 'Possessed'

Police: Balch Springs pastors starved tot, thinking he was demon-possessed

And that is just the tip of the iceberg.

When your Christian nanny gets religious, she will read the Bible to your child and teach her how to pray.

When your Muslim nanny gets religious, she will cut off your child's head and parade it up and down the street.

Not necessarily, because parents here in the States have killed their own children because they thought they were possessed as well...........

So you're defending this Muslim nanny who cut off a child's head on the grounds that some Christians have also done bad things to their child.

Why do you feel the need to defend Muslims engaged in jihad against Christians?

So you're defending this Muslim nanny who cut off a child's head on the grounds that some Christians have also done bad things to their child.

I'm not defending Muslims, I'm simply stating that there are religious kooks everywhere, even in Christianity.

Nothing in what I posted defended the Muslim in Russia. I simply pointed out that Christians in America do the same thing.

No one religion, or one country, has the market cornered on bad things.

I remember the Christian woman, who's husband is a preacher, murdering their 5 children because Jesus told they were demon possessed.

Basically, insanity doesn't care what religion you practice. ...... :cool:

Job Application the next time I hire a nanny:

1. Please list your education.

2. Please list prior employers.

3. Have you ever been convicted of a felony?

4. Are you a registered sex offender?

5. Are you a Muslim?

5. Are you a Muslim?

Why not ask if they are Hindu or Buddhist while you're at it?

I'm not defending Muslims, I'm simply stating that there are religious kooks everywhere, even in Christianity.

Nothing in what I posted defended the Muslim in Russia. I simply pointed out that Christians in America do the same thing.

No one religion, or one country, has the market cornered on bad things.
You are blowing smoke, trying to confuse the issue, in order to apologize ahorrible things Muslims have done in the name of their r;ogopm/

5. Are you a Muslim?

Why not ask if they are Hindu or Buddhist while you're at it?
Because I don't believe a Hindu or a Buddhist would kill an innocent child and claim that their gods told them to.

I well remember during the Cold War when liberals refused to acknowledge the truth about Communism that it was a horrible system that killed millions of people.

And now they're refusing to acknowledge the truth about Islam.

I wish liberals didn't always feel the need to betray their own country.

He's not defending anyone, he's pointing out how poor your assumptions and logic were in your first post.

I well remember during the Cold War when liberals refused to acknowledge the truth about Communism that it was a horrible system that killed millions of people.

And now they're refusing to acknowledge the truth about Islam.

I wish liberals didn't always feel the need to betray their own country.

Lol. You're trying too hard.

I am poor, but if I ever hire a nanny, she will be a agnostic with tattoos and piercings. Wow, like that is goanna ever happen.

Forum List

Back