🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alliance For Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
DKSuddeth said:
Just because YOU say its the truth, certainly does not make it the truth. Just because a GROUP says its the truth, does not make it the truth. Truth is an absolute, not something that you can point at and say 'thats the truth'.

So DK, what you're trying to say here then is that you DON'T think the sexual antics of homosexuals and lesbians IS vulgar and perverted. You're saying that it's just my opinion. So sodomy and oral sex with another man is something that sounds appealing to you? Do you look at other men and fantasize about making out with them? You plan on trying it? If not, doesn't that make you a hypocrit?

The thing is, I have the guts to come right out and say how disgusting I think homosexuality is, and I take a lot of heat from the pro-queer crowd here, and that's EXACTLY why most people DON'T say anything. They're AFRAID of the immanent attack against them and their belief by the militant and outspoken pro-queer army.

Me, I don't give a rats ass. I have skin like a sherman tank. I can take anything anyone here has to dish out... unlike some thin skinned little pussy cry babies here.

Pale Rider said:
So DK, what you're trying to say here then is that you DON'T think the sexual antics of homosexuals and lesbians IS vulgar and perverted. You're saying that it's just my opinion. So sodomy and oral sex with another man is something that sounds appealing to you? Do you look at other men and fantasize about making out with them? You plan on trying it? If not, doesn't that make you a hypocrit?

The thing is, I have the guts to come right out and say how disgusting I think homosexuality is, and I take a lot of heat from the pro-queer crowd here, and that's EXACTLY why most people DON'T say anything. They're AFRAID of the immanent attack against them and their belief by the militant and outspoken pro-queer army.

Me, I don't give a rats ass. I have skin like a sherman tank. I can take anything anyone here has to dish out... unlike some thin skinned little pussy cry babies here.

i'm not "pro-queer" i just don't believe a constitutional amendment EXCLUDING people from the constitution is a wise or even correct choice.
i don't like gay pride parades, i skip through movies with men kissing (but not women, oops i'm a hypocrite, but a horny one at that)
i don't want to think about men giving oral sex to each other, but i also don't want to think about a woman licking a man's anus, but both happen in private rooms and that's the business of those people as long as no minors are involved
nothing wrong with saying you're anti-homo, that's cool, as long as you don't advocate going out and killing em or beating em up (then i get worried)
btw, civil unions, not gay marriages.

i'm not answering for dk or trying to be disrespectful to you or him, i just had to answer that because you seem to address me as part of the PC or pro-homo crowd, when really i'm all about people minding their own damn business and living their lives without the government getting all involved.

NATO AIR said:
i'm not "pro-queer" i just don't believe a constitutional amendment EXCLUDING people from the constitution is a wise or even correct choice.
i don't like gay pride parades, i skip through movies with men kissing (but not women, oops i'm a hypocrite, but a horny one at that)
i don't want to think about men giving oral sex to each other, but i also don't want to think about a woman licking a man's anus, but both happen in private rooms and that's the business of those people as long as no minors are involved
nothing wrong with saying you're anti-homo, that's cool, as long as you don't advocate going out and killing em or beating em up (then i get worried)
btw, civil unions, not gay marriages.

i'm not answering for dk or trying to be disrespectful to you or him, i just had to answer that because you seem to address me as part of the PC or pro-homo crowd, when really i'm all about people minding their own damn business and living their lives without the government getting all involved.

Hey, no disrespect taken NATO. However, the people that tout the queer line, that it's all OK we all MUST accept it... they know who they are, and they're the ones I refer to.

But what you're saying isn't exactly right. NOTHING is being TAKEN AWAY from ANYONE. NO ONE is being EXCLUDED. You can't "take away" or "exclude" something from someone that they "never had".

Pale Rider said:
But what you're saying isn't exactly right. NOTHING is being TAKEN AWAY from ANYONE. NO ONE is being EXCLUDED. You can't "take away" or "exclude" something from someone that they "never had".

(a) its a states rights issue through and through.
(Big point) one day, they're taking away their right to marry (okay, don't think they should marry, but don't think that right should be taken away by the federal gov't through the most important document in the world), the next day they're taking away their right to benefits, to employment, to etc etc.. once the far right starts on this, they will not stop. just as if you let the most ardent, flamboyant homosexuals make laws for themselves, they'd legalize everything you could think of and then some. there has to be balance.

NATO AIR said:
(a) its a states rights issue through and through.
(Big point) one day, they're taking away their right to marry (okay, don't think they should marry, but don't think that right should be taken away by the federal gov't through the most important document in the world), the next day they're taking away their right to benefits, to employment, to etc etc.. once the far right starts on this, they will not stop. just as if you let the most ardent, flamboyant homosexuals make laws for themselves, they'd legalize everything you could think of and then some. there has to be balance.

Well... if that's the way you see it, then we're just going to have agree to disagree. Because I don't see it as anything being "taken away". "Marriage" was never intended for two men in the first place, so men trying to marry men is trying to do something that has never been done before, simply because people knew it was wrong, and weren't afraid to stand up and say it.

As far as balance... there WAS balance. Until the queers started trying to rewrite nature. Haven't you ever heard the old saying "it's not nice to fool mother nature"?

Pale Rider said:

If you had no problems in defending yourself you wouldn't have to resort to attacking with insinuations that I must be interested in and fantasizing about sexual relations with members of the same sex. Thats why we call it 'homophobia' and why you get labeled as 'homophobic', or in darins case, 'colaphobic'.

Society, by definition, has a right to set standards of acceptable conduct. Whether you approve or disapprove of homosexual lifestyle, the fact remains that Americans have the right to say who is allowed the status of being "married" in our society.

The problem, as always, is that there are those elements who are unwilling to accept the judgment of society. These special interest groups inevitably resort to the courts to impose their will on the society which has denied them that which they feel is their due. They, in cooperation with liberal activist judges often seek to usurp the authority of society as expressed through laws passed by various state legislatures or through the federal government. These judges routinely exceed the scope of their authority by ruling in such a manner as to void laws which are otherwise perfectly constitutional.

That is the reason that an amendment to the US constitution is the only way to end this debate. If Americans decide that the status of marriage should be limited to heterosexual couples, then they must take away the tool which the homosexual lobby uses to undermine the will of the people. Only a constitutional amendment will end this squabble once and for all because until this is done, homosexual groups will continue their court challenges in hope of accomplishing through judicial fiat that which they cannot accomplish by convincing their fellow citizens.

Personally, I find the concept of homosexual marriage to be ludicrous. But, if that were the law of the land, I would accept it. Meanwhile, I get more than just a little irritated watching the machinations of various homosexual groups as they attempt to undermine, subvert and end-run the expressed will of the society in which they live.

Merlin1047 said:
Society, by definition, has a right to set standards of acceptable conduct. Whether you approve or disapprove of homosexual lifestyle, the fact remains that Americans have the right to say who is allowed the status of being "married" in our society.

The problem, as always, is that there are those elements who are unwilling to accept the judgment of society. These special interest groups inevitably resort to the courts to impose their will on the society which has denied them that which they feel is their due. They, in cooperation with liberal activist judges often seek to usurp the authority of society as expressed through laws passed by various state legislatures or through the federal government. These judges routinely exceed the scope of their authority by ruling in such a manner as to void laws which are otherwise perfectly constitutional.

That is the reason that an amendment to the US constitution is the only way to end this debate. If Americans decide that the status of marriage should be limited to heterosexual couples, then they must take away the tool which the homosexual lobby uses to undermine the will of the people. Only a constitutional amendment will end this squabble once and for all because until this is done, homosexual groups will continue their court challenges in hope of accomplishing through judicial fiat that which they cannot accomplish by convincing their fellow citizens.

Personally, I find the concept of homosexual marriage to be ludicrous. But, if that were the law of the land, I would accept it. Meanwhile, I get more than just a little irritated watching the machinations of various homosexual groups as they attempt to undermine, subvert and end-run the expressed will of the society in which they live.
Now THIS was a powerful point. nice job. :thup:

DKSuddeth said:
If you had no problems in defending yourself you wouldn't have to resort to attacking with insinuations that I must be interested in and fantasizing about sexual relations with members of the same sex. Thats why we call it 'homophobia' and why you get labeled as 'homophobic', or in darins case, 'colaphobic'.

Oh for crying out loud DK, I was making point, and it must have hit home, otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to name calling as a last resort.

Here's the deal with your "homophobic". I will ADMIT to being homophobic, *IF* you get every damn one of your homo backing pals to ADMIT they're *HETEROPHOBIC*.

Yeah... I know... stupid premise. I'm no more homophobic than queers are heterophobic.

So the "truth" of the matter remains. Homosexual behavior is vulgar, deviant, perverted and disgusting to those that are "normal". Those who think it is not need their head examined.

Pale Rider said:
Oh for crying out loud DK, I was making point, and it must have hit home, otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to name calling as a last resort.
You really hear and read only what you truly wish to, don't you? Because if you DID hear and read everything correctly, you'd see that I didn't resort to name calling. I simply told you that YOUR vehemence is the reason you get labeled.

Pale Rider said:
So the "truth" of the matter remains. Homosexual behavior is vulgar, deviant, perverted and disgusting to those that are "normal". Those who think it is not need their head examined.
Again, this is only YOUR truth in regards to what YOU consider normal. Thinking that YOUR truth is all that matters and that everyone should think as YOU do leads one to believe that YOU should have YOUR head examined.

Pale Rider said:

Whoa. WHOA. THAT is overboard and as DK's wife, Im not appreciating it one bit. Before you yell at me, stop and BREATHE for a minute and reread this and see where Im coming from.

Here are the facts of the matter....plain and simple. PR, you will never be able to tolerate homosexuals. DK and I dont have the same issues or opinions that you do regarding this matter. Thats all. Nothing more, nothing less.

I respect your opinion and right to have it whether or not you respect mine. But I wont sit idly by and have anyone attack my husband in that way. I dont think that anyone would sit idly by and watch anyone that they loved be attacked in that way, so agian, before you comment on THAT, stop. breathe. reread. think.

Thank you :)

moving on.

KLSuddeth said:
Whoa. WHOA. THAT is overboard and as DK's wife, Im not appreciating it one bit. Before you yell at me, stop and BREATHE for a minute and reread this and see where Im coming from.

Here are the facts of the matter....plain and simple. PR, you will never be able to tolerate homosexuals. DK and I dont have the same issues or opinions that you do regarding this matter. Thats all. Nothing more, nothing less.

I respect your opinion and right to have it whether or not you respect mine. But I wont sit idly by and have anyone attack my husband in that way. I dont think that anyone would sit idly by and watch anyone that they loved be attacked in that way, so agian, before you comment on THAT, stop. breathe. reread. think.

Thank you :)

moving on.

PULLLLLLEEEEEEAASSEE KL... you over estimate what my reaction is going to be to you constantly coming to the aide of your poor little wounded defenseless hubby. My God... wasn't he a Marine once? If I was him, I think I'd be a little embarrased that my wifey had to jump to my aide all the time.

Let the man do his own debating. You two tag teaming people on the board is a getting old.

Pale Rider said:
PULLLLLLEEEEEEAASSEE KL... you over estimate what my reaction is going to be to you constantly coming to the aide of your poor little wounded defenseless hubby. My God... wasn't he a Marine once? If I was him, I think I'd be a little embarrased that my wifey had to jump to my aide all the time.

Let the man do his own debating. You two tag teaming people on the board is a getting old.
Once a marine, always a marine and I'm not embarrased in the slightest because my wife feels the need to jump in. Its her opinion and she has every right to post it, just like she's defended YOUR right to post yours, or do you feel that only your opinion should be posted and respected?

DKSuddeth said:
You really hear and read only what you truly wish to, don't you? Because if you DID hear and read everything correctly, you'd see that I didn't resort to name calling. I simply told you that YOUR vehemence is the reason you get labeled.

Not unlike yourself. Labeling is name calling.

DKSuddeth said:
Again, this is only YOUR truth in regards to what YOU consider normal. Thinking that YOUR truth is all that matters and that everyone should think as YOU do leads one to believe that YOU should have YOUR head examined.

No... again... this is the truth of many, many people. Not just me. You make it sound as though I'm expressing something that's unique only to me.

We disagree, and we're both adamant about out beliefs. So I can't see any reason to continue this pissing match with you OR your tag team partner.

First of all, Im not coming to his aid, as you said.
Second of all, if you werent hung up in your own insecurities, you'd see that.
I have tried very hard with you, PR. - I tell you that I dont agree with your opinion, but Id fight for your right to have one and you give me bad reputation....as if a little icon on a message board could make or break my day. I try to be nice to you and you find some way to throw it in my face.
If I agree with DK simply b/c we have the same opinion about something, then Im tag teaming with him 'against you and morality' or some such shit.

I tell you Im getting tired of this shit. sick and mother fucking tired of this shit, this board, these people and your hypocrisy.

I was way happier before I came here and I think I want that peace back.

SO HELLO MODS, ADMINS OR WHOMEVER - FUCK ALL OF IT.

There. THAT should be sufficient for a banning.

I hope each of you enjoy your pathetic little lives of doing nothing other than arguing. Id like to say that its been fun, but.....it hasnt.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
allow me to throw some more gasoline on the fire.

Hey Pale RIder, FUCK YOU you goddamned piece of shit homophobic, ignorant sonofabitching shit spewing over the hill, stupid as fucking dirt nothingness.

there. having fun yet?

KLSuddeth said:
allow me to throw some more gasoline on the fire.

Hey Pale RIder, FUCK YOU you goddamned piece of shit homophobic, ignorant sonofabitching shit spewing over the hill, stupid as fucking dirt nothingness.

there. having fun yet?

Yes... you try so hard to be nice... LMAO! You're pretty easily set off, and can spit venom better than I ever could.

I did at one time.

However, you make it so easy to throw that out the window.

Go back to your silly little classes, in your closed little world. actually, I dont give a rats ass where you go or if you do, you scum sucking queerbait.

there. some more of your lovely words. thought you might enjoy them since you use them so frequently :finger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back