ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

Last edited by a moderator:
I take GOD AT HIS WORD!!! No need for you to give more proof.

YES!!! FOOLS DON'T CARE= More proof they are fools!!!and you??

WHAT SHAME AND GUILT to know that ALMIGHTY GOD says you are a fool.=a child of satan======That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

GISMYS, you remind me on a newly saved Christian so excited at what he has found and goes about doing more damage that twenty devils with his witnessing.

You need a time of silent repose and prayer.

Talk to your religious leader, please, tomorrow.

God told me He loves atheists too. Is that what He told you?

athiestsmy3.jpg

The bible was written by men, it ‘proves’ nothing, citing it is meaningless.

Man created religion in response to his fear of death, and ‘god’ subsequent to that – where there is no ‘god’ as perceived by theists.

So if I lead a good life and don't hurt people and am kind to animals and take care of the Earth and just generally not act like a dick I'm a bad person because I don't believe in a God...

...but...

...if I'm a total ball bag that just sucks as a person but believe in God with all my heart, it's totally cool?

Well GISMYS your not keeping up with your posts as you once did. Sooner or later you and I have to have it out. This is the issue in case you want to read up on the matter. There are two possible realities here. Either 1) I am a heritic who claims to talk with God and if your Book in any place whatsoever says that I should not be allowed to exist and I do then your Book is not 100% accurate, 2) I can do what I claim and your Book is 100% accurate so you have to accept whatever your Book says about the matter. Let me know what you come up with. Be back tomorrow.

It just shows how little your God knows!

I take GOD AT HIS WORD!!! No need for you to give more proof.

What "word"?

The bibles were written by men. Which writers of the bibles had the script narrated by any of the gods?

Mo' thought he had heard voices (the angel Gabriel). Even that would be hearsay ^2.

Send an email to Joseph Smith. He has some golden plates he'll sell you. Or, if you send the money to me, I'll get the plates for you.

Just believe, and it will be so.

GISMYS, perhaps we got off on the wrong foot. I think maybe you can answer a question for me. I have heard so many people talk about what the Book knows and how so many things have been foretold and all these amazing things. I have read parts of the Book and it makes no sense, it talks about hate and stuff in ways a 6 year old would write and the wisest man would not understand. I have a personal understanding with God. He gives me understanding where I could have none. So given these two factors I have a question. I was in a hotel outside D.C. a few weeks back and went through the drawers. Of course I found a Book, Gideons Bible. I am pretty absolutely sure this is the only time I have ever done this. I put the Book on its spine, carefully chose a random page, and opened to Ezekiel 35. Why is that?

Last edited:

only a psychotic thinks he speaks for G-d.

:cuckoo:

only a psychotic thinks he speaks for G-d.

:cuckoo:

You do understand there is just a little bit of irony in that statement, don't you?

Forum List

Back