ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!

DO YOU DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD??????????GOD HATING UNBELIEVERS NEED TO FACE THE TRUTH!!!==That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

Us god deniers not haters deny the lies of your church.

Seems like from the first time men made up god and used it to control people, other men have been denying. In the past you could stone or burn them and kill them. Today you can only use emotional intimidation and try to scare people into believing. Scare em with hell. Well we don't believe you, your church, your ignorant ancestors or that jesus was the son of god.

How come it's ok that muslims and jews deny jesus is who you say he is? How come they get a free pass? Is it only atheists that go to hell?

See, all organized religions are in on it together. They don't call each other out because then they'd be calling themselves out. If Christianity started poking holes in the mormon or muslim faiths, they'd start doing it back and that'd be no good for the business. Its like Mafia families. They try not to war with each other if at all possible.

And a lot of people think as long as you believe in any god then that's close enough. Bullshit. If you are a christian then all non christians are going to hell. You should hate muslims and jews just as much as you do atheists. Why don't you?

GOD AND TRUE BELIEVER LOVE EVEN THE GOD REJECTING SINNER BUT WE HATE HIS SIN!!READ AND LEARN====JESUS SAYS== anyone who believes in me will have eternal life. 16 For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

18 “There is no eternal doom awaiting those who trust him to save them. But those who don’t trust him have already been tried and condemned for not believing in the only Son of God. 19 Their sentence is based on this fact: that the Light from heaven came into the world, but they loved the darkness more than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 They hated the heavenly Light because they wanted to sin in the darkness. They stayed away from that Light for fear their sins would be exposed and they would be punished. 21 But those doing right come gladly to the Light to let everyone see that they are doing what God wants them to.”
John 3:15-21

Great story to teach the ignorant masses right from wrong. I have a few problems with the stories though that don't make any sense. I guess none of that bothers you since we have pointed them out many times to you.

No matter how many times we call BULLSHIT on your little god said bible stories you keep quoting them as if they were real/true/facts. Why do you do that? I told you that the bible was made up by men and passed down from generation to generation, edited and altered along the way and if you look at the entire story chances are it was all completely made up.

If I told you to believe in Mohammad or burn in hell, would you? Then you know exactly how I feel about you and Christianity. What, do you think your stories are any more believable than theirs? How about the Mormon faith? They say your christianity is bullshit and that you have lost your way and you don't have a direct connection with god/jesus anymore. And if you want to follow the truth you would convert to Mormonism. Why don't you believe that? Maybe I should continuously quote the Momon book when it explains how you're going to hell because you are following an old outdated/unauthorized lost religion. That's why Jesus visited N. America in 1800. Don't you know all this? Maybe you are following the wrong religion.

Or maybe the Jews are right and Jesus wasn't the Messiah instead he was just a nice carpenter?

Us god deniers not haters deny the lies of your church.

Seems like from the first time men made up god and used it to control people, other men have been denying. In the past you could stone or burn them and kill them. Today you can only use emotional intimidation and try to scare people into believing. Scare em with hell. Well we don't believe you, your church, your ignorant ancestors or that jesus was the son of god.

How come it's ok that muslims and jews deny jesus is who you say he is? How come they get a free pass? Is it only atheists that go to hell?

See, all organized religions are in on it together. They don't call each other out because then they'd be calling themselves out. If Christianity started poking holes in the mormon or muslim faiths, they'd start doing it back and that'd be no good for the business. Its like Mafia families. They try not to war with each other if at all possible.

And a lot of people think as long as you believe in any god then that's close enough. Bullshit. If you are a christian then all non christians are going to hell. You should hate muslims and jews just as much as you do atheists. Why don't you?

GOD AND TRUE BELIEVER LOVE EVEN THE GOD REJECTING SINNER BUT WE HATE HIS SIN!!READ AND LEARN====JESUS SAYS== anyone who believes in me will have eternal life. 16 For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

18 “There is no eternal doom awaiting those who trust him to save them. But those who don’t trust him have already been tried and condemned for not believing in the only Son of God. 19 Their sentence is based on this fact: that the Light from heaven came into the world, but they loved the darkness more than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 They hated the heavenly Light because they wanted to sin in the darkness. They stayed away from that Light for fear their sins would be exposed and they would be punished. 21 But those doing right come gladly to the Light to let everyone see that they are doing what God wants them to.”

Great story to teach the ignorant masses right from wrong. I have a few problems with the stories though that don't make any sense. I guess none of that bothers you since we have pointed them out many times to you.

No matter how many times we call BULLSHIT on your little god said bible stories you keep quoting them as if they were real/true/facts. Why do you do that? I told you that the bible was made up by men and passed down from generation to generation, edited and altered along the way and if you look at the entire story chances are it was all completely made up.

If I told you to believe in Mohammad or burn in hell, would you? Then you know exactly how I feel about you and Christianity. What, do you think your stories are any more believable than theirs? How about the Mormon faith? They say your christianity is bullshit and that you have lost your way and you don't have a direct connection with god/jesus anymore. And if you want to follow the truth you would convert to Mormonism. Why don't you believe that? Maybe I should continuously quote the Momon book when it explains how you're going to hell because you are following an old outdated/unauthorized lost religion. That's why Jesus visited N. America in 1800. Don't you know all this? Maybe you are following the wrong religion.

Or maybe the Jews are right and Jesus wasn't the Messiah instead he was just a nice carpenter?

LOL!!! WHO THINKS FOOLS WOULD KNOW TRUTH IF THEY HEARD IT?? NO!!! THEY ARE FOOLS FOR GOOD REASON= they are FOOLS!!! and you??

LOL!!! WHO THINKS FOOLS WOULD KNOW TRUTH IF THEY HEARD IT?? NO!!! THEY ARE FOOLS FOR GOOD REASON= they are FOOLS!!! and you??

Who thinks fools would know the truth if they heard it? Not me. I have told you the truth and you don't believe it. Instead you believe a cult that tells impossible stories. And you??? :gay::fu::anj_stfu::ahole-1::puke:

“A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it.” – David Stevens

You didn't answer one of my questions and you replied back with one of your standards so I guess you are the fool who can't think or discuss because you are too brainwashed.

And I just want to point out how stupid your thread is. God says atheists are fools? In other words cult leaders and cult members say non members are fools.

God doesn't exist so only a theist says that shit. AND YOU? :eusa_pray:

Leave the presence of a fool, Or you will not discern words of knowledge (14:7).

A fool is bound for his own destruction, and he will inevitably destroy everything in his path. Those who get in the way of the fool will get hurt.

Let a man meet a bear robbed of her cubs, Rather than a fool in his folly (17:12).

The scoffer, the worst form of fool,25 is not only to be avoided, but is to be driven away.

Drive out the scoffer, and contention will go out, Even strife and dishonor will cease (22:10).

Leave the presence of a fool, Or you will not discern words of knowledge (14:7).

A fool is bound for his own destruction, and he will inevitably destroy everything in his path. Those who get in the way of the fool will get hurt.

Let a man meet a bear robbed of her cubs, Rather than a fool in his folly (17:12).

The scoffer, the worst form of fool,25 is not only to be avoided, but is to be driven away.

Drive out the scoffer, and contention will go out, Even strife and dishonor will cease (22:10).

stash-1-17045053b7d828358.jpeg

Forum List

Back