ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you??? I THINK THEY ARE TARDS TOO!!! LOL

Christians are the fools. What else do you call someone who quotes a Jewish religious text but identifies as a faith that's mutually exclusive to the quoted text?

An atheist says they don't believe in God because of a lack of scientific evidence and proof supporting such a belief.

A theist says they believe in God or some god despite the lack of scientific support.

So what's more foolish?

what's more foolish?.....someone who still doesn't know the difference between an agnostic and an atheist......

if you're afraid to admit what an atheist believes, just stop calling yourself an atheist......

DAYS are comming very soon when the kings of the earth and the great men and the commanders and the rich and the strong and every slave and free man hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains; 16and they said to the mountains and to the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; 17for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?" Revelation 6:16 JESUS= KING OF KINGS,LORD OF LORDS!!

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you??? I THINK THEY ARE TARDS TOO!!! LOL

Really Gismys--tards------ more likely our brothers and sisters who are being deceived and who will miss entrance into Gods kingdom,( very sad) unless their hearts are reached--name calling reaches 0 hearts--displaying love conquers all.
Jesus came and started the preaching work--house to house, by twos he sent them( us)
And Gods word clearly teaches---This good news of the kingdom will be preached to the entire inhabited earth and then the end will come--The work Jesus gave us doesn't stop until the end. In the majority of cases--these teachers are at fault-2 Cor 11:12-15. Lying through their teeth--telling workers of iniquity--you are saved--or born again--for the tithe.

Last edited:
That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you??? FACE THE TRUTH!

Of course he does, what do you expect religions to say?

Disclaimer:

Everything you're about to read from Genesis to Revelations is just some stuff we heard at a campground one night. Whether any of its true or not we leave to you the reader.

Heh :)

THANKS!!! But no need for more proof!!!==That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you??? FACE THE TRUTH!

God doesn't call us fools, Gismy. He calls us beloved. He says, Come home, my beloved son, my beloved daughter! I love you. I am your father and I miss you and I love you. He weeps over us and woos us by his loving kindness and gentleness. It is his kindness that leads us to repentance.

Would any loving and concerned father call his wayward child a fool? No. He would search and find him and bring him home and lavish his love upon him! That is the heart of the father for the prodigal son!

The elder brother was angry with his wayward brother because he did not see his own heart. He was religious but loveless. He was angry with his own brother because like the pharisee who judged the publican in the temple he was self - righteous and proud of his own ability to not become wayward like his brother.

I am a Publican. Not a Pharisee. It is by the grace of Almighty God I am saved and can hold two sentences together. After so many years of drug addiction that was a miracle in itself. I know what it is to not believe in God. I know what it is to believe in God and then backslide away from God! I know what it is to be loved by God in spite of it all!

What have I received that God has not given me and if he has given me all things what could I possibly be proud about? Nothing. I have nothing to be proud about and everything to be humbled by. Including His Great Mercy.

It is written:

For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter the kingdom of heaven. Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, THOU SHALT NOT KILL: and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of judgment:

But I say unto you, That whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council, but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. - Matthew 5: 20 - 22

Mercy triumphs over judgment.

I thank God for His Mercy today. I praise Him and adore Him for coming in the form of a man - flesh - to hang on a cross and save me. My Jewish Jesus who did not come into the world to condemn it but to save it. Blessed be His Name forever.

Last edited:
God doesn't call us fools, Gismy. He calls us beloved. He says, Come home, my beloved son, my beloved daughter! I love you. I am your father and I miss you and I love you. He weeps over us and woos us by his loving kindness and gentleness. It is his kindness that leads us to repentance.

Would any loving and concerned father call his wayward child a fool? No. He would search and find him and bring him home and lavish his love upon him! That is the heart of the father for the prodigal son!

The elder brother was angry with his wayward brother because he did not see his own heart. He was religious but loveless. He was angry with his own brother because like the pharisee who judged the publican in the temple he was self - righteous and proud of his own ability to not become wayward like his brother.

I am a Publican. Not a Pharisee. It is by the grace of Almighty God I am saved and can hold two sentences together. After so many years of drug addiction that was a miracle in itself. I know what it is to not believe in God. I know what it is to believe in God and then backslide away from God! I know what it is to be loved by God in spite of it all!

What have I received that God has not given me and if he has given me all things what could I possibly be proud about? Nothing. I have nothing to be proud about and everything to be humbled by. Including His Great Mercy.

It is written:

For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter the kingdom of heaven. Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, THOU SHALT NOT KILL: and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of judgment:

But I say unto you, That whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council, but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. - Matthew 5: 20 - 22

Mercy triumphs over judgment.

I thank God for His Mercy today. I praise Him and adore Him for sending My Jewish Messiah to save me. My Jewish Jesus who did not come into the world to condemn it but to save it. Blessed be His Name forever.

I AM POSTING GOD'S WORD not my word!!!===That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1

Yes, the wrath of God is coming. Yes, the judgment of God is going to be poured out upon America and it is even at the door! I feel desperate for those who have not come in yet! We cannot call them fools while we are trying to urge them inside the Ark of God - before judgment falls! It would be like trying to pull them with one hand and push them away with the other. I am not condemning anyone here and that includes Gismy but sometimes in our zeal to reach the lost we can cross a line that shouldn't be crossed. We all have done this! I have done it before myself in misrepresenting the heart of God! Who has not done that? So with that said this isn't about throwing the baby out with the bathwater. I thank God for Gismy's boldness to preach the Word. - J.

"Go back inside, old man,
go back to your drink."

"You think that I'm drunk?!
I swear to you!
God has shown me!
He has forgiven me!"

"He hasn't forgiven you.
He's made you mad."

- "Ladyhawke"

What comes to mind with just about every GIS thread. :)

Yes, the wrath of God is coming. Yes, the judgment of God is going to be poured out upon America and it is even at the door! I feel desperate for those who have not come in yet! We cannot call them fools while we are trying to urge them inside the Ark of God - before judgment falls! It would be like trying to pull them with one hand and push them away with the other. I am not condemning anyone here and that includes Gismy but sometimes in our zeal to reach the lost we can cross a line that shouldn't be crossed. We all have done this! I have done it before myself in misrepresenting the heart of God! Who has not done that? So with that said this isn't about throwing the baby out with the bathwater. I thank God for Gismy's boldness to preach the Word. - J.

AGAIN!! IT IS GOD'S WORD THAT CALLS SIN LOVING,GOD REJECTORS FOOLS!!! I JUST AGREE WITH GOD 10000% and you????????????That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1

Last edited:
I do consider you a true preacher of the Word and if I have misread something here then I must repent. I do not ever want to oppose anything God is doing. If the Holy Spirit told you to write the title that way then far be it from me to say otherwise, Gismy. I apologise and I repent. I feel the weight of this thing bearing down on me and it is really tearing at my heart now. I feel overwhelmed and very afraid for those who have yet to return to the Lord or come to him for a first time. I feel desperate for them which is why I'd rather pray than do this. See you later. ( God willing ) - Jeri p.s. I agree with the Word of God always. If the Holy Spirit told you to write it? WRITE IT!

I do consider you a true preacher of the Word and if I have misread something here then I must repent. I do not ever want to oppose anything God is doing. If the Holy Spirit told you to write the title that way then far be it from me to say otherwise, Gismy. I apologise and I repent. I feel the weight of this thing bearing down on me and it is really tearing at my heart now. I feel overwhelmed and very afraid for those who have yet to return to the Lord or come to him for a first time. I feel desperate for them which is why I'd rather pray than do this. See you later. ( God willing ) - Jeri p.s. I agree with the Word of God always. If the Holy Spirit told you to write it? WRITE IT!

WE ARE TO GIVE UNBELIEVERS THE TRUTH= GOD'S WORD,GOD says his word will not return void!!! look up and read for yourself what God's Word says=Psalm 14:1 AND PSALM 53:1

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1
DAYS are comming very soon when the kings of the earth and the great men and the commanders and the rich and the strong and every slave and free man hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains; 16and they said to the mountains and to the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; 17for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?" Revelation 6:16 JESUS= KING OF KINGS,LORD OF LORDS!!

20 For from the creation of the world the invisible things of Him are clearly seen, being understood through the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.

21 For when they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God, nor were thankful, but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Romans 1:20-22

IT IS GOD'S WORD THAT CALLS SIN LOVING,GOD REJECTORS FOOLS!!! GOD'S WORD SAYS=That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1
==20 For from the creation of the world the invisible things of Him are clearly seen, being understood through the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.

21 For when they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God, nor were thankful, but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Romans 1:20-22

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

That might be true, but you don't have to go posting it on the internet, especially on a forum where a lot of agnostics come. No need to be so intentionally antagonistic.

Try to be a little more welcoming with the message.

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???[/quote]

That might be true, but you don't have to go posting it on the internet, especially on a forum where a lot of agnostics come. No need to be so intentionally antagonistic.

Try to be a little more welcoming with the message.[/QUOTE]

WRONG!!! ATHEISTS NEED TO KNOW NOW THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD!! Many little sin loving men think they are smarter than GOD.

Forum List

Back