ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!

If Jesus is the son of god, but also god himself, then he supposedly sacrificed himself to himself to save what he created from himself. He also, therefore, prayed to himself and begged himself not to require himself be crucified in order to appease himself and save the world from the wrath of himself.

Jesus isn't God--He is Gods son---The great apostasy twisted it into Jesus being God--- God would call these fools as well.

ALMIGHTY GOD=GOD THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT=ALMIGHTY GOD!!! IS THIS TRUTH WAY OVER YOUR PEANUT BRAIN non-thinking????

I don't care what your teachers say-- undeniable facts of Israelite history and the ot---
1) Abraham, Moses, David, Elijah, Daniel, Job, Noah, etc every Israelite that ever lived and served the true God, served YHWH(Jehovah) a single being mono God.
2) The God, Jesus was taught in the synagogues his first 30 years.
3) The God he, and Paul, and John( anointed) teach is Jesus' God and Father.

These truths contradict--trinity--made up at catholicism councils.
I will surely serve the God of the men above. Psalm 83:18--read it in older translations--the name Jehovah is there.

SIMPLE MINDED NON -THINKER, GOD CREATED MAN IN GOD'S IMAGE. A MAN IS BODY,SOUL AND SPIRIT=A SINGLE MONO MAN JUST AS GOD IS GOD THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT=A SINGLE MONO GOD!!! TRY TO THINK AND PRAY FOR WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING!!! Please!

I have found that true righteousness is firmly rooted in godlessness. The holy trinity (Christianity, Judaism and Islam) have killed more people in the name of god than all the wars in history (excluding those that are/were already religiously motivated).

Religion is a natural hate generator whose machinations induce irrational fear, intolerance, bigotry and paranoia.

In this country it has been, and still is in some cases, used as a means to justify slavery and the subjugation of women, minorities, homosexuals and non-believers.

Religion is a political weapon used to shout down naysayers and free thinkers who want to solve the world's problems with a secular approach.

Religion is the antithesis of scientific evolution and progress and has been since it's inception.

Religion needs to stay in the Church, Temple, Mosque, ect.; in the home and in the minds of believers. It needs to stay out of public policy, our public schools and out of the lives of people who do not want to be affected by religious doctrine.

You have the freedom to worship and the freedom to speak out to others to try and bring them into the faith and the freedom to spread your hatred without fear of repercussions from the State. That's all you get. Period. The wall of separation of church and state will always stand firm. This country will never be a theocracy. Get over it.

Logic and Reason > All religions on earth.

I have found that true righteousness is firmly rooted in godlessness. The holy trinity (Christianity, Judaism and Islam) have killed more people in the name of god than all the wars in history (excluding those that are/were already religiously motivated).

Religion is a natural hate generator whose machinations induce irrational fear, intolerance, bigotry and paranoia.

In this country it has been, and still is in some cases, used as a means to justify slavery and the subjugation of women, minorities, homosexuals and non-believers.

Religion is a political weapon used to shout down naysayers and free thinkers who want to solve the world's problems with a secular approach.

Religion is the antithesis of scientific evolution and progress and has been since it's inception.

Religion needs to stay in the Church, Temple, Mosque, ect.; in the home and in the minds of believers. It needs to stay out of public policy, our public schools and out of the lives of people who do not want to be affected by religious doctrine.

You have the freedom to worship and the freedom to speak out to others to try and bring them into the faith and the freedom to spread your hatred without fear of repercussions from the State. That's all you get. Period. The wall of separation of church and state will always stand firm. This country will never be a theocracy. Get over it.

YES!!! SATAN IS A LIAR AND THE FATHER OF LIARS AND FOOLS!!! and you??

I think the core difference between these two posts is that mine was a rational, intelligent response filled with heaping doses of reality and yours is simply...irrational.

I leave you with this quote:

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from their social environment. Most people are incapable of forming such opinions." —Albert Einstein

I think the core difference between these two posts is that mine was a rational, intelligent response filled with heaping doses of reality and yours is simply...irrational.

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from their social environment. Most people are incapable of forming such opinions." —Albert Einstein

POSTING TO FOOLS IS NOT EASY OR FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

You just keep strengthening my point. I am going to have so much fun with you on these forums. Almost to 15 posts......then the gloves come off.

You just keep strengthening my point. I am going to have so much fun with you on these forums. Almost to 15 posts......then the gloves come off.

SATAN AND HIS TOOLS,FOOLS,PUPPETS ARE ALREADY DEFEATED FOES!!! ====GISMYS=GOD IS MY SOURCE=GISMYS!!! AND YOU???? lol!!!

Jesus made a new covenant--Love--one does not kill on the orders of men if they have love-- No Christians ever did---the false Christian clergys allowed killing( even members of their own religions standing on the other side) this is only accomplished by throwing Jesus' teachings in the garbage to appease wicked men( govts)

SIMPLE MINDED NON -THINKER, GOD CREATED MAN IN GOD'S IMAGE. A MAN IS BODY,SOUL AND SPIRIT=A SINGLE MONO MAN JUST AS GOD IS GOD THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT=A SINGLE MONO GOD!!! TRY TO THINK AND PRAY FOR WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING!!! Please!

Gods word teaches what I showed you it teaches--rejecting Gods word is what makes one your first loving sentence to me. Are you Jesus" He had the right to judge with condemnation--individuals-false teachers--you do not. Love is what Jesus taught you to give to all---Love conquers all--name calling is imature

Gods word teaches what I showed you it teaches--rejecting Gods word is what makes one your first loving sentence to me. Are you Jesus" He had the right to judge with condemnation--individuals-false teachers--you do not. Love is what Jesus taught you to give to all---Love conquers all--name calling is imature

YES!!! I ACCEPT AND BELIEVE EVERY WORD OF GOD'S WORD!!!===YES!!! Jehovah is the only true God. AND JEHOVAH IS GOD THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT!!! and you???

YES!!! I ACCEPT AND BELIEVE EVERY WORD OF GOD'S WORD!!!===YES!!! Jehovah is the only true God. AND JEHOVAH IS GOD THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT!!! and you???

Not if you believe Jesus, Paul and John. its all coming down to that-- Do you think it keeps on saying over and over again that Jesus has a God and its not truth? It does not fit the trinity teaching--this is who you are listening to- 2 Corinthians 11:12-15--- Jesus will be in subjection to his God and Father, forever after Jesus hands the kingdom back to him--Jesus is king for 1000 years. 1 Corinthians 15:24-28)-- Jesus taught you--the kingdom, power, and glory all belong to the Father=YHWH(Jehovah)

Not if you believe Jesus, Paul and John. its all coming down to that-- Do you think it keeps on saying over and over again that Jesus has a God and its not truth? It does not fit the trinity teaching--this is who you are listening to- 2 Corinthians 11:12-15--- Jesus will be in subjection to his God and Father, forever after Jesus hands the kingdom back to him--Jesus is king for 1000 years. 1 Corinthians 15:24-28)-- Jesus taught you--the kingdom, power, and glory all belong to the Father=YHWH(Jehovah)

YES!!! THINK!!! JESUS AS GOD THE SON PUT ASIDE HIS POWER AND GLORY AS GOD AND BECAME A LOWLY MAN TO DIE ON THAT ROMAN CROSS TO PAY OUR SIN DEBT,SO YES JESUS AS 100% MAN WAS SUBJECT TO GOD THE FATHER. REMEMBER! JESUS WAS THE CREATOR OF ALL CRERATION NOT GOD THE FATHER!! Now read your BIBLE and learn!!

In the beginning was the WORD:

In the same way Genesis 1:1 asserts that "In the beginning GOD", signifying that God was there in continous existence, so the WORD was there in continuous existance. God was there before there was a beginning. The WORD was there, before there was a beginning. The WORD "was" in all eternity, "was" in an unchanging, timeless existence.

2. And the WORD was with GOD:

The WORD is distinct from God the Father. He was God's intimate companion.

3. The WORD was GOD.

"The WORD was with God" sounds, according to our reasoning, as though the Word was something different from God. Now John turns around and says "THE WORD was GOD!"

Next John repeats all three positions:
THIS ONE the WORD who is God,
was in the beginning from eternity
with God. re-emphasizing the intimate relationship of ONENESS between Christ, the WORD, and the Father.

John continues to tell us THE WORD is the Creator God, for:
All things were made through Him; and without Him not a single thing was made. In HIM was life!

YES!!! THINK!!! JESUS AS GOD THE SON PUT ASIDE HIS POWER AND GLORY AS GOD AND BECAME A LOWLY MAN TO DIE ON THAT ROMAN CROSS TO PAY OUR SIN DEBT,SO YES JESUS AS 100% MAN WAS SUBJECT TO GOD THE FATHER. REMEMBER! JESUS WAS THE CREATOR OF ALL CRERATION NOT GOD THE FATHER!! Now read your BIBLE and learn!!

Jesus doesn't hand the kingdom back until after his 1000 year reign as Gods appointed king( Daniel 7:13-15) This occurs post Harmageddon--Jesus is at Gods right hand--certainly not at his own hand. Or you would have to teach--God is at Gods right hand--not reality Gismys.

Jesus doesn't hand the kingdom back until after his 1000 year reign as Gods appointed king( Daniel 7:13-15) This occurs post Harmageddon--Jesus is at Gods right hand--certainly not at his own hand. Or you would have to teach--God is at Gods right hand--not reality Gismys.

DUH!!!! DO YOU REALLY THINK little man can really understand everything about ALMIGHTY GOD??? NO WAY!!! SO THE ONLY THING FOR ALL OF US IS TO CHOOSE TO BELIEVE GOD'S WORD AND GOD'S WORD SAYS JESUS IS LORD=KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS FROM ALL ETERNITY!!!

JESUS= KING OF KINGS,LORD OF LORDS=GOD THE SON====Isa 9:6
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (KJV)

Micah 5:2
2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. (KJV)

Mark 12:36-37
36 For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.
37 David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly. (KJV)

John 1:1-2
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God. (KJV)
John 8:58
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. ===I Jn 1:1-2
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) JESUS SAYS==Rev 1:8
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty

DUH!!!! DO YOU REALLY THINK little man can really understand everything about ALMIGHTY GOD??? NO WAY!!! SO THE ONLY THING FOR ALL OF US IS TO CHOOSE TO BELIEVE GOD'S WORD AND GOD'S WORD SAYS JESUS IS LORD=KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS FROM ALL ETERNITY!!!

It might say that in the great apostasy translations, but every bible writer teaches--YHWH(Jehovah) the Father = the only true God.

Christians are the fools. What else do you call someone who quotes a Jewish religious text but identifies as a faith that's mutually exclusive to the quoted text?

An atheist says they don't believe in God because of a lack of scientific evidence and proof supporting such a belief.

A theist says they believe in God or some god despite the lack of scientific support.

So what's more foolish?

Christians are the fools. What else do you call someone who quotes a Jewish religious text but identifies as a faith that's mutually exclusive to the quoted text?

An atheist says they don't believe in God because of a lack of scientific evidence and proof supporting such a belief.

A theist says they believe in God or some god despite the lack of scientific support.

So what's more foolish?

GOD SAYS MANKIND HAS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND LIFE AS PROOF GOD IS REAL,What kind of FOOL needs more proof?????????? and you???

Forum List

Back