ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!

ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!
That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

Where you been today Gismys? Are you booking that plane flight to cum see me? God said he was going to impregnate you with his second son but you are too ugly so he's giving me the power and authority to ordain you between the legs with my covenant. I don't know exactly what he was telling me he was speaking in tongues and telling me thou art this and though shall not. He said thou shall not allowith you to enjoyith it. He said you can't have any orgasms until you go to heaven. Now you know why you've never had one before. And if you have, please describe it for me and go slow. I want to make sure it was a heavenly O not a Satanic one.

SO YOUR POSTS PROVE GOD RIGHT!!! ThNKS!!

NOW WE SEE THE SICK MINDSET AND EVIL THOUGHTS OF THE SEXUAL PERVERT EXPOSES FOR ALL HERE TO SEE!!! NOT pretty!!HUH??

Why did god make sex so good? If he didn't want us to sin he shouldn't have made orgasms feel so good.

Orgasms are just Satan wriggling his fingers through your sinful innards during your lust-filled animal rutting. To counter the chases of the Dark One using your nether regions as his plaything, you should only engage in sex for the purposes of procreation, use a sheet with a hole cut in it between you and your partner (so you never see her and get evil thoughts running through your head), only engage in the missionary position, sing hymns during the whole process*, and confess your sins to your priest./preacher/minister immediately afterward.

*Reading the Bible and/or watching anything with Kirk Cameron in it during the sex are also allowable.

Ya see now? Even if I could get my brain on hold long enough to believe in Magic Sky Fairies, magic water, magic smoke, a three days dead guy walking out of a cave, yadda yadda yadda ...

Ain't no way I'm giving up those "wriggling fingers through my sinful innards". Nope. Ain't gonna happen.

Besides, I fall asleep when I try to read the bible.

That's partly why I don't read gismo's rants.

Why did god make sex so good? If he didn't want us to sin he shouldn't have made orgasms feel so good.

Orgasms are just Satan wriggling his fingers through your sinful innards during your lust-filled animal rutting. To counter the chases of the Dark One using your nether regions as his plaything, you should only engage in sex for the purposes of procreation, use a sheet with a hole cut in it between you and your partner (so you never see her and get evil thoughts running through your head), only engage in the missionary position, sing hymns during the whole process*, and confess your sins to your priest./preacher/minister immediately afterward.

*Reading the Bible and/or watching anything with Kirk Cameron in it during the sex are also allowable.

Ya see now? Even if I could get my brain on hold long enough to believe in Magic Sky Fairies, magic water, magic smoke, a three days dead guy walking out of a cave, yadda yadda yadda ...

Ain't no way I'm giving up those "wriggling fingers through my sinful innards". Nope. Ain't gonna happen.

NO WORRIES!!! WHEN YOU FEEL THE FLAMES OF HELL YOU WILL BE WIDE AWAKE AND SCREAMING YOUR FOOL HEAD OFF!!! Your choice!

Why are athiests in these sights
1) a lack of life
2) bullies
3) hate
4) fear God is real

ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!! and atheist's posts here prove GOD right each day.
That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!! and atheist's posts here prove GOD right each day.

Seems like honey would draw someone better towards God than hitting them on the head with a sledgehammer.

Seems like honey would draw someone better towards God than hitting them on the head with a sledgehammer.

Giz is not out to draw anyone to God, only to boast of his self-perceived superiority.

almighty god says atheist are fools!!! And atheist's posts here prove god right each day.
That man is a fool who says to himself, “there is no god!” anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.psalm 14:1===only a fool would say to himself, “there is no god.” and why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. Psalm 53:1 and you???

seems like honey would draw someone better towards god than hitting them on the head with a sledgehammer.

giz is not out to draw anyone to god, only to boast of his self-perceived superiority.

judge not lest you be judged!!! Pharisee!!!

seems like honey would draw someone better towards god than hitting them on the head with a sledgehammer.

giz is not out to draw anyone to god, only to boast of his self-perceived superiority.

So you are telling him not to judge, and then turn around and judge him? Seriously? You didn't stop for a second and think, "You know, maybe if I am telling him not to judge, i shouldn't turn around and judge him in my next sentence." Did that ever cross your mind?

You're taking the passage out of context anyway. We are judged with the same judgment we judge with. That's what it's saying. God commands us to judge righteously. He shows us the way to judge. He calls people to judge. We are supposed to not judge by appearances but with wisdom and the power of the Spirit.

Humble yourself before God, my brother. Cleanse yourself first. and if you take the beam out of your eye you can help others with their motes.

He would have to know God to bring people to him. His fruits don't seem to indicate that he does.

He would have to know God to bring people to him. His fruits don't seem to indicate that he does.

Gismys has some good qualities desirable to God--He knows a need for spirituality--He or She has a zeal to help their fellow man find and serve God, yes truth is lacking, but with fervent prayer to Jesus' God and Father---hearts can open. Saul was a zealous Pharisee hater of Christians, He lived his life to ruin as many as their lives as possible--he wanted them all dead--But Jesus turned him around with that zealousy became a powerful worker for God. Pray Gismys.

Each has their right to choose the path they walk, and what they believe--ours is to be by example. Many opposers--no need to call names or things like that==prayer carries so much more power. If our brother or sister is lost to the darkness--just share light.( if you have it)--don't harden your heart to them--love them---Love conquers all.

Gismys has some good qualities desirable to God--He knows a need for spirituality--He or She has a zeal to help their fellow man find and serve God, yes truth is lacking, but with fervent prayer to Jesus' God and Father---hearts can open. Saul was a zealous Pharisee hater of Christians, He lived his life to ruin as many as their lives as possible--he wanted them all dead--But Jesus turned him around with that zealousy became a powerful worker for God. Pray Gismys.

I agree that he/she has some good qualities.

NO WORRIES little guys!!!I LIVE MY LIFE AS A son OF god!!!and you??

Why are athiests in these sights
1) a lack of life
2) bullies
3) hate
4) fear God is real

I'll give you an example last night I was watching a science show about our carbon footprint from our factories and our cars and I remember them saying something like our factories give off more sulfur or co2 or carbon than all the volcano's. Blablabla, the bottom line is human's are a plague on this planet and we are destroying it. Atheists/scientists/liberals/none religious nuts want to go green and clean up our rivers and lakes and live clean. The corporations of course want to continue to pollute because going green will cost them profits.

So who besides a corporate CEO and Shareholder would fight global warming? A religious nut is who. They think Jesus is coming and global warming is the hoax. They don't realize it's the other way around. They are like David Koresh's or the Branch Dividians or the Waco nuts. A big cult.

Religion makes people stupid. Stop it.

But you don't need to be spiritual to be a good person. To be honest with you, I think if there was a god he would approve of me telling people that these jesus/mohammad idiots don't have a clue. He would reward intelligence.

Do some churches do a little good? Sure, and the Koch brothers gave some money to a hospital. BFD. So what you give away millions when you're corruption within our government is making you billions. Stop it.

Spreading a lie is not an act a god would like. Being stupid and believing a lie isn't rewardable either. :eusa_pray:

NO NEED FOR MORE PROOF!!!==ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!! and atheist's posts here prove GOD right each day.

NO WORRIES little guys!!!I LIVE MY LIFE AS A son OF god!!!and you??

Then produce the fruits. Be gentle, meek, kind and full of love.

NO NEED FOR MORE PROOF!!!==ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!! and atheist's posts here prove GOD right each day.

You say there is no need for more proof, but God continually invites us to prove all things. He invites us to ask and learn wisdom from Him. To seek and find. He gives proof for those who believe.

Forum List

Back